Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion (899 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by Sapasenator: 9:44pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:
Scam.

Scam?

Why is it a scam? I am sincerely curious?
Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by Sapasenator: 9:57pm On Apr 26
pansophist:

Exactly.

To impress men is not that hard. See the post on frontpage where a lady was spoiling her man on her bday, and I was like, whats new here? Men have been spoiling, destroying, and overthrowing women on their bday with gifts.

I have never seen a man posting her account number on his status during his bday, but women do it a lot and they cash out. Women just greedy, I don't get it.

If you love me, why you greedy for me?

I don't know about other men o, but nice watches make me happy. If I am sad, I will be happy instantly if you order an iPhone 15 pro max for me. The anger will disappear like butter in a pan.

But see as eruloz swear say she no fit give man money. Imagine that grin

She fit collect but nor fit give.

This life nor balance I swear.
Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Apr 26
Sapasenator:

Scam?

Why is it a scam? I am sincerely curious?

Men don't need women's money. If a man looks at his woman's finances, she's not his dream woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Apr 26
pansophist:

Scam or being greedy? lol

Both
Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by Sapasenator: 10:12pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

Men don't women's money. If a man looks at his woman's finances, she's not his dream woman.

I used to agree with the above until I met this woman who is always interested in my finance, has access to all my bank accounts and I just decided to test and ask for one of her account and she went defensive and never showed me. I took her out of all of my account and came to realize I was been used.

I am never interested in a lady's money. I even gave her mum about half a million for business on our second week of dating without batting an eyelid and I will never be interested in her money. Anyways, I have gotten wiser now and will always put up a test or two to check reactions.

She is the one losing not me.
Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26
Sapasenator:

I used to agree with the above until I met this woman who is always interested in my finance, has access to all my bank accounts and I just decided to test and ask for one of her account and she went defensive and never showed me. I took her out of all of my account and came to realize I was been used.

I am never interested in a lady's money. I even gave her mum about half a million for business on our second week of dating without batting an eyelid and I will never be interested in her money. Anyways, I have gotten wiser now and will always put up a test or two to check reactions.

She is the one losing not me.

Well, why would you give her mother half a million in the 2nd week of dating?

You already set the tone from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by Sapasenator: 10:21pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

Well, why would you give her mother half a million in the 2nd week of dating?

You already set the tone from the beginning.

That is the big question I kept asking myself, sometimes we men do stupid stuffs especially when we think we are in love and eager to impress. I have learnt my lessons and always hold on to my money. Her mom was very nice to me and her business was struggling, I always had free money at the time and decided to help.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18pm On Apr 26
Sapasenator:

Make I chop your paycheck na. Urgent 2k please.

🌝
Re: Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26
pansophist:

It will. I serious.

You wan try? Make I drop account number?

🙄

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The World Reall A Harsh One? / To Make Women Happy / At What Age Did You First Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.