Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday (3131 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26
I'm not claiming, I am Igbo from Delta. Is this person your referenced a king? Why did you attach so much importance to his statement? To prove a point?
DeepThroater:

Banza.

They are from your cursed Anambra and imo state.

Ebonyi people are hardworking and not into crime .

How you even claim they are Delta Ibos shows how evil you are.

Dmerciful , you that used to claim Delta Ibo , shey you see how they will throw you under the bus like they did Nzeagwu.

Dey follow these cretins from across the Niger .

But we both know you are either a foolish Nzeagwu incarnate or an Anambra/Imo/Abia Ibo.

The worst of the worst being Anambra cannibals.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by sharpwriter(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26
robinso01:
That's a normal thing to them at upper iweka to asaba park. I could remember the day I boarded ore bus there, in which the bus was said to be going to Lagos also, only for the bus to get filled and all the passengers were sent out after money have been collected from us. The driver and the agberos there told us that if we really want to board the bus, we must pay another money again. Come and see people crying, these people refused to pay us back or carry us for the first money paid. I have to pay another money because they didn't even release our bag to us then.
Since then, I no dey take bus for that side again, I go carry mini bus reach after asaba to carry bus. Once bitten, twice shy.
Lol... Tinx dey happen for this country sha... Na robbers be dat na, abi make i call dem extortionists.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by NaijaCover(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26
Oracleee:

The moment you igbos stop the playing the victim card the better for y'all. There you go again with the victim card. Never accepting your faults but finding who to blame. Have a great day.
rubbish, nobody but you are playing the victim card here.
Your lying brother in their usual manner came up with a fabricated story. We all agreed but we reminded him that worse happen everyday in the south west region which everybody agreed.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26
DeepThroater:

Banza.

Dmerciful , you that used to claim Delta Ibo , shey you see how they will throw you under the bus like they did Nzeagwu.

But we both know you are either a foolish Nzeagwu incarnate or an Anambra/Imo/Abia Ibo.

Your duty here everyday is begging and licking Delta Igbo balls so they can hate mainland Igbo and love your Yoruba people,to what end bro?
Will you feed better if delta Igbo rejects Igbo,I don’t understand
Please explain

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Growing(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26
Very suspicious act from the "actors".

And then deducting 5k!

Haba!
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:13pm On Apr 26
Some terrble Igbo guys doing this shitt in abuja ijabi utako bus parks too disgracing igbos nationwide.
This is why they say ppl hate igbos,because many times their badly raised savage youths see defrauding innocent people as business.It's evil,I pray GOD ALMIGHTY RENEW THE DASTARDLY WICKED HEARTS OF IGBOS IFSHA. angry
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by missjekyll: 3:44am On Apr 27
I am onitsha born and bred . I agree with you 100% . Do not take buses in Onitsha. Go to Asaba.
Oracleee:

I am not a tribalist, but I refute this claim. Anambra especially onitsha is filled with miscreats and so much low lifes that with the crime probability, you will agree lagos is learning. Let me share 3 major experiences that made me detest that place like poison.

1. I was going to Ishiagu in ebonyi very close to Four corner Enugu. I really don't know my way around the east so I took Public bus from Lagos to onitsha and from onitsha, I was going to take Ishiagu or so. Bus driver from Lagos advised me to be careful when I get to upper iweka as it's filled with badboys (in his language). But then I underestimated it. Was almost robbed twice in broad daylight. Got to part at upper iweka. They don't even tell you were buses are going, they just ask where you're going. I said Ishiagu they told me 7000. I paid and was like finally a straight bus. I familiarized with people inside the bishop and told them how far is ishaigu. They asked what I'm going for there and I told them isn't that where the bus is going? Turned out bishop carried lots of IMo, Abia etc. Came down to meet rhw agbero who already gave me ticket, dude was so rough and was like he can't refund me bla bla bla. I won't get robbed over my hard earned money. I made a big scene and locked the guys clothe. The park manager another thug was like he will give me 4000 and 3000 for ticket. 3000 for just sitting in your car for few minutes. My 7000 or nothing. They folks inside the bus came down and the showdown started. They were forced to refund me 6000 I still didn't leave till I get the full refund. It later turned out from onitsha to Enugu four corner was 1200 and four corner to Ishiagu I saw a drop for 2000.

2. going back trip, my host took me to four corner and from there I got direct bus to head bridge. If I'm correct Op would be talking about the park immediately after head bridge where lots of luxurious bus have pit stops. I'm to take bus to ibadan as I wanted spending some time in ibadan before going back to Lagos. Spoke with the supposed driver, said 7k no big deal. Na so them dey carry Lagos passenger, ilorin passenger any passenger you see. We got to know when we all sat and joked around on the bus. But I will definitely get to Ijebu around 7-9 with the time if it's not direct bus to ibadan, I may be stranded. Na so I come down, driver are you sure this bus will get to ibadan? If you stop for Ijebu you won't like what I will do o. Driver said taaarh leave that thing na straight to ibadan. Iwo road. We were two going to ibadan in the vehicle. Na so one driver sitting down, Yoruba man told me stylishly Eko lo n lo o. Omoh I changed it for the driver. I can go dirty if I need to I evolved due to constant bullies in secondary school to be hyperdefensive if I feel cheated. Omoh baba at 60+. I told him he was a old crook and tyrant. Ilorin people dey inside bus, Lagos people and Ibadan, are you a kidnapper? One of the agberos wanted going physical bit he calm down as he was confused on who I was. Las Las they went abusive emotionally, like this man is old enough to be your father nna. Story for the gods. I collected my money and said goodbye to the lady I already collected her number. She was going to ibadan also but very very unsmart. Immediately I walk small I saw one sienna with Oyo YYY Plate. Ibadan. He stopped 7000 ni o. Conductor said In a deep molete voice. 3000 ni mo ni. Conductor be like o ni oko wo. Shey was San 5000. Oya eduro. Na so I reach ibadan around 7. I later called the lady, they got to Ijebu around 8 and driver dropped all ibadan and ilorin passenger and gave then stipends. I asked if none of them slapped him, She said they were mostly ladies. I ended up picking her up around 1am in new garage Ibadan and helping her to her place.

Onitsha is filled with lowlifes, rogues, thieves and scam artiste

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by AmuDimpka: 5:10am On Apr 27
DeepThroater:

Banza.

are you done ?
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by AmuDimpka: 5:14am On Apr 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Some terrble Igbo guys doing this shitt in abuja ijabi utako bus parks too disgracing igbos nationwide.
This is why they say ppl hate igbos,because many things their badly raised their youths see defrauding innocent people as business.Is evil,I pray GOD ALMIGHTY RENEW THE DASTARDLY WICKED HEARTS OF IGBOS IFSHA. angry

I am an Igbo man but these Onitsha touts are just disgracing the Igbo ! It's only in Onitsha that you have these and I keep saying it it's more of food from Ebonyi and Delta Igbo and some few Anambra guys from Aguleri axis

That's the truth ! It's just shameful! I detest Onitsha it's a crime city
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Hedonisco: 8:06am On Apr 27
Onitsha is a soulless city for sure, but I think this sort of thing only happens with all these unregistered road side buses /Sienna.

Why not just to to the parks of registered transport companies (GUO, Chisco, Peace Mass Transit, Onitsha South etc) to pay for a ticket and board your vehicles?
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:03pm On Apr 27
PARADIZEPRIEST:
This is why they say ppl hate igbos,because many times their badly raised savage youths see defrauding innocent people as business.It's evil,I pray GOD ALMIGHTY RENEW THE DASTARDLY WICKED HEARTS OF IGBOS IFSHA. angry
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:05pm On Apr 27
Hedonisco:
Onitsha is a soulless city for sure, but I think this sort of thing only happens with all these unregistered road side buses /Sienna.

Why not just to to the parks of registered transport companies (GUO, Chisco, Peace Mass Transit, Onitsha South etc) to pay for a ticket and board your vehicles?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GUO CHISCO ETC CHARGE IN THEIR PARKS ? WICKED FARES OF 25K AND ABOVE. angry
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by youngrichnigga: 3:00pm On Apr 27
Report him to the transport company Abia City if that's what's written on the body with the identification number.... This act is really insensitive and should be nipped in the bud. Why predispose people to uncertainties of our roads at this critical juncture undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by charged: 3:27pm On Apr 27
Gustavowhite:
isnt it better you lose 5k than have your skull sold for 5k in Ogun,osun state by some Islamic alfa?

hey Gustavowhite, did you forget Otokoto started from anambra.....no need reminding you of okija shrines and clifford orji the cannibal and his associates.

if you're too young to know, ASK YOUR FATHER!
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Gustavowhite(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27
charged:

hey Gustavowhite, did you forget Otokoto started from anambra.....no need reminding you of okija shrines and clifford orji the cannibal and his associates.

if you're too young to know, ASK YOUR FATHER!
Otokoto happened more than 20 years ago and it was a setup
But skull mining is a daily occurrence in Yoruba land
Go and make a research on Soka forest where Yoruba iman sell human head for as low as 2k

A white guy had to come by himself about the forest and found out it was true,and Yoruba people around there told him that it’s true and he should go in there

Soka forest is in Ibadan till this day
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by adecz: 6:35pm On Apr 27
Don't be fooled, the other passengers,
including the woman with pikin are all
part of the racket...

It is a gentleman type of one chance😂😁😀

Mugu fall guymen wack❗️❗️
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by nedu666: 7:04pm On Apr 27
damilola4162:

Foolish talk, I was in Abakaliki in the early hours of yesterday. The people there are the best set of people in the whole South East. I met a stranger who help me with the car that took me to Onitsha. After I highlighted from the car I was taken by someone agbero. Please what's my gain. I will snap the ticket of the bus and post later. I am in Asaba now as I type this comment.

Only you in Abakiliki, Onitsha encounter lagos, now you dey asaba. So no bus going to lagos from Abakiliki. Nice try. Tell us another lie
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Kingcheng: 7:50pm On Apr 27
Antivirus92:
anambra is not close to Ogun, oyo and osun states in crime. Your people are always looking for a little opportunity to paint the east bad. Many Igbos have had terrible experiences in the hands of Lagos Yoruba agberos but you don't see them complaining up and down on nairaland
I am from Anambra state,I was born and bred in onitsha.
Onitsha has the highest rate of crime....our own is too terrible..I can testify to that....I have fallen victim a good number of times in that upper iweka.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 11:02pm On Apr 27
AmuDimpka:
are you done ?

I mention you ?

Cannibal

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 11:03pm On Apr 27
Gustavowhite:
Your duty here everyday is begging and licking Delta Igbo balls so they can hate mainland Igbo and love your Yoruba people,to what end bro?
Will you feed better if delta Igbo rejects Igbo,I don’t understand
Please explain

Osuegbe pig.

I am here to remind the ignorant SS people of your evil and treachery .

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 11:05pm On Apr 27
DMerciful:
I'm not claiming, I am Igbo from Delta. Is this person your referenced a king? Why did you attach so much importance to his statement? To prove a point?

Your 0koro masters are saying the touts and criminals causing menace are from Asaba and you are here defending them.

You are not a Delta Ibo but a full blooded cannibal from across the Niger .
.dey decieve yourself

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by DeepThroater: 11:07pm On Apr 27
Bintabisiriyu2:

Naakogheri, Have you been to all the states in Nigeria before you came to this conclusion, nkita riforo gi nsi ebe ahu.

Ewu Biafra pig, I have transversed that your entire Hobbesian hopeless yeast .

A very savage region filled with evil hearted beings...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Antivirus92(m): 9:30am On Apr 28
Kingcheng:

I am from Anambra state,I was born and bred in onitsha.
Onitsha has the highest rate of crime....our own is too terrible..I can testify to that....I have fallen victim a good number of times in that upper iweka.
what parameters did you use to do your research and arrived at your conclusion?

Have you lived in other regions to know the crime rate over there?

There is no region without crimes and our own crime here in anambra has never and will never be the worse.

You're just a self hater who like saying what will please others.
Re: I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday by Hopss(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28
what I have to say is when you are in onitcha, ( upper iweaka and Owerri road,) please and please be vigilant . To avoid story that touch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endsars: Watch Disturbing Video Of Moments Hoodlums Cutting Flesh Of Burnt Polic / Unknown Gunmen Killed My Neighbour Yesterday / Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.