Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students (7572 Views)

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / WAEC Yet To Release Result Of 70,000 Students In Kano Over Debt / Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by emerged01(m): 6:43am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:
Iranu

Una wan dey flex muscle with Anambra because Anambra is way above you guys in education despite Awolowo wasted effort in giving you people in South west free education.... ..you can't beat that
One day you will look back and see how your post has caused division among people then you will shake your head and beg God for forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Trophy12: 6:43am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:
Iranu

Una wan dey flex muscle with Anambra because Anambra is way above you guys in education despite Awolowo wasted effort in giving you people in South west free education.... ..you can't beat that
it's too early for this madness this morning ooo. Wetin bring this one na. Tribalism no go kill u ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by LOVEGINO(m): 6:43am On Apr 26
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by chopnaira: 6:44am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
moroof olaniyi everybody cannot be a drug addict like your one and only allah Tinubu mandate thief
My name is Olaniyi Chinedu Moroof Okoroji grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:44am On Apr 26
somtin dat Marwa starred in 90s

cool
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by rinzaugustine: 6:45am On Apr 26
helinues:

Did some of you just learn the word propaganda?

Why is that word freaking you lots out?
everybody is not brain dead like Agbado that always swallow mediocrity and rubbish without asking simple questions like why quote figures of students you paid school fees for without publishing names to back it up. Are they ghost students?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Flame333: 6:46am On Apr 26
helinues:

Did some of you just learn the word propaganda?

Why is that word freaking you lots out?

When lies become too much and that's the most echoing word on a daily basis..

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by aswani(m): 6:46am On Apr 26
The beauty of this news, and I don't have proof but I can bet anything on this, is that Lagos state will not go by state of origin in executing this.

The same Obidients that are insulting Sanwoolu and APC because he defeated an imbecilic Chinedu Gbadebo will have relatives that will benefit from this.

The sad part is none of the Obidients will be principled enough to reject it and pay for their relatives themselves.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by rinzaugustine: 6:47am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

My name is Olaniyi Chinedu Moroof Okoroji grin
lol I am not sure oo whether igbo people will accept a dunce as theirs 😂

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by qanda: 6:47am On Apr 26
For concerned individuals, access FREE WAEC Past questions and Marking Scheme at the ebook section of Q and A App.

Solved WAEC Mathematics and Further Mathematics past questions are also available for FREE at the Video section of the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by helinues: 6:47am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
everybody is not brain dead like Agbado that always swallow mediocrity and rubbish without asking simple questions like why quote figures of students you paid school fees for without publishing names to back it up. Are they ghost students?

Would you have questioned the figures if it were to be one of if the governors from your region?
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by chopnaira: 6:48am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
lol I am not sure oo whether igbo people will accept a dunce as theirs 😂
You are right about Ibo people 😂👇

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by helinues: 6:49am On Apr 26
Flame333:

When lies become too much and that's the most echoing word on a daily basis..

No, it's rather when you lie too much, to believe the truth would just be so hard.

That's the situation here
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Deogratiasfx: 6:50am On Apr 26
Interesting..... kudos to the governor. I don't care which party rules; as long as there is progress.

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:51am On Apr 26
Irrespective of indigene and non-lagosians, the government still went ahead to pay for all students in SS3.....i commend this gestures!

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by rinzaugustine: 6:54am On Apr 26
helinues:

Would you have questioned the figures if it were to be one of if the governors from your region?
of course I would . It’s called accountability, even Obi I questioned him as governor in December 2012 during our end of year party why didn’t he conduct local government elections. He showed me copies of high court judgements from ihiala, Awka , Onitsha and appeals restraining him from conducting LG elections so all I want from our politicians is accountability. Nigeria is not a difficult country to govern for any politician that wants to do the right thing
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by rinzaugustine: 6:56am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

You are right about Ibo people 😂👇
foolish but you still come Nairaland assign yourself igbo name…dey play
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Satazaa: 7:00am On Apr 26
EdiskyHarry:
In Akwa ibom State, we don't pay school fees, waec or Neco exams fee, from primary to secondary for like 20 years now
, seriously? Then if that's true the state is worthy of emulation
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by OYEDIPE(m): 7:00am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:
Iranu

Truth is, Awolowo free education in south west didn't yield any meaningful result .
You've got a very long way to go in life.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by dominique(f): 7:00am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
Lies and propaganda have been stock in trade of APC since 2015 with nothing to show for it ..what are the names of the 58,000 pupils..I am sure the real number is not even up to one tenth of that figure

There are over 300 public secondary schools in Lagos state, that would be an average of 192 students per school which I personally find low. During my set, we were 313 students that were enrolled for waec that year
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Crucialgem(m): 7:00am On Apr 26
Why does every single thing done in this apc regime always find it was to the media. Is it just today Lagos state have been paying for waec

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Dennisochampa: 7:01am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:
Iranu

Truth is, Awolowo free education in south west didn't yield any meaningful result .

Na envy and unhealthy competition go kill you.

If UK government do am..... Na development, if Nigerian government do am..... Na envy and competition..... U igbos see everything as competition..... Thahs why u folks may never rule this country again...

People dey celebrate, u carry anambra girls wen come out for competition dey talk nonsense..... Odeh

4 Likes

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Dennisochampa: 7:01am On Apr 26
This makes alot of sense...... Invest in education and you will be making way for a better society

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by Bone147: 7:01am On Apr 26
Despite that,Anambra is still ahead of Lagos. What a wasted money. So sorry

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by anonimi: 7:04am On Apr 26
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/lasg-pays-n1-5bn-wassce-fees-for-58000-students/

What a marvellous news.

Is this a replacement for the failure of ThiefNuibu and his puppets to have every single Lagos child in free schools with enough teachers and other staff? Something that Awolowo and Jakande did with so little money back then. So what are they doing now with the huge IGR squeezed out of hardworking Lagosians plus oil revenue allocation at $140 and disastrous loans?

These guys are not progressive. They are nothing but propaganda progreThieves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by shox(m): 7:08am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Reno Omokri really messed up their brain. Their minds have not touched ground for like 3 days now grin

Anambra kids are busy doing domitila work in their states after dropping out of University in year 1 due to gaining admission via cheating in WAEC/JAMB and them finding it difficult to cope..
make I begin post pictures of Yoruba kids on skullarship?
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by rinzaugustine: 7:09am On Apr 26
dominique:

There are over 300 public secondary schools in Lagos state, that would be an average of 192 students per school which I personally find low. During my set, we were 313 students that were enrolled for waec that year
you are smart ! That’s the reason I was asking the question where the 56,000 waec students figure came from

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by blamingthedevil: 7:22am On Apr 26
Mr Misplaced Priority over to you
Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by aswani(m): 7:23am On Apr 26
Dennisochampa:

Na envy and unhealthy competition go kill you.

If UK government do am..... Na development, if Nigerian government do am..... Na envy and competition..... U igbos see everything as competition..... Thahs why u folks may never rule this country again...

People dey celebrate, u carry anambra girls wen come out for competition dey talk nonsense..... Odeh

Just to humbly correct you please at the text in bold, this is not an Ndigbo attribute, this is an Obidient behaviour, yes you will be correct in saying Ndigbo Obidient or Obidient Ndigbo.

The very last word in your post describes every single Obidient perfectly.

1 Like

Re: LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students by GenFunction: 7:24am On Apr 26
Even U.S knw say lagos election get the way e be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

River Niger Project Puts Jonathan Into Trouble / Sanusi Wins Africa Person Of The Year By Forbes Magazine / Is Buhari Dead?? See Questions That Would Leave You To Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.