Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything (2434 Views)

I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / How Do Nigerian Youths Survive Without Having Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26
Zonefree:

You're evil, you need an exorcist. You want to wreck someone's son.

I've heard you.

But you have still not contributed your own suggestion...only to criticize and bad mouthing seems to be your talent!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26
you were lucky they actually had work for you.... many desperate people ended up dead doing what you did. them ritualists aint no joke, beware!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by Adewale1603(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26
To see help or assistance now is very rare and scarce, cos almost everybody is going through an ordeal in one way or the other. It's not that they don't want to help, but they are actually helpless, everyone is fighting his or her own battle. The world is changing, unlike how it used to be before. Everybody is feeling the economic hardship, naira devaluation and inflation in the country, until things improve and gets better.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by Adewale1603(m): 12:03am On Apr 27
Lots and lots of people are in your shoes, that's the situation we find ourselves in the country, no provisions of jobs for the youths. Lots of unemployed graduates out there.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by Cassandraloius: 12:45am On Apr 27
Life no easy bro.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by okerekingsley90: 3:59am On Apr 27
Adewale1603:
To see help or assistance now is very rare and scarce, cos almost everybody is going through an ordeal in one way or the other. It's not that they don't want to help, but they are actually helpless, everyone is fighting his or her own battle. The world is changing, unlike how it used to be before. Everybody is feeling the economic hardship, naira devaluation and inflation in the country, until things improve and gets better.

And who do you think is responsible for all of these?
The masses of course. You all had a chance to vote for a good leader rather you voted in a calamity. Until the citizens take power into their hands and demand for better governance and accountability, nothing good would come. It's not rocket science abi magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by LookFront: 7:09am On Apr 27
Adewale1603:
Lots and lots of people are in your shoes, that's the situation we find ourselves in the country, no provisions of jobs for the youths. Lots of unemployed graduates out there.

The number is unspeakable. May God help us. Terrible situation in the country.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by PapaNnamdi: 7:42am On Apr 27
thelegend1:

Loss is an integral part of betting which most people are not emotionally mature to cope with. Check my last screenshot, I lost N45k after generating N80k profit, and I'm honest about it.

If you're such a professional then you'd analyze the tickets I posted and understand the logic of my stakes.
Also, you can share your screenshots since you're a pro.

You can check my tickets from 1 month ago. You will notice that My style of play is the same to guarantee returns 80% of the time. I started with N10k as well and grew it to N150k profit and N40k (not inclusive of my original investment) the same day.

Whether it is stocks, crypto, precious metals etc...one will definitely lose on trades. But the goal is to make sure you generate profit on your investment over a specified period of time.

I see what you are doing here,

It will only work if you are disciplined, and not prone to greed,
To you this is a business investment just like stocks,
The only way it stays working is if you stay focused, u loose 80% and stick to your strategy,
Once you try to win back your losses,
Everything crumbles

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 8:56am On Apr 27
PapaNnamdi:

The only way it stays working is if you stay focused, u loose 80% and stick to your strategy,
Once you try to win back your losses,
Everything crumbles

I'm glad you finally saw the strategy and understood my ultimate goal...unlike one other dude that was commenting and couldn't apply simple logic.

I tell youths of nowadays that they're extremely lucky with technology and the opportunities it presents. Back in the late 90s and early 2000s there were no platforms to make money online.

This is just one common example out of multiple online income streams (Crypto mining, Forex, Crypto, Gold sale, Copywriting, Upwork etc) that I understand and invest in.

I'm of the opinion if anyone has a data phone, they have the capacity to earn N200k in a month...which is equivalent to N6k per day excluding weekends.

If you're not working for knowledge, networking or passion; I don't believe in taking a salary job that pays N200k. By the time you minus transportation, feeding etc...you probably have to borrow to make ends meet.

See the tickets I posted...let's say I apply myself and stay disciplined then give myself an average N30k daily profit on an investment of N10k. That will be a monthly income of N660k per month (excluding weekends).
But most people are trying to win N20million with N1k. The probability is very low and over time the losses are huge.

Like I said in my first reply to the OP....
"BET RESPONSIBLY"

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by ukaface(f): 9:16am On Apr 27
Hmmmm
It is well
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by meetme01: 9:26am On Apr 27
thelegend1:

Loss is an integral part of betting which most people are not emotionally mature to cope with. Check my last screenshot, I lost N45k after generating N80k profit, and I'm honest about it.

If you're such a professional then you'd analyze the tickets I posted and understand the logic of my stakes.
Also, you can share your screenshots since you're a pro.

You can check my tickets from 1 month ago. You will notice that My style of play is the same to guarantee returns 80% of the time. I started with N10k as well and grew it to N150k profit and N40k (not inclusive of my original investment) the same day.

Whether it is stocks, crypto, precious metals etc...one will definitely lose on trades. But the goal is to make sure you generate profit on your investment over a specified period of time.

No matter the situation someone is going through, betting is not the forward. Stable income no matter how little should be the priority not anxiety of a win, then loose into depression.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by centilad(m): 9:30am On Apr 27
wink
udomonday:
sorry,that normal continue doing it until you get something better,just ignore the pains,your body will get used to it,it is just your muscles trying to adjust to the new strain.I was once in your situation maybe even worse,because I was so broke I had to trek from Ikeja to lekki to look for a job and I ended up working in a building site carrying sand and helping bricklayers,my whole body was screaming pain because of the strenuous job but ignored it,I continued the job until I was able to get something better,now I own my business and am doing well.
It's a struggle. The brain learns more - understanding the fact that business growth comes gradually and not like magic. So either you work for someone or own your business, input matters - put in your best, adding to her growth just as the muscles get trained and improved when exercising

You have to also take time off to think - planning and reflecting. It makes you see need for necessary and immediate improvements.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 9:42am On Apr 27
meetme01:

No matter the situation someone is going through, betting is not the forward. Stable income no matter how little should be the priority not anxiety of a win, then loose into depression.

I appreciate your opinion.

However, I did not in anyway imply that he makes betting a full time job. Also if you read the title of the Thread and OPs predicament, you might understand my point of view.

I have been in his position before, where there is no job or help coming from anywhere...so I had to resort to doing anything legal to survive. Hence bets was one of the platforms that has allows me a low risk high yield income stream.

There is a defined logic to betting, which if you apply 10% of the commitment you put on your regular job, would give you an alternate income stream that matches your salary.

The world has changed and people need to move away from the traditional ways and dogma that keeps them limited.

If you have a personal bias against betting, there is no problem. But your opinion isn't sacrosanct, as there are others who leverage on it "intelligently and responsibly" to support their income.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 10:00am On Apr 27
LookFront:
Hello Nairalanders, how is the economy treating you all?

I just want to share a little with you what happened yesterday.

I would start by saying if life is still hard for those working and earning, you can imagine what is happening to those who are job seekers.

As a job seeker who is not getting help anywhere, most times you are left to do something drastic just to survive at the very period and that was what I did yesterday. Only those who have been in my situation would understand.

So while job hunting yesterday in far away place, hungry, needy and thirsty, I came across a building site and I opted to work to earn something. The contractors thought I was joking until they asked what I can do and I told them anything. They asked if I can use wheel barrow to convey gravels from one place to another and I answered yes.

"oya, see wheel barrow and see gravels, convey them from point A to B. Start work"- contractor.

I immediately untucked my clothes and hit the barrow and that was it. Not like I liked it looking at how strenous the job is, but condition pushed me into it. As I was working, I was praying to God for energy to do it and I could have done more but due to hunger, I did my best and that was how I earned a little something yesterday so survive as I didn't have any other money with me.

May be the money would have taken me for two days or more but we all know the level of inflation in Nigeria today.

How about body pain? I haven't been myself since that yesterday. Hard pains all over my body, plus wounds on my pams. It is well.

Please government and organizations should look into and provide jobs for the youths. It's very deadly staying in Nigeria today without a job or assistance anyway. It's an excuse many use getting involved with crime and it can be suicidal also.

"May the glory of tomorrow take away all shame and be greater than that of today"..

Thanks for reading.

Sorry it seems I'm derailing your thread by defending my Betting suggestion.

Let's start with what your strengths and weaknesses are. I have never met you, but from what you wrote...this I what deduced in your character (just my opinion, I may be wrong)

Strengths:
- Well educated (you have good command of English language)
- Resilience (never say die attitude)
- Flexibility (you're willing to try new things and can adapt)

Weakness:
- You're a bit Emotional (you wear your heart on your sleeves for all to see); not entirely in a bad way as I deduce you're also empathetic in nature as you consider others irrespective your own situation.

I would suggest you go into Copywriting which has a wide range of applications such as proofreading, generating subtitles for movies, email draft for wide range of customers etc or teaching English online to mostly Asians/Arabs/Latinos whom English is not their first language but wish to learn it to bridge communication gap as the world is now a global village.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 11:45am On Apr 27
PapaNnamdi:

This is today's target of N50k already surpassed in 1hr 30 minutes of applying my principles that guarantee 80% wins.

As can be seen in the pics, I started with usual daily investment of N10k. To which I've grown to N83k in less than 2 hrs. This is a N73k profit for today which has been cashed out, whilst I rollover my N10k investment for another time.

Anyone can do it, so far they follow principles with discipline and BET RESPONSIBLY

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by DaGC(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27
tmaigari:
Please signup with below link and let's make money together jor. No investment or experience required.

https://www.money-easilrrn.buzz/p?0426346421842941221

This is literally 1 of the biggest scams in the world. Many people have complained about it, so I wouldn't advise OP to waste time and data on it.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by BlackyOne: 12:27pm On Apr 27
thelegend1:

I feel your pain bro. Things will definitely get better when we elect good leaders.
As per your confidence to do manual labor, I greet you and it will be part of your success story.

However, you have phone with access to internet so you must not leave your house and spend the little you have on unnecessary Waka...there are plenty things you can do with your phone that will pay you.

For instance sports betting (responsibly). See my turnover in attached pictures. I started with N10k and gave myself a target of N50k; which I've surpassed already and about to hit N70k. Sorry N100k now
Imagine making up to N100k daily just from your phone, while you're in between jobs.

Please how do I reach you. I am very much interested
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by LookFront: 12:51pm On Apr 27
DaGC:

This is literally 1 of the biggest scams in the world. Many people have complained about it, so I wouldn't advise OP to waste time and data on it.

Thank you for your opinion
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by Rexymania(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27
I feel your pain brother... May God help us
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by DaGC(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27
LookFront:

Thank you for your opinion

You are welcome, but I didn't really think I offered much. Times are really hard for the average Nigerian youth, especially the ones losing their most productive years due to unemployment and inflation.

If you are patient enough, you can try Swagbucks and earn a little something on the side while looking for something stable. Hopefully, things turn out better for you, me and millions of other Nigerian youths. 🙏🏿
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by MOG6670(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27
ProjectsCityNG:

What many young people in the rurals are doing now is form clusters of 4-6 once formed engage in farm labour work. Your employer feed you thrice daily. Why strength no go dey to work ? My workers eat thrice daily
what type of crop are u farming
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by ProjectsCityNG: 3:08pm On Apr 27
MOG6670:
what type of crop are u farming

Maize 10 Acres
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by MOG6670(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27
ProjectsCityNG:

Maize 10 Acres
waw..! Very large farm. Do u farm rice?
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by ProjectsCityNG: 3:24pm On Apr 27
MOG6670:
waw..! Very large farm. Do u farm rice?

It's not by doing too much. I only do a crop at a time. August I switch to forty acres maize.
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by MOG6670(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27
ProjectsCityNG:

It's not by doing too much. I only do a crop at a time. August I switch to forty acres maize.
aww thats good. I'm also into farming, rice and nut. Though on a small scale
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by ProjectsCityNG: 3:35pm On Apr 27
MOG6670:
aww thats good. I'm also into farming, rice and nut. Though on a small scale

What matters is doing it however small. My greatest regrets in life is not starting earlier. However small, it will grow
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by MOG6670(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27
ProjectsCityNG:

What matters is doing it however small. My greatest regrets in life is not starting earlier. However small, it will grow
yeah thats the fact. I'm targeting 1mil+ at the end of this year by God grace. As u said, i regret not starting out early.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by PapaNnamdi: 4:59pm On Apr 27
thelegend1:

This is today's target of N50k already surpassed in 1hr 30 minutes of applying my principles that guarantee 80% wins.

As can be seen in the pics, I started with usual daily investment of N10k. To which I've grown to N83k in less than 2 hrs. This is a N73k profit for today which has been cashed out, whilst I rollover my N10k investment for another time.

Anyone can do it, so far they follow principles with discipline and BET RESPONSIBLY
You can help by sharing how you do this,
By the tickets u play them single picks and rollover,
What options do you play if I may ask,
Corners
Ov 1.5
Ht ov 0.5
1 X 2
Or BTTS

I have close to 70k to spare on this
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by LookFront: 7:57pm On Apr 27
DaGC:

You are welcome, but I didn't really think I offered much. Times are really hard for the average Nigerian youth, especially the ones losing their most productive years due to unemployment and inflation.

If you are patient enough, you can try Swagbucks and earn a little something on the side while looking for something stable. Hopefully, things turn out better for you, me and millions of other Nigerian youths. 🙏🏿

I still appreciate your input. I'm going to try out the swagbucks
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27
PapaNnamdi:

You can help by sharing how you do this,
By the tickets u play them single picks and rollover,
What options do you play if I may ask,
Corners
Ov 1.5
Ht ov 0.5
1 X 2
Or BTTS

I have close to 70k to spare on this

Primarily goals if you look at the tickets well. But I'll advise you start with N10k like me. Once you get a grasp of the logic, you can do it yourself.
Kindly send me a pm
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by thelegend1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27
BlackyOne:

Please how do I reach you. I am very much interested

Sorry sir. I've been busy on my sites. Kindly check my response
Re: When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything by BlackyOne: 9:52pm On Apr 27
thelegend1:

Sorry sir. I've been busy on my sites. Kindly check my response

Thanks boss, I've responded and sent my number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank,firstinland Bank & Ibtc Is Accepting Cv Cheack It Out / Urgent: Draughtsman @ Total Nigeria / Bristol Helicopter Apptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.