Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard (50219 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Iamzik: 2:50pm On Apr 28
aswani:

You have put it perfectly, forgive me if you see me borrowing the words especially from your second paragraph as it is apt.

It's annoying bring asked to defend what you didn't type. English is not such a difficult language.

Exactly. English is not difficult so read well and understand context before you type like someone who is possessed.

I responded to a comment by another user where he said even if a woman hit him he will no do anything. I said you can't predict your actions and the best is not to get involved with an abusive partner at all wether man or woman. No same human being should tolerate abuse of any kind - emotional or physical.

Only for you and a couple of other to start quoting me with unprintable comments.

I have zero tolerance for illiterate online mobs. Watch very well before you respond next time
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by aswani(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28
Iamzik:

Exactly. English is not difficult so read well and understand context before you type like someone who is possessed.

I responded to a comment by another user where he said even if a woman hit him he will no do anything. I said you can't predict your actions and the best is not to get involved with an abusive partner at all wether man or woman. No same human being should tolerate abuse of any kind - emotional or physical.

Only for you and a couple of other to start quoting me with unprintable comments.

I have zero tolerance for illiterate online mobs. Watch very well before you respond next time

I don't remember quoting you on this thread, I suspect you are mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 8:52pm On Apr 28
1Sharon:

Nah, they're mainly chill with their fellow man. Your fellow man can give you a dry water baptism.

Na for women they get energy. That's cowardly behaviour.

Don't behave like a coward in the first place
Men fight their fellow men, keep missing the point And keep getting beat up
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 8:53pm On Apr 28
dealslip:

Is this mentality u want to carry and enter a man's house?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 8:54pm On Apr 28
ukaface:

Have you met his fellow guy friends?
Don’t you know na only women Dey na e some guys Dey flex muscle? Wait o, which kind thinking Una get sef. Una grow up for naija Abi na abroad Una grow up, you live for mainland? To see marital happenings?
Inukwa men normally are chill…smh
I’m tired of talking ( typing)

Men Normally are Chill.

Make e pain u because na true
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 8:54pm On Apr 28
Mindlog:

Tell that to a Psychiatrist. cheesy cheesy

The psycho was the woman
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 8:56pm On Apr 28
shaybebaby:

Call the police in thag case so she can be locked up.

We both know she won't be taken seriously
And she'll be home by evening to torment her guy again 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 9:20pm On Apr 28
Zyrac:

Men Normally are Chill.

Make e pain u because na true
Men are not chill

I’m far from feeling any pain
You can’t change my mindset
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by LagBae(f): 9:48pm On Apr 28
hopexter:

He married her, men don’t just harm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.

😂 @ the bolded. How did you come up with this your generalized conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zyrac: 10:33pm On Apr 28
ukaface:

Men are not chill

I’m far from feeling any pain
You can’t change my mindset
I am seeing (f) next to your name.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 7:11am On Apr 29
Iamzik:

Mr control with masters in emotional intelligence I hail you. Many of you educated illiterates don't respond to what people type. You always respond based to what you assume in your head.

I'm responsible for what I type. You are responsible for what you understand
You are even more st*pid than I thought. If you like, continue to leave an unbridled life. Let your emotions always lead your decisions like that man. It's even better for you to keep shut than end up solidifying your position as a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 7:14am On Apr 29
Iamzik:

You are very stupid for coming to type rubbish without reading my first comment. Get the fuvk out of my mention you bloody illiterate
You're still an awful subhuman. You might end up like that man who's footsteps you're following.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by dealslip(f): 7:24am On Apr 29
Zyrac:

Is this mentality u want to carry and enter a man's house?
The man I have been with for 15 years or the new one you want to give me. The problem is you people are so myopic, no wonder you can't see beyond your egos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 7:45am On Apr 29
Fearyourcreator:

See mouth ... You dey there bah... If woman do anyhow she collects serious beating...
You're a coward if the only thing you can think of whenever a woman offends you is to resort to violence. Hope you don't beat your mom whenever she annoys you sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Apr 29
Dybala11:

You're a coward if the only thing you can think of whenever a woman offends you is to resort to violence. Hope you don't beat your mom whenever she annoys you sha?
I beat younger woman than I who lacks respect... I will over beat you ... If to say you dey my front right now I go slap your teeth comot ... Na your type dey disrespect man ... Come feel say make you no collect ... Just pass your boundary them go beat hell comot for your body ... Elenu razor
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 2:41pm On Apr 29
Lovit:
Both of them would have contributed to this

If you are a promiscuous, hot tempered and stubborn woman, please relocate alone to abroad and leave your family here

As a man, if your wife is promiscuous, stubborn and hot tempered, please relocate alone and leave her and the children here

Vice versal, As a woman, if your man is promiscuous, hot tempered and a bully, don't follow him abroad, you may end the marriage by your reactions and he will be thrown out without any benefit.

Abroad no dey favour men in a marriage, no talk say you were not warned!

If my wife is promiscous, hot tempered and stubborn, I will simply walk away from the marriage and not bash her skull in with a skateboard.

Marriage nor be life sentence, if it works, fine, if not, I move on. How hard can that be? I will even leave the house for her.

Nigerians are hardwired to believe marriage is a life sentence. Na.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 2:43pm On Apr 29
Dybala11:

Start taking tutorials on how to live happily in prison while wasting away too.

Someone like me will pay someone to shank him in prison self.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 2:47pm On Apr 29
Lovit:

You veering off the issue in discuss here, it is not about doing a 9-5 or having more free time at home

a toxic woman is a toxic woman, if you the husband is weak, 'your body will tell you' as they say

If you have a good and respectful woman thank God for your life, that doesn't mean all men were lucky. mind you, these things sometimes don't show while you are courting, you most times found out while married already.

I am not advocating domestic violence but don't be a weak man! Never be!

You are advocating for domestic violence. What happens to emotional intelligence and virtue of self control? So you will attack everyone who provokes you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Lovit(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29
Sapasenator:

You are advocating for domestic violence. What happens to emotional intelligence and virtue of self control? So you will attack everyone who provokes you?

You can be a strong and assertive man without hitting a woman sir

I am not advocating for DV

But don't be a weak man!!
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 3:49pm On Apr 29
Lovit:

You can be a strong and assertive man without hitting a woman sir

I am not advocating for DV

But don't be a weak man!!

You can pretend to be a weak man to gain advantage. Life is not black and white and you don't know there are strong and weak women too.
What will you do if you Jam a strong woman? Kill her?

It easy to hide anonymously behind a phone and pretend to be what you are not. Life will teach a bitter lesson my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by aswani(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29
Sapasenator:

If my wife is promiscous, hot tempered and stubborn, I will simply walk away from the marriage and not bash her skull in with a skateboard.

If only life were this simple.

The problem with threads like this, and I am not necessarily referring to you, is people have a holistic view of life. Most especially younger ones that have never had cause to see what life can really throw at you.

You think it's like data that you can just switch of at the end of the day.

You have three kids and you will just walk away instead of working hard to make things work giving there's a miniscule chance.

By the way, regarding your skateboard quip, I am sure this man did not wake up that morning or even when he went into the house thinking of bashing her head with a baseball bat.

It's also interesting to note that he didn't have to break the door down to go into that house in the first place. A woman at risk of a severely deranged husband is what we are being led to believe, doesn't look like it.

As I said, all you whiter than white people should pray that the devil doesn't catch you at the "right" time to do his bidding.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 11:24pm On Apr 29
aswani:

If only life were this simple.

The problem with threads like this, and I am not necessarily referring to you, is people have a holistic view of life. Most especially younger ones that have never had cause to see what life can really throw at you.

You think it's like data that you can just switch of at the end of the day.

You have three kids and you will just walk away instead of working hard to make things work giving there's a miniscule chance.

By the way, regarding your skateboard quip, I am sure this man did not wake up that morning or even when he went into the house thinking of bashing her head with a baseball bat.

It's also interesting to note that he didn't have to break the door down to go into that house in the first place. A woman at risk of a severely deranged husband is what we are being led to believe, doesn't look like it.

As I said, all you whiter than white people should pray that the devil doesn't catch you at the "right" time to do his bidding.

Life is a simple choice my friend. The dude is low on emotional intelligence.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30
Sapasenator:

Someone like me will pay someone to shank him in prison self.
😄😄😄
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30
Fearyourcreator:

I beat younger woman than I who lacks respect... I will over beat you ... If to say you dey my front right now I go slap your teeth comot ... Na your type dey disrespect man ... Come feel say make you no collect ... Just pass your boundary them go beat hell comot for your body ... Elenu razor
You're a boastful coward. Say na beat yen yen yen. It's only weak vessels you can threaten with that your weak assertions.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Fearyourcreator: 8:22pm On Apr 30
Dybala11:

You're a boastful coward. Say na beat yen yen yen. It's only weak vessels you can threaten with that your weak assertions.
Weak vessel or verbal abusers ... Weak vessels that can't respect a man should not be respected too
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Dybala11(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30
Fearyourcreator:

Weak vessel or verbal abusers ... Weak vessels that can't respect a man should not be respected too
There are better ways to treat the fvck up of that gender that love engaging in emotional abuse, you yourself must have a weak personality to think resorting to physical abuse is the way out. Even terrorists like Boko Haram wey dey behead people go give you justification for their evil act when asked for one. You're supposed to be a man, be one. Wise up!
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:41am On May 01
Lovit:

Are you married? even if you are thank God you married a good one

Some women are bullies, they can turn you to houseboy if you are weak and allow everything to slide

grin Some of those kids commenting here are not yet married
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:47am On May 01
dealslip:

Many men in Nigeria have undeveloped emotions, what they want is to walk all over their wives without any confrontation or need for accountability as long as they feed her or other responsibilities they provide her, as if her Father wasn't doing that untill they met her at 25 years upward. What is causing problems now is that, women are waking up and rejecting their maltreatment but the men think it's their right to do as they please to their wives, and so it turns to fights. Guess what?!! Those with undeveloped emotions now resort to using violence to maintain dominance instead of analyzing the situation and make adjustments where necessary.

With this horrible mentality you have, i see you being the next victim and we won't have any pity on you when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Fearyourcreator: 9:05am On May 01
Dybala11:

There are better ways to treat the fvck up of that gender that love engaging in emotional abuse, you yourself must have a weak personality to think resorting to physical abuse is the way out. Even terrorists like Boko Haram wey dey behead people go give you justification for their evil act when asked for one. You're supposed to be a man, be one. Wise up!
I be man I be man don kill many men in silence... Woman wey do anyhow na serious beating walai... Now you will some wives fight physically with mother inlaws ... See any woman wey do Rubbish claiming weaker vessels serious beating go follow am ...
Destroying mens lives codedly ... Na serious beating ooo
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by bukatyne(f): 9:26am On May 01
Chrisrare:
As a woman if you know you can't respect and submit to
your husband, then it's better you remain single.

In all the story, this is what you learnt?

Well, the wife is dead, probably a brutal, gory one hour death; it is the husband that has the next fourty plus years to learn not to be a wife killer.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On May 01
Creamypie:
Don't take your wife abroad to save your marriage if u really love your wife. In Nigeria, once a man becomes rich, he turns his wife 2 a queen, but once a woman becomes rich, she turns her husband to house boy and slave, why

@bold:

Funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by bukatyne(f): 9:30am On May 01
ARISHEM:
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect a possessed man not to kill her for that.

In what scenario should we wisely expect a possessed woman to kill her husband?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.