Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard (49923 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by wany(f): 4:22am On Apr 27
Then
ARISHEM:
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect him not to kill her for that.

You go kill tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by wany(f): 4:25am On Apr 27
Abagworo:

Not true. Majority of my friends that relocated with their family no longer love their wives and wish they never married. There is a kind of dangerous freedom the West gives to women which is not African and they use as menral torture to their husbands. Only few women retain their original character
No an African man will die a thousand times over if he can not control his wife ( a grown adult) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by predictor1: 4:26am On Apr 27
uncleck:
Whoever told you guys that marriage is for better for worse lied to you all. When you can no longer cope, take a walk. If you fear for the outcome of divorce in foreign country, trick her to come home and leave her behind. Same applies to the women. When you no longer desire your husband, instead of cheating and not submitting to his headship, end the marriage.
Abiiii!
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by predictor1: 4:27am On Apr 27
ARISHEM:
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect him not to kill her for that.

It's still better to walk away instead of killing her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by predictor1: 4:29am On Apr 27
wany:

Then
What is "you go kill tire"?
You better don't let them kill you. Be careful around toxic people.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by geoworldedu: 4:35am On Apr 27
ibechris:
Sometimes staying back is key...abroad no be for men wey no get patience.

But always give us updates of men killing their wives or vice versa in Nigeria here too. I don't think it's because of japa a man will kill his wife. It happens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by toprealman: 5:08am On Apr 27
Avoid toxic relationship. Once it turns sour, just leave that soup and make a new one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ekhai(m): 5:17am On Apr 27
ibechris:
Sometimes staying back is key...abroad no be for men wey no get patience.

YOU'RE VERY RIGHT. BILLS ARE MAJOR FACTORS IN LIVING ABROAD ESPECIALLY IN THE UK. THE FEW YEARS I STAYED IN THE UK, I WAS PAYING THE RENT, THE ELECTRICITY AND GAS AND WAS STILL CONTRIBUTING TO FEEDING. MY WIFE WAS PAYING TV LICENCE AND WATER RATE. THIS WAS ALWAYS A PROBLEM BETWEEN US. BUT WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT SHE'S NOT READY FOR REVIEW, I RELOCATED BACK TO NIGERIA INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT'S GOING TO PUT ME IN JAIL.
IN THE UK, WOMEN WILL PUSH YOU TO THE WALL SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS FAVOURABLE TO THEM. THE MAN IS ALWAYS AT THE DISADVANTAGE. YOU SEE THE MAN WAS TO BE EXPELLED FROM THE HOUSE. HE DID THIS ACT OUT OF FRUSTRATION. THOSE WHO WANTS TO JAPA, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR WIVES IN THE WEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by bejick(m): 5:23am On Apr 27
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ekhai(m): 5:24am On Apr 27
Mariangeles:

What difference would that have made?
A violent person is a violent person, no matter where they are.

So, you mean if he had stayed back, he wouldn't have committed the crime, or he would've gotten away with it? Which one?

I'LL SAY YES OR NO. THEY WERE DOING JOBS THAT THEY HARDLY STAY TOGETHER EXCEPT THE MAN IS OFF SHIFT. A CARE GIVER LEAVES FOR WORK EARLY TO START HER SHIFT AT 7am. WHILE THE TESCO GUY WILL START WORK AT 7pm FOR NIGHT SHIFT. BEFORE THE MAN GETS HOME IN THE MORNING, THE WOMAN WOULD'VE LONG GONE TO WORK. VICER VICE. THAT'S WHERE JEALOUSY AND ACCUSATION OF THE WOMAN SLEEPING WITH OTHER PERSON CREPT INTO THEIR MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by NaijaCover(m): 5:35am On Apr 27
geoworldedu:
But Naija-Cover always give us updates of men killing their wives or vice versa in Nigeria here too. I don't think it's because of japa a man will kill his wife. It happens everywhere.

That's My Work, To Expose Terrible BAD NEWS
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ARISHEM: 5:45am On Apr 27
predictor1:
It's still better to walk away instead of killing her.
Exactly. But extreme anger issues will make him commit crime
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ARISHEM: 5:46am On Apr 27
wany:

Then
At the end he will realise he was possessed
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ARISHEM: 5:52am On Apr 27
1Sharon:

You sound insane.

So she should die because she was rude to him?
I am not saying she should die. I am saying someone with a bad and terrible uncontrollable temper can kill any one when provoked. It's obvious he is possessed judging by the article of infighting between them about bills all the time from the day they migrated to uk.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 5:53am On Apr 27
1Sharon:

Hypocrite.

Would you have made this same excuse if she killed her husband instead?

In this case he killed the woman which was well deserved so deal with it you hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 5:57am On Apr 27
ukaface:

Because the guy Dey ment na

Why he no ment for Nigeria where they’ve both been living together for years? Within 2 years of living together in UK he suddenly dey ment towards the woman alone abi? E be like you get shoko for head with your way of reasoning undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 6:00am On Apr 27
ukaface:
No this is you thinking highly of yourself, I said ‘ I pray not to come across your type’ did I say ‘ I pray not to come across you? C’mon you should know the difference na.

Well Nigerian men are getting known too by their murdering atrocities, oh even rape…. Wonderful

Dey jonz

Well, Nigerian men are still the most sought after men in the world, can you say the same of Nigerian women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by superCleanworks(m): 6:06am On Apr 27
Mindlog:

Reason it is important to have a grip of your emotions, when you get overwhelmed do reach out to someone to share what you are going through, it helps in releasing repressed emotion better.

He was aware his wife triggers him and with a history of having been investigated by the police a number of times over alleged domestic violence incidents , warned to stay away from his wife...he was already a ticking time bomb waiting to diffuse. Already working, he should have gotten himself a room in a shared house which a week pay can cover the rent while he sorts himself, well that is too late.

I have a mental picture of what might have transpired between them as I have worked with such prisoners as a psychotherapist in regular prisons and maximum prison in a psychiatric hospital......the rush in his head is now over, he is now numb and with time he begins to break, he would cry requesting to see his children, he would desire to apologize to his late wife's family, suicidal thoughts would set in.....the mental journey ahead is going to be very rough,

Very well written. 👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by emelda86(f): 6:12am On Apr 27
But why did it take the cops 25mins to break-in where as they heard banging on the door...rip to the dead, although Nigerian women are something else but this is not the right way to handle matters.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by riverbird: 6:31am On Apr 27
This one don carry agberos life style enter Yankee
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by dominique(f): 6:31am On Apr 27
CHoccolaTE:
Nigerian men are just disgusting animals, God forbid all of you.

Tufia,

ANIMALS!

Are you people really on this thread justifying this brutal murder with your lies and made up scenarios?
People that know the couple have said the man was sponsored to UK by the wife and not the other way round and that he was also violent to her in Nigeria but you Hopeless beasts have turned the story upside-down just to blame the dead woman?

That's the hypocrisy of Nigerian men. If it was the wife that brutally murdered her husband, they'll be shouting fear women but once the husband kills the wife, it's the wife's fault. They said women don't take accountability forntheir actions but their own way of taking accountability is by blaming women for their violent actions. An American man murdered his entire family, they said it's because he found out the children weren't his even though nothing in the article implied that. One of them raped an 8 year old, they blamed the mother for not being watchful over her daughter. They're the ones committing at least 90% of all the violent crimes in the society but on the home front, they're as meek as doves and are only pushed to violence by women. Bunch of pathetic clowns

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by rinzaugustine: 6:39am On Apr 27
Life jail is like death, because they person is assured that throughout their lifetime they will never enjoy freedom again
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Ashley86400: 6:45am On Apr 27
Dikegodspower:
Nigerian women always turn lord and maltreat their husband emotionally and otherwise when ever they found themselves in the west.
Rip to her, but I think she will learn how to be humble and respectful in her next world

You are part of the problem and when you die, people will say the same shit about you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Iamzik: 6:51am On Apr 27
cococandy:
You guys are actually evil.

Terrible awful subhuman beings

My goodness!

Learn to read with open mind. I refuse to be judged by a dullard who imposes his/her own biases on others. You need to look in the mirror

You are the actual terrible awful subhuman if you think there's anything wrong with my comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by DJInfluence: 6:54am On Apr 27
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news
so people sorrows dey sweet you? That's psychopathic dude.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by aswani(m): 6:59am On Apr 27
cococandy:

My goodness!

The others might not but I wil respond.

These kind of horrible issues will happen, with the innocent children suffering, unless a proper discussion is allowed to be held and both sides of the story is examined as to how things got to that stage.

A man that has three children with his wife, who has no criminal record, has been married for a while, suddenly turns evil bashing her head over and over again with a skateboard and we are supposed to just accept he is epitome of evil and move on.

Thank God there are psychologists in their prison system over there who are properly trained and will want to know how he got to that stage as from his profile, they will know this clearly isn't their typical prison person.

Every single thing I typed about what could have pushed that man to do what he did has happened to people in real life that I know. There are even other needlessly provocative things that push both men (and women too) to the edge with the other party spreading their hands and saying "wetin I do?", stating them is not misogyny, it is fact and people like you should stop burying your heads in the sand over it.

Are some men evil, yes. Should women steer well clear, yes. Should women see signs and quickly remove themselves, yes. Should women repeatedly provoke a man till he snaps, No.

Your insults mean nothing to me by the way. Regardless, the person that is "wrong" in all of this is the one that wants to suppress a discussion on this issue just to continue to perpetuate the myth of complete female victimhood in every single domestic violence issue and allow more women to be killed or injured and more men to go to jail (and vice versa) instead of ensuring women learn when things are getting out of hand and either remove themselves or stop the descent into extreme violence like we have seen in this and many more instances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by maxiuc(m): 7:06am On Apr 27
uncleck:
Whoever told you guys that marriage is for better for worse lied to you all. When you can no longer cope, take a walk. If you fear for the outcome of divorce in foreign country, trick her to come home and leave her behind. Same applies to the women. When you no longer desire your husband, instead of cheating and not submitting to his headship, end the marriage.
just act so cool like she has overpowered you and you start acting like a full time simp then gradually you now start using style to trick about coming back it may take years but plan it accordingly untill one-day it matured bring her back to Nigeria arrange your people and bring her to her people there and then everything don end, I know of a man doing well in Europe but he refused to bring his family over he always comes home every year and spends 3months with the family he said is better for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by QueenDima47(f): 7:08am On Apr 27
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news
And it shall come to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 7:15am On Apr 27
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 7:16am On Apr 27
shocked
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Fearyourcreator: 7:17am On Apr 27
cococandy:

My goodness!

Any woman out there trying to break her husband by disrespecting him or maltreating him cus they are over thinking woman the power make the man kill am ... I hate selfish people with passion, respect your husband and let the man love his wife ... If any woman try that thing with me for abroad aswear to God I won't kill her straight, I will cut one of her breast design her face with blade and remove one of her eye ... I will take death by anything but she herself will be half dead...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 7:18am On Apr 27
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.