Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday (3101 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 7:57am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
my friend go and sit down!
Lagos is indeed learning. Because other people don't whine like you guys. Deaths, serious injuries, bullying have been experienced by many Igbo people in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos, people don't complain doesn't mean they don't happen. You people already have a fixed mindset about the east and her people - a negative mindset. So anything u experienced in the east serves as a validation to that mindset whereas your people do worse in your region and others don't whine and complain like you.

Win-the-war meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:57am On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

U must be delusional to wanna compare those criminals littered all over lagos to any part of this country.... Lagos is the HQ of under bridge criminals
just imagine, always living in denial.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 7:57am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
Lagos is indeed learning. Because other people don't whine like you guys. Deaths, serious injuries, bullying have been experienced by many Igbo people in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos, people don't complain doesn't mean they don't happen. You people already have a fixed mindset about the east and her people - a negative mindset. So anything u experienced in the east serves as a validation to that mindset whereas your people do worse in your region and others don't whine and complain like you.

Then stay in your dump region and don’t come ever. Literally as simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 7:58am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

Then go back. No one wants you in Lagos. Bye

Seun... Dominique.... Obinoscopy .....NLFPMOD
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 7:58am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
I remember when I was duped by a Yoruba ijebu boy for almost 100k plus because I needed passport urgently,he took me to Abeokuta passport office and gave me fake letter
I don’t come online to castigate all Yoruba
They want to be treated like eggs in the south east,I know many of them,like their people are any better
People that will mine your skulls without thinking twice

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:59am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

Then stay in your dump region and don’t come ever. Literally as simple as that
also tell your people to stay in their region and stop coming to the east.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 7:59am On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

Seun... Dominique.... Obinoscopy .....NLFPMOD
Omg seun please ban him he’s making my pwussy hurt
-you. Fking cowardly bigot . Weak loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 8:01am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
also tell your people to stay in their region and stop coming to the east.
We don’t go to the fking east. That’s why only you keep talking about ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Beverlyjean(f): 8:01am On Apr 26
[quote author=DeepThroater post=129640368][/quote]

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:02am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

We don’t go to the fking east. That’s why only you keep talking about ours.
living in denial as usual. I don't do screenshots like your people, if not, I would have filled this whole thread with Yoruba communities in awka alone.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by YoshihideSuga: 8:05am On Apr 26
damilola4162:

Please people in Youruba land are not this wicked!

Apparently, it seems your thread is to paint Igbos bad. This APC sponsored propaganda against Igbos instead of working on the economy and security is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:05am On Apr 26
Traveling from Onitsha to Lagos, after paying for transport at the park , their agbero come to the sienna and told us we must pay extra 2k before entering the vehicle, I just weak…
Like I plucked money from tree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 8:05am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
living in denial as usual. I don't do screenshots like your people, if not, I would have filled this whole thread with Yoruba communities in awka alone.
Imaginary communities. Yoruba don’t live in the east. Yoruba live in our sw or in the diaspora. Even if there are Yoruba there do you see them insulting the sh!thole called awka like you do in Lagos. Yoruba respects their host everywhere they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:06am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:

https://www.nairaland.com/7608334/nigerians-share-experiences-agberos-onitsha
dumbo, does your mind tell your that if I search for a thread about Lagos agberos that I will not see many?
I don't know why you people are like this.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:08am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

Imaginary communities. Yoruba don’t live in the east. Yoruba live in our sw or in the diaspora. Even if there are Yoruba there do you see them insulting the sh!thole called awka like you do in Lagos. Yoruba respects their host everywhere they are
Yorubas in anambra alone is bigger than igbos in ekiti and Osun combined.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by portplus: 8:09am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
anambra is not close to Ogun, oyo and osun states in crime. Your people are always looking for a little opportunity to paint the east bad. Many Igbos have had terrible experiences in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos but you don't see them complaining up and down on nairaland

Don't make it tribal thing.
The truth is that this a well know criminal act that happens daily at Upper Iweka Park.
Those criminals target both Ibos and non-Ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 8:09am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
Yorubas in anambra alone is bigger than igbos in ekiti and Osun combined.
😂😂😂😂 delusions. Yoruba do not live in the east. Braindead yiibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:11am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

😂😂😂😂 delusions. Yoruba do not live in the east. Braindead yiibo
keep creating your own happiness. Reality is very far from your delusional mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 8:12am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
keep creating your own happiness. Reality is very far from your delusional mindset.
Reality is far from YOU. Keep foaming over the imaginary Yorubas in the east yet here you are only talking about SW I wonder why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:15am On Apr 26
portplus:

Don't make it tribal thing.
The truth is that this a well know criminal act that happens daily at Upper Iweka Park.
Those criminals target both Ibos and non-Ibos.
good, no denying the fact that they exist. But over exaggerating things the way they're already doing here is what I am against. Worse happen in South West, igbos, South south, North and even fellow Yorubas have fallen victims to that. Why is it that other people don't whine and complain like these people about every little bad experience they have in the east?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:16am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

Reality is far from YOU. Keep foaming over the imaginary Yorubas in the east yet here you are only talking about SW I wonder why.
anything to make you happy!
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaPrince18: 8:17am On Apr 26
Antivirus92:
anything to make you happy!
Your crying over agberos makes me happy. I hope they collected plenty from you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:19am On Apr 26
NaijaPrince18:

Your crying over agberos makes me happy. I hope they collected plenty from you grin
I don’t live in a region where there are no toilets
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by bobbybrown007: 8:23am On Apr 26
damilola4162:
I had a terrible experience yesterday, while traveling from Onitsha to Ore, Ondo state. I got to very big park to book for a vehicle in Upper Iweka and after I made payment for the supposed conductor of the vehicle. I discovered that the Vehicle had passenger traveling to both Lagos and Ilorin, I was shocked.

I then became curious, because I know this route very well. With anger, I asked the driver and the people loading the vehicle, how they will go through Ilorin to Lagos and vice versa. They didn't answer me, I continue yelling at them, then they called me to one corner. I then explain the route to them, another elderly man in the vehicle also explained to them.

They gave us our money but deducted 5,000 each from both of us and told us to leave without letting others know. I was about to go and tell a woman who carried about 6 months baby to find her way but they restrained me from going to talk to her.

I don't understand why these people are so wicked, this happened at Upper Iweka, in Onitsha yesterday. What is the government of Anambra doing about this problem because i was told that's how motor park used to do.

I have attached the picture of the number plate of the vehicle below.
all this your write up are false, just trying to under value a geographical location, never mind I no why you are writing this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 8:30am On Apr 26
Gustavowhite:
isnt it better you lose 5k than have your skull sold for 5k in Ogun,osun state by some Islamic alfa?
You are unreasonable, you people use humans for sacrifice more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 8:32am On Apr 26
People robbing in Lagos are mostly Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by virginchaser(m): 8:34am On Apr 26
Some years back, night bus from Ojota claimed going to Onitsha, Owerri, Aba Portharcourt dropped everyone in Onitsha. In the midst of the confusion, busses from Aba Owerri Lagos route dropped passengers under flyover. Not too long after the bus left gun shots were heard and everyone took cover. When noise subsided we could see through the lights of drive bye luxurious busses of victims hit by bullets. Victims were not given opportunity to submit their luggage before they were shut.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Idaytesj29(m): 8:37am On Apr 26
damilola4162:
I had a terrible experience yesterday, while traveling from Onitsha to Ore, Ondo state. I got to very big park to book for a vehicle in Upper Iweka and after I made payment for the supposed conductor of the vehicle. I discovered that the Vehicle had passenger traveling to both Lagos and Ilorin, I was shocked.

I then became curious, because I know this route very well. With anger, I asked the driver and the people loading the vehicle, how they will go through Ilorin to Lagos and vice versa. They didn't answer me, I continue yelling at them, then they called me to one corner. I then explain the route to them, another elderly man in the vehicle also explained to them.

They gave us our money but deducted 5,000 each from both of us and told us to leave without letting others know. I was about to go and tell a woman who carried about 6 months baby to find her way but they restrained me from going to talk to her.

I don't understand why these people are so wicked, this happened at Upper Iweka, in Onitsha yesterday. What is the government of Anambra doing about this problem because i was told that's how motor park used to do.

I have attached the picture of the number plate of the vehicle below.

So, contrary to their popular posts on nairaland, Agberoism also exist in Anambra State?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by damilola4162(m): 8:38am On Apr 26
YoshihideSuga:

Apparently, it seems your thread is to paint Igbos bad. This APC sponsored propaganda against Igbos instead of working on the economy and security is very pathetic.

Foolish talk, I was in Abakaliki in the early hours of yesterday. The people there are the best set of people in the whole South East. I met a stranger who help me with the car that took me to Onitsha. After I highlighted from the car I was taken by someone agbero. Please what's my gain. I will snap the ticket of the bus and post later. I am in Asaba now as I type this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:40am On Apr 26
damilola4162:
People robbing in Lagos are mostly Igbos
those guys that extorted money from you in upper iweka are mostly Yorubas
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:41am On Apr 26
damilola4162:

Foolish talk, I was in Abakaliki in the early hours of yesterday. The people there are the best set of people in the whole South East. I met a stranger who help me with the car that took me to Onitsha. After I highlighted from the car I was taken by someone agbero. Please what's my gain. I will snap the ticket of the bus and post later. I am in Asaba now as I type this comment.
go back to osun, Yorubas don't travel to the east
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 8:43am On Apr 26
virginchaser:
Some years back, night bus from Ojota claimed going to Onitsha, Owerri, Aba Portharcourt dropped everyone in Onitsha. In the midst of the confusion, busses from Aba Owerri Lagos route dropped passengers under flyover. Not too long after the bus left gun shots were heard and everyone took cover. When noise subsided we could see through the lights of drive bye luxurious busses of victims hit by bullets. Victims were not given opportunity to submit their luggage before they were shut.
another tales by moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Reportedly Shoots Guard Commander Dead In Abuja [graphic Photos] / See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt / Anambra: How Ebonyi Man Given Quit Notice By Slain Umuoji PG Killed Him

Viewing this topic: sconp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.