Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard (49829 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by BodyCount: 10:17pm On Apr 26
Ikembeku:

Who is fingering who in front of me and your siblings 🤔
Ask your sister and father to tell you THE TRUTH and you'll find out cool cool
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26
You have a high chance of dying before your time if your partner that relocate with you to the UK or US is not a God fearing Christian and is either greedy, jealousy, nagging, stingy and has uncontrollable anger issues. If your partner has any of this don't relocate thinking he or she will change when you get there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Ikembeku: 10:18pm On Apr 26
BodyCount:

Ask your sister and father to tell you THE TRUTH and you'll find out cool cool

The imam is denying your ma?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26
ukaface:

Why are you guys like this?
Have you met guys with bad temper? That breathing beside them when they don’t give permission can land you slap?
Have you met men that provoke women?
Why do y’all think all men are saints and nothing good can ever come from a woman?

Character has no gender preference, bad character is individualised not gender based. Y’all should think better Biko.

*spits*

He married her, men don’t just harm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Elsueno: 10:23pm On Apr 26
I really really do not understand some men.. A mean, what's even thier to hit on a woman. She's soft all over, even if l let her a woman punch me, I would hardly even feel anything.

No matter what u do, I would just ignore you, if things won't work...Would just leave house for u. Only weak a## mehn beat women... metchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by HaneefahRN(f): 10:24pm On Apr 26
Creamypie:
Don't take your wife abroad to save your marriage if u really love your wife. In Nigeria, once a man become rich, he turns his wife 2 a queen, but once a woman becomes rich, she turns her husband to house boy and slave
She took him to the UK. What else do you have to say?
A lot of marriages are doing well enough in the same UK. Some marriages are damaged even from naija riddled with violence and they think they can somehow manage to make it work in a Society that puts a lot of pressure on everyone.
Some women think a man that was beating them like punching bag in Naija will through magic change cos he crossed Naija border. This is the result. I feel so bad for the children.
Now the wife is dead, and trust our country people to try and justify her murder

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26
Mindlog:

Reason it is important to have a grip of your emotions, when you get overwhelmed do reach out to someone to share what you are going through, it helps in releasing repressed emotion better.

He was aware his wife triggers him and with a history of having been investigated by the police a number of times over alleged domestic violence incidents , warned to stay away from his wife...he was already a ticking time bomb waiting to diffuse. Already working, he should have gotten himself a room in a shared house which a week pay can cover the rent while he sorts himself, well that is too late.

I have a mental picture of what might have transpired between them as I have worked with such prisoners as a psychotherapist in regular prisons and maximum prison in a psychiatric hospital......the rush in his head is now over, he is now numb and with time he begins to break, he would cry requesting to see his children, he would desire to apologize to his late wife's family, suicidal thoughts would set in.....the mental journey ahead is going to be very rough,

At least he’s safe from mental torture and once he realised that, he’s snap out of whatever break down and live on like a man. He’s got kids to his name, that’s good enough for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26
if he was a violent person already in Nigeria, then thats what he will be in the west too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Neddstark: 10:27pm On Apr 26
Mindlog:

I guess the man is in better place now in prison, the wife dead and buried by now, the 3 children shared to 3 different children residential homes in different parts of the UK till they clock 16 before being moved to semi-independent living.

Better the children come back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by flipdat(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news
Are you alright upstairs?
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by KrystalKitty: 10:32pm On Apr 26
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Farmerforgoats: 10:33pm On Apr 26
They will waste your life for far less. Useless Bastard.
ARISHEM:
During face off, Angry Husband will warn wife to stop been rude to him. Wife will walk out majestically out of his presence and squeal "Duuuurl" on his face and you wisely expect him not to kill her for that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

He married her, men don’t just harm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why did didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.
do you know how they lived in Nigeria?
Do you know if it’s being the woman on the receiving end?
Men don’t hurt their other half no matter their temper?? Really? Can you read that thing to yourself, so the man that beat his wife to a pulp and to the point of bleeding didn’t marry her?
So no death in Nigeria means no domestic violence in Nigeria, are you kidding yourself now?
So your conclusion is that the woman pushed him to the wall? Wow!👏( I pray not to come across your type)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Sapasenator: 10:38pm On Apr 26
Abroad or Nigeria, the man would have killed her eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by otherway: 10:39pm On Apr 26
ibechris:
Sometimes staying back is key...abroad no be for men wey no get patience.

How does this even make sense to you? Are spouses not killing each other in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Gandrova: 10:40pm On Apr 26
palel:
From Japa to grave,
From Japa to prison.

I dey always like all these kind news
You have tendencies of doing such with your last statement.
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by qtguru(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26
That's tragic, I often wonder why couples can't just sit down and talk things out. If things get that bad, I'd just walk away, imagine serving life imprisonment and losing your child and wife.

Omo that mental issue go increase by now.

Men walk away, emotional intelligence is key

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Zeezenho: 10:47pm On Apr 26
For UK igbo man no deh for them to hate they now turned against each other.children of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

He married her, men don’t just harm or hurt their other half no matter their temper. Why did didn’t he kill her in Nigeria if that was the case? In western world, your temper does not make you forget the strict law. He must have been pushed to the wall within just two years of going to Uk that he had to choose going to prison if it comes to worst.
Read
That comment may not be true but there’s a possibility of it being true, so no go Dey conclude like say the man na saint

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Kirchoffs: 10:48pm On Apr 26
Mariangeles:

What difference would that have made?
A violent person is a violent person, no matter where they are.

So, you mean if he had stayed back, he wouldn't have committed the crime, or he would've gotten away with it? Which one?

@ibechris has a very strong penchant of making stupid comments so i ain't surprised
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26
Really sad, RIP to his poor wife...what a beast of a husband

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26
ukaface:
do you know how they lived in Nigeria?
Do you know if it’s being the woman on the receiving end?
Men don’t hurt their other half no matter their temper?? Really? Can you read that thing to yourself, so the man that beat his wife to a pulp and to the point of bleeding didn’t marry her?
So no death in Nigeria means no domestic violence in Nigeria, are you kidding yourself now?
So your conclusion is that the woman pushed him to the wall? Wow!👏( I pray not to come across your type)

This has nothing to do with us! I’m a Nigerian living in UK. I’ve seen all to arrive on my comments. West African women are evil in Uk, especially Nigerians and Ghanaians which is why, they are all single here. Nobody wants a Nigerian girl in UK because of their known atrocities.

You’re actually thinking too highly of yourself by thinking you’ll come across me in the first place 🤮🤮

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by sunsweet33: 10:50pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

Nothing like that…didn’t you see he couldn’t find work as an engineer and had to take a job in a store. The humiliation and frustration alone…

I blame lack of exposure..cos Nigeria is quite unique in terms of engineer engagement. many western countries engineering graduates struggle to find work and have to relocate to Dubai or somewhere. Talk less of an immigrant from an aspirational background.

Too much disappointment plus stress…mixed with jealousy cos those care workers can earn quite a lot… I wish he’d have prepared his mind for the kind of demeaning work he’d have to do over there instead of pouring his frustrations on the lady..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by hopexter(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26
ukaface:

Read
That comment may not be true but there’s a possibility of it being true, so no go Dey conclude like say the man na saint

I’ve already concluded. No man would pick up a skateboard that is heavier than a hammer and hit his wife on the head if he wasn’t planning to kill her. He chose murder and a life sentence over whatever she did.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by sunsweet33: 10:59pm On Apr 26
Mindlog:

I guess the man is in better place now in prison, the wife dead and buried by now, the 3 children shared to 3 different children residential homes in different parts of the UK till they clock 16 before being moved to semi-independent living.

It’s really extraordinary how much people are bending over backwards to justify somebody quite literally bludgeoning his wife to death.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 10:59pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

This has nothing to do with us! I’m a Nigerian living in UK. I’ve seen all to arrive on my comments. West African women are evil in Uk, especially Nigerians and Ghanaians which is why, they are all single here. Nobody wants a Nigerian girl in UK because of their known atrocities.

You’re actually thinking too highly of yourself by thinking you’ll come across me in the first place 🤮🤮
No this is you thinking highly of yourself, I said ‘ I pray not to come across your type’ did I say ‘ I pray not to come across you? C’mon you should know the difference na.

Well Nigerian men are getting known too by their murdering atrocities, oh even rape…. Wonderful

Dey jonz

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by ukaface(f): 11:01pm On Apr 26
hopexter:

I’ve already concluded. No man would pick up a skateboard that is heavier than a hammer and hit his wife on the head if he wasn’t planning to kill her. He chose murder and a life sentence over whatever she did.
Because the guy Dey ment na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by Chris9cix: 11:01pm On Apr 26
Is painful how a man Will spent million's and bring his wife abroad and his wife will start cheating on him. My advice is this, don't married a lady that doesn't have fear of God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by thadotech(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26
HUH........ Chose yourself first, then imagine hurting yourself! Then I think its the only best way to hurt someone. Do not do [color=#006600][/color]to another what you can not endure!
Mindlog:

Reason it is important to have a grip of your emotions, when you get overwhelmed do reach out to someone to share what you are going through, it helps in releasing repressed emotion better.

He was aware his wife triggers him and with a history of having been investigated by the police a number of times over alleged domestic violence incidents , warned to stay away from his wife...he was already a ticking time bomb waiting to diffuse. Already working, he should have gotten himself a room in a shared house which a week pay can cover the rent while he sorts himself, well that is too late.

I have a mental picture of what might have transpired between them as I have worked with such prisoners as a psychotherapist in regular prisons and maximum prison in a psychiatric hospital......the rush in his head is now over, he is now numb and with time he begins to break, he would cry requesting to see his children, he would desire to apologize to his late wife's family, suicidal thoughts would set in.....the mental journey ahead is going to be very rough,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by NewDea4: 11:16pm On Apr 26
OmihaniFARH:

https://punchng.com/sad-story-nigerian-who-relocated-to-uk-in-2022-beat-wife-to-death-with-skateboard/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web

A lot of these fools are motivated to murder mainly because they are aware the United Kingdom does not apply the penalty of capital punishment
Re: Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard by realmindz: 11:17pm On Apr 26
This looks like a case of mental problem. He should be taken to mental asylum not prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.