Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is The World Reall A Harsh One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The World Reall A Harsh One? (924 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) / My Girl For Over 5 Years Said Good Bye In A Harsh Way What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by pinfada(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
i met an office mate (F) recently crying and asked why, Her relationship of 4 yrs just hit d rocks ( a serious relationship too). Why? on one of the days she went clubbing(a while back), she claimed she had too much to drink and while going home one thing lead to another and she kissed another friend (male) he kisssed her back and there was some boobs sucking, hand jobs and stuff in the guys car. it ended and they both mentioned it to no one, did not discuss it again too.

WELL her guy recently had an arguement with this same guy and in the hit of all the banter of words, yes the story came out.

Her BF dumped her after spreading the word to her folks. She humilated, she loves the guy, they've made so much plans, everyone know them, d shame .She's crying, wants to know why the world is so harsh.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THE RIGTH WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR HER?
Re: Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
Well she has herself to blame, she knew she had a soft head for alcohol yet could not control it. but her guy could have be lenient on her, people make mistakes and nothing is beyond forgiveness. ***usually difficult in certain situations***

there are just certain things hard to move past, and infidelity is one. guys find it hard forgiving a cheating partner especially when it involves sexual intercourse of any form but they expect to be forgiven when they go skirt hopping.

thats life for you, it truly is an unfair world. angry
Re: Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by ikamefa(f): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2007
well! her relationship is over ,she should pick up her self and move on

nobody is infallible! she should put it down as of those experiences she has to go through

life goes on!now that she has learnt her lesson ,she should not make the same mistake twice!
Re: Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by pinfada(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2007
My exact thots, she needs to pick up the pieces and move on. the funny thing is her out put at work is affected, she looks pale and unkept this days. someone told her to take to the Lord i think she took the suggestion d wrong way. ('God i am on hunger and looking good strike till my BF come back'), my thots.
Re: Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by jumoke5: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2007
Well, its a pity she has to learn in a hard way

Anyway, if she can repent and amend her way,

God will surely visit her again.

As for the relationship, she should just forget about it
becouse, if the guy forgives, surely, he will NEVER FORGET.
Re: Is The World Reall A Harsh One? by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2007
What does she mean by the term the world is harsh?

You’re with a guy for four years then one nigh you foolishly get drunk and make a fool of yourself sexually; and when he finally finds out, you come crying and telling him the whole incident was a mistake.

Such mistakes are referred to as foolish mistake and whoever makes such mistakes should be treated like a fool.

If I were the guy I would never take such a woman home a wife.

(1) (Reply)

Val Palava My Three Toaster Want Me To Take Them Out On Val Day / Women Crave Genuine Compliments- By Jl Shash / Which Is Easier To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.