Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard (50209 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Wotowotoman: 2:56pm On Apr 27
Mariangeles:

What difference would that have made?
A violent person is a violent person, no matter where they are.

So, you mean if he had stayed back, he wouldn't have committed the crime, or he would've gotten away with it? Which one?

Come where is your ‘friend’ Juwessgratitud3? 🤔
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by 1Sharon(f): 3:02pm On Apr 27
shaybebaby:

Lol, the west no send you. All that I'm a man, the head, the alpha and omega. All of that ends at the airport.
That's why these men often go mental when they come here because they have no one blowing smoke up their @rses.

But naij women are used to having to graft for every meagre thing they get, so have built the resilience required to get through toughest of tough in Nigeria. Ofcourse it means they have an easier time of it when they get here whilst the man's uselessness is exposed.

There lies the reason why the men get sooo jealous they resort to murder.

🤣 💯

They thought.

They wanted to be Kings w/o a kingdom.

Their murderous jealousy is a way of reclaiming their lost masculinity,.it's almost equivalent to an honour killing. You've summed it up perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by shaybebaby(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27
1Sharon:

🤣 💯

They thought.

They wanted to be Kings w/o a kingdom.

Their murderous jealousy is a way of reclaiming their lost masculinity,.it's almost equivalent to an honour killing. You've summed it up perfectly.
Shebi they are natural leaders nah. Why is the leader the one stacking shelves at Tesco?

They say she's a nurse, and he's a civil engineer. How come she could get a job working in her professional field but he couldn't?

Leader my @ss. They ( Nigerian men) are good for leading women to early graves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by shaybebaby(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27
Zyrac:
some women do the hitting
Call the police in thag case so she can be locked up.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27
Wotowotoman:

Come where is your ‘friend’ Juwess.gratitud3? 🤔

Why are you looking for her?
So that you can bully her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by rainluv: 3:54pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

He married her, men don’t just harughterm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.

Hope you keep same energy if it were to be your daughter or sister

Tueh .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27
rainluv:

Hope you keep same energy if it were to be your daughter or sister

Tueh .

The energy is always there. I don’t have daughters. Your quote is too late so take your attention seeking to someone else you hypocrite🤮🤮
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by rainluv: 4:06pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

The energy is always there. I don’t have daughters. Your quote is too late so take your attention seeking to someone else you hypocrite🤮🤮

Never say never
No daughter yet doesn't mean you won't have later..., sisters nko? Grand daughters
Lmao... what goes around comes around..,devil!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Arabaincubus: 4:11pm On Apr 27
Nigeria happened to this family.

A civil engineer working as a counter boy in Tesco? Nigerians should begin to be aggressive to their misrulers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dikegodspower(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27
tete7000:

You sound very stupid.
You reason from your armpit
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by sunsweet33: 5:05pm On Apr 27
Arabaincubus:
Nigeria happened to this family.

A civil engineer working as a counter boy in Tesco? Nigerians should begin to be aggressive to their misrulers.

Civil engineers, lawyers, teachers…anybody except medical staff

Will probably have to do something like that. At least until they’re able to do some minor training to brush themselves up to foreign requirements.

Not that he’s a good example but James Ibori went through something similar, he is a statistician by education but had to take a job in a store….this dude who killed his wife just took everything too personal!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27
rainluv:

Never say never
No daughter yet doesn't mean you won't have later..., sisters nko? Grand daughters
Lmao... what goes around comes around..,devil!!

Yeah it always comes around to you, isn’t that how you get killed. Take your frustration to your family house and stay off my comment.., Prostitute!!
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Victor593(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27
Stupid man

Instead to find oyibo
You dey die for black like you
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by texazzpete(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27
Lovit:

You veering off the issue in discuss here, it is not about doing a 9-5 or having more free time at home

a toxic woman is a toxic woman, if you the husband is weak, 'your body will tell you' as they say

If you have a good and respectful woman thank God for your life, that doesn't mean all men were lucky. mind you, these things sometimes don't show while you are courting, you most times found out while married already.

I am not advocating domestic violence but don't be a weak man! Never be!

The ones that enter domestic violence are the weak men.
Set your boundaries. If you feel those are crossed, go for divorce and move on.

And I’m not veering from the issue. Many of those who are labeled ‘toxic’ are those who are determined to be seen as equal partners in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by buzmanjohn(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27
What do you like about this news
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On Apr 27
Klass99:

From other social media accounts of the story someone said her 3 kids were in Naija with the husband and he threatened that she would never see them again, if she didn't include him in the travel/relocation plans.

The threat of not seeing her kids again was hanging over head like any good/responsible mother she gave into the threat for the sake of her kids. The narrator said she was also a nurse in Naija and she single handedly sponsored herself to UK before all of this drama.

I have been appalled by the comments of many male users here who have condemned and blamed the dead woman without knowing the full story. Even when presented with the facts on this thread one guy persisted in his foolishness.

There's a deep seated hate and darkness in most men on this forum that I can't wrap my head around, they are usually gleeful and malicious at the tragedy of others even without knowing them personally. I saw that hate and darkness in the wake of Herbert Wigwe's passing from the comments some of them made.

May God help their souls because this is irrational insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPAbi0xtQ8?si=VjEr4fzR3MzRY21p
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Lovit(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27
texazzpete:

The ones that enter domestic violence are the weak men.
Set your boundaries. If you feel those are crossed, go for divorce and move on.

And I’m not veering from the issue. Many of those who are labeled ‘toxic’ are those who are determined to be seen as equal partners in the marriage.

I think we are both right on this discuss

The west has a different definition of the marriage institution, hence the problem Africans face when they relocate there

Here we are taught from childhood in the family and religious settings that the man is the head of the family, a man should love his wife while the woman should submit to her husband.

Now the west preaches equal partners in all aspect of marriage, hence the problem. while the women sees it as liberation, the men feels the women have changed and are rebellous.

Facts have also shown that Indian women and some others from culture oriented nations still honour their men even in foreign lands no matter how emancipated they are but women from west africa sees it as opportunity to rebel

There are still women from west africa that still honour their men and respect the cultural background of the marriage institution and they are doing well with their families abroad

We urge our men to smell the coffee and do their best to adjust to the way of life of their new locations while we encourage our women to understand that irrespective of what western cultures teaches, it pays to honour your husband.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Double0h7(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27
Reading between the lines (if any truths were shared in the media).

He was a terrible husband in Nigeria which fuelled her passion to escape but he tried to use the children against her and she caved into his blackmail.

He thought he had won the war, but little did he know that was just the battle because the war commenced in the Uk. Once they were in the Uk, she planned to divorce him which would cancel his stay in the Uk; leaving her and her children which was the original plan before he blackmailed her in to bring him over too.

He was playing checkers while she played chess and when he figured it out that he got played he chose violence; he lost his mind and killed her.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
Dikegodspower:
Nigerian women always turn lord and maltreat their husband emotionally and otherwise when ever they found themselves in the west.
Rip to her, but I think she will learn how to be humble and respectful in her next world
So the punishment for being disrespectful towards your partner is death according to you?
May none of my relative be jinxed with meeting people with monster-beliefs/ideologies like you. 🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27
1000Capacity:

No matter how good or cautious you are, some situations will humble you. You'll do things you'll never think about doing.
Life can humble a man real fast
Yes, but then it was supposed to be a partnership not an imprisonment. Was that man tied down or forcefully made to remain in the marriage?
He has done the crime, now he's about to do the time. The saddest part of the tragic occurrence is the kids that will get thrown into another/other home(s).
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27
Truthsandtrusts:

Peter Obi has deceived many to japa, you dey Nigeria you nor kill you reach aboard you kill your wife .. obidients come and see your Japa people o
And you think that we don't have several cases of spousal abuse/domestic violence in Nigeria?
Or you think that there are no cases of husbands killing their wives and vice versa in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

If you imagine what he must have gone through in the hands of his wife that pushed him to smash her head with a skateboard and face the consequences, you’ll know that prison is a 2-star hotel compared to being with her. I hope she finds peace in the underworld 😌
This is an insensitive comment. Irrespective of what happened between them, you believe that death is the answer? May none of your family members not be a victim of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27
ARISHEM:
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect a possessed man not to kill her for that.

He and his possessed being will cool it off in jail. Say na duuuurl.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

He married her, men don’t just harm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.
This your first statement is a lie and is against what's obtainable in reality. We have many married men who are cheats and many engaged in domestic violence against their spouse even in Nigeria. We have many cases of domestic violence in Nigeria. Your assertion is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

At least he’s safe from mental torture and once he realised that, he’s snap out of whatever break down and live on like a man. He’s got kids to his name, that’s good enough for him.
If convicted, he's going to waste away in prison. Good enough for him indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

I’ve already concluded. No man would pick up a skateboard that is heavier than a hammer and hit his wife on the head if he wasn’t planning to kill her. He chose murder and a life sentence over whatever she did.
You shouldn't even do this to a dog, not to talk of somebody you professed to love. That man is simply a monster.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27
Fearyourcreator:
That's why e good as he kee the woman ... Thats what she deserves
And that's why the man deserves to rot in jail. But what about the kids that are you to be deprived of their biological parents?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27
Fearyourcreator:
That's why e good as he kee the woman ... Thats what she deserves
And that's why the man deserves to rot in jail. But what about the kids that are you to be deprived of their biological parents?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27
Iamzik:

Talk is cheap bro. Just pray not to be in the man's shoes. You will be surprised at what you will do.

May God not let us marry an abusive spouses
That shows you lack control over your emotions then. Emotional intelligence is key in many situations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27
wany:

Then
You go kill tire undecided
Monsters in human clothing. May we not jam agbako while searching for a better half. 🙏
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

In this case he killed the woman which was well deserved so deal with it you hypocrite undecided
And he'll rot in jail, while his children get trained by strangers. Where's the logic in what he did?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27
hopexter:

Why he no ment for Nigeria where they’ve both been living together for years? Within 2 years of living together in UK he suddenly dey ment towards the woman alone abi? E be like you get shoko for head with your way of reasoning undecided
You obviously don't know anything about the case been discussed. People close to the couple in question actually said that the man has been waging a war of domestic violence against his wife even before she left Nigeria for the UK and before she subsequently brought him over.
I pity any woman wey jam somebody with jihadist ideologies like you in name of a partner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.