Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway (20485 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by casualobserver: 7:39am On Apr 27
Omoboricash:

The route they are taking to desire destination can never yield positive result. Not by abusing or cursing who ever not in agreement with your preffered candidate or ideology. They have a long way to go

We know that but they never seem to learn. You try something for over 60 years and it has never worked but you continue along that path. The other day one of their ex governors said they created Lagos, Abuja, port harcourt and Kano. They don’t know how their utterances rub people the wrong way. No apology no nothing…they will come looking for ibo presidency and will vex with everybody when they lose instead of examining their own behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by gaspology(m): 8:21am On Apr 27
Omokri is making mockery of himself by being fixated on, and obsessed with, Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:35am On Apr 27
OAFMods:
I am referring to the foolish souls that because of political difference think they own a right to insult Adeboye Kumuyi etc.

May it never be beta for each n everyone of them. If he pain you say I de tackle obidient wey no get any respect even for those apolitical the lagoon is available to you n your entire household. None of you will be missed.

Na the bitterness go kill you. And all your curses return on your head and your entire family. Obidient or tinubu. I no belong to any. Even the same obi and tinubu go eat inside same plate whereas low lives followers like you go dey fight bloody cos of crumbles and bias. I don't know why idiot like you can't engage in reasonable discussions without cursing. You have chosen a path of your curses except I don't serve a Living God
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 11:00am On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Anoda wasted sperm sighted

Abortion would have save a failure like you
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 11:02am On Apr 27
Omoboricash:

You called someone who has started voting since 1993 a boy? How old are you diring SDP and NRC when MKO Abiola and Bashir Tofa were presidential candidate.
Must you abuse or curse before you made your point.
Thia is a faceless platform but must you display your uncultured altitude.
I weep for the future if this country
Do you know my age ? You think I’m your mate abi? You better respect your self and move on
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 11:05am On Apr 27
GoodLife4live:
bros Tinubu is one of the best leader we have now in Nigeria..

Peter Obi can't even be compare to the worse governor in Lagos....

Truly eduction is not a scam.
You define a drug lords and un questionable character as best 😂 joke taken too far . Even Lagos state is not a good example of good governance when we have state like Abia and Gombe
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by OAFMods: 11:48am On Apr 27
Make I ignore you as I know want make you cry again.

Dreamhighnow:

Na the bitterness go kill you. And all your curses return on your head and your entire family. Obidient or tinubu. I no belong to any. Even the same obi and tinubu go eat inside same plate whereas low lives followers like you go dey fight bloody cos of crumbles and bias. I don't know why idiot like you can't engage in reasonable discussions without cursing. You have chosen a path of your curses except I don't serve a Living God
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:50am On Apr 27
OAFMods:
Make I ignore you as I know want make you cry again.

A thousand of your likes can't drop a tear from me. Na u dey feed me
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by LajaLaba: 12:56pm On Apr 27
Agbadorian:

Do you know my age ? You think I’m your mate abi? You better respect your self and move on
Keep shut!you no pass 17yrs....Learn to respect your Elders
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Stubborn82: 1:11pm On Apr 27
Brendaniel:
Last time I checked, Atiku also talked about the issue of coastal road, is Reno not supposed to be defending Atiku as a PDP person?

He doesn't even support Atiku again or PDP, he just attacks only Peter Obi and Igbos same thing APC e-warriors do on Nairaland here...

Actually, Reno waited for Obi to shook mouth, so that he can use one stone kill two birds, anything that I atiku said, Peter Obi too go wan form shook mouth and Reno has always noticed this of him.
Reno used Obi to flog Atiku indirect
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27
Let's compare Eko Atlantic city Tulumbu, Fashola and Ambode, Sanwo olu have been building since 2003 till date with Dubai marina build by sheikh Rashid 2006 to 2014

Frustration is killing this one... No wonder Gej dumped and blacklisted him

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27
Konquest:

The last paragraph cracked me up. cheesy grin

Tbh, the erosion problem in Anambra State and other places would cost those states millions of USD to fix and they simply don't have that kind of money. So, it's best to just create proper drainage systems, plant more trees and avoid rapid deforestations as preventive measures.

Indeed, Reno is absolutely right with regards to the reclamation of lost land (due to the Atlantic Ocean surges) to create Eko Atlantic City which helped to STOP the horrendous floodings back in the 1990s and 2000s that overtook Victoria Island around the Modupe Osikoya Street, Ahmadu Bello Way, IMB Plaza and adjoining areas.

Victoria Island would have been completely submerged by now due to climate change and increasing ocean water volumes. In the 1950s and 1960s, the vast lands at the Bar Beach area still existed but gradually got submerged and lost to the Atlantic Ocean. Eko Atlantic City is a brilliant public-private partnership masterstroke from the then Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State and Gilbert Chagoury's company and that saved Victoria Island, Lekki/Ajah areas from total submergence by the Atlantic Ocean. Though the land is quite expensive to get as of today, the U.S. Embassy has invested in huge tracts of land at Eko Atlantic City and that shows how much confidence the U.S. goverment and others have in the ongoing real estate development at Eko Atlantic City.

see the masterstroke from 2003 till date. No meaningful project going on their . Go and check out Dubai marina

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27
LajaLaba:
Keep shut!you no pass 17yrs....Learn to respect your Elders

See this onuku o , even our last born no useless like you . I don’t blame you. Na this Nairaland dey give most of you guy’s liver
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27
GoodLife4live:
bros Tinubu is one of the best leader we have now in Nigeria..

Peter Obi can't even be compare to the worse governor in Lagos....
You need to be taken to a medical rehabilitation center , this is not ordinary
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by LajaLaba: 11:00pm On Apr 27
Agbadorian:

I am the real onuku o , even our last born no useless like me . I don’t blame you sir! Na this Nairaland dey give most of you guy’s liver
You be real Otondo grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 9:55am On Apr 28
LajaLaba:
You be real Otondo grin

Okoko like you 😂
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by LajaLaba: 3:46pm On Apr 28
Agbadorian:

Okoko like my papa 😂
Go visit Odumeje for deliverance
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:20pm On Apr 28
LajaLaba:
Go visit Odumeje for deliverance
Odumeje dey learn from your problem
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:23pm On Apr 28
LajaLaba:
I go visit Odumeje for deliverance
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by favor914: 11:14pm On Apr 28
cjfavour:
He requested money from PO to campaign for him but PO refused so he turned against him. Reno is a hungry man hustling for his daily bread.
But see what you said about Gringory Obi in 2013?

@chino,4get about pix.anambra have d best pix bt talk of physical and being on ground,u'll nt see it. bt d truth is dt peter obi is better. This is because orji was a gov dt admitted during d election dt he didn't do well bt shld b giving a second chance. Peter is good in propaganda and brain washing bt he's working. Problem is dt he's running anambra like his private biz. He promised to buila an airport for d state till date he've nt and i'll continue to hold him to it. Pls tell him nt tto save anambra money bt work with it.He's destroying APGA by romancing with PDP.He brought back those dt burnt down d state into apga just because of d fear of NGIGE.No job creation or employment bt i insist,HE'S BETTER THAN THEODOR ORJI who abians made a mistake of returning.

https://www.nairaland.com/863236/peter-obi-vs-theodore-orji#10122928

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.