Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway (20438 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NahuiCyka: 6:26pm On Apr 26
Taaa who takes hungry Reno Mumukrey serious!! He is fighting for appointment but shingbai him no go ever see. Hunger go kpai you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:26pm On Apr 26
NovusHomo:

Progress and development cost money. A lot of money.

Yea it cost a lot of money but not when you have a lot of bad Federal road in eye sore and you think Tinubu is with his right senses abi 😂
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sleekfingers: 6:26pm On Apr 26
Gbadugbakun:
Only fools listens to Reno

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But you guys were hailing and praising him , when he was in PDP, despite his misguided utterances. ....

Now the table has turned...... Nigerians and hypocrisy is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ncoolsome(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26
TotoIsGud4boy:
Mind you I’m Igbo, but I have never listened to Peter Obi speak before nor have I ever been interested in him because of his deceiving face, until this morning when I opened Instagram and saw the post on lindaIkeji page and I tell you, that man is a very intelligent and sound FRAUDSTER , the way he is able to deceive the masses should be studied as a criminology course in higher institutions across the world…. If you support this professional Gbajue with his feminine voice then I’m sorry for you, you’re a very daft person.. obviously Reno has seen through his fakeness and BS, that’s why he’s sitting on his flat face.

When stupidity speaks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by flyinnizam(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26
TotoIsGud4boy:
Mind you I’m Igbo, but I have never listened to Peter Obi speak before nor have I ever been interested in him because of his deceiving face, until this morning when I opened Instagram and saw the post on lindaIkeji page and I tell you, that man is a very intelligent and sound FRAUDSTER , the way he is able to deceive the masses should be studied as a criminology course in higher institutions across the world…. If you support this professional Gbajue with his feminine voice then I’m sorry for you, you’re a very daft person.. obviously Reno has seen through his fakeness and BS, that’s why he’s sitting on his flat face.
Oga u are not igbo...keep kwayet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Apr 26
Oceanfl0w:
Seriously, I see no sense in all the rubbish this man dey always talk. It's childish to me

It is not childish when some obiidiots went all out, threatening his child abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:30pm On Apr 26
Omoboricash:

PO claiming what he's not is very annoyimg. He's a fraud. It's just unfortunate people that were criticising him during his tenure as a governor now praise singing his name.

You have proving to the world how ill you are and I think you need an urgent attention before you run 🏃‍♀️ unconscious into the market . How can a young boy like you been so blind that you don’t know reason like someone your mother gave birth to , it a pity .
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by flyinnizam(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26
Felabrity:
Na obi wey reply this werey Bleep up
he didn't reply reno...he was asked a question during interview and reno name wasn't mentioned directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26
Sleekfingers:

Where is the evidence of how they threaten his child ? If you can’t proved the evidence then you are having a metal disorder
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26
Starhearts:

Obi will neva smell aso rock gate
Tinubu will not end well in Aso rock
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sleekfingers: 6:35pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Where is the evidence of how they threaten his child ? If you can’t proved the evidence then you are having a metal disorder

You must be suffering from mental disjunction, if you can't google it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bone147: 6:37pm On Apr 26
Reno should go and deal with his rapists brothers issues. Reno is from the family of rapists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:41pm On Apr 26
Sleekfingers:

You must be suffering from mental disjunction, if you can't google it.

Your lack of reasoning has affected you seriously, you can’t comprehend a little English . You said they threaten Reno and I challenge you to prove me wrong but you are asking me to Google 😂 is it that you need glass or I should provide data for you , so you can get what you need 😂. Mr man send me prove and stop acting like a clown 🤡 😝
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by onuman: 6:55pm On Apr 26
NovusHomo:

I know the president's duty is to help all. But y'all keep heaping it all on him. What about those before, especially Jonathan who happens to be from that region.

Former presidents and military HoS in Nigeria did their duty of tackling Erosion menace in many parts of Nigeria.
GEJ must have done it somewhere. Ignore Buhari the ethno-religious president.
Tinubu should have taken to control of the erosion problems in the Niger delta region first hand. The lands joining Anambra and Imo States are devastated by gully erosion.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sleekfingers: 6:57pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Your lack of reasoning has affected you seriously, you can’t comprehend a little English . You said they threaten Reno and I challenge you to prove me wrong but you are asking me to Google 😂 is it that you need glass or I should provide data for you , so you can get what you need 😂. Mr man send me prove and stop acting like a clown 🤡 😝

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Something that was all over the internet. When his daughter was threatened. Yeye dey smell
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by aswani(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26
azadus18:
Beerbident

Kau, una no well for dis Nairaland.

Dis poster jus open Obidients yansh for outside anyhow, no respect nutin.

Make una dey fear God sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Something that was all over the internet. When his daughter was threatened. Yeye dey smell

So you think it was all over the internet but when they told you that Reno is a choir master that go around praising Peter Obi , you become blind man 👨‍🦯 abi . Well you don’t have any meaning to contribute here rather that barking like a dog 🐶 here in Nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26
onuman:

Former presidents and military HoS in Nigeria did their duty of tackling Erosion menace in many parts of Nigeria.
GEJ must have done it somewhere. Ignore Buhari the ethno-religious president.
Tinubu should have taken to control of the erosion problems in the Niger delta region first hand. The lands joining Anambra and Imo States are devastated by gully erosion.

Attacking the problem of erosion first is a matter of opinion on your side, and a matter of priorities on Tinubu's side. You will agree that the problems are myriad and daunting. I am of the opinion that the economy should have been the priority. By the way, thanks for your civility.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by emorse(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
That is not the bane of his argument, he said you should fact check him if he is lying or not.

No vex o. But have you fact-checked him yourself?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by emorse(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26
Sleekfingers:

Those who threatened Reno's child are obviously as foolish as Reno is. Simple.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Yea it cost a lot of money but not when you have a lot of bad Federal road in eye sore and you think Tinubu is with his right senses abi 😂

So you think that Tinubu, a man that's probably as old as your father, is not with "his right senses"? Okay. Just remember he is human too. He has the privilege of choosing his priorities in the face of many problems. He is HUMAN too. Keep insulting him.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Blakhorse: 7:16pm On Apr 26
Obi is a waste man, Reno should keep exposing him till his zombies get sense
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 7:17pm On Apr 26
NovusHomo:

So you think that Tinubu, a man that's probably as old as your father, is not with "his right senses"? Okay. Just remember he is human too. He has the privilege of choosing his priorities in the face of many problems. He is HUMAN too. Keep insulting him.

Pele o Good Samaritan 😂 Tinubu grandson 😂 you better go and look for work and stop 🛑 causing nuisance on your father Nairaland 😂
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Johncarlo07: 7:22pm On Apr 26
TotoIsGud4boy:
Mind you I’m Igbo, but I have never listened to Peter Obi speak before nor have I ever been interested in him because of his deceiving face, until this morning when I opened Instagram and saw the post on lindaIkeji page and I tell you, that man is a very intelligent and sound FRAUDSTER , the way he is able to deceive the masses should be studied as a criminology course in higher institutions across the world…. If you support this professional Gbajue with his feminine

voice then I’m sorry for you, you’re a very daft person.. obviously Reno has seen through his fakeness and BS, that’s why he’s sitting on his flat face.

Ode! Ur first sentence gave u out.
Ur igbo! Ur jst as daft as d Reno wit ur mumu button.😁😁😁😁

Peter obi is a deciever,bt Tinubu is nt,nd Buhari is not. Dis are d symptoms of som1 sick in d head. Nd u dnt even knw.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by meditator(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Aha aha , you sound illiterate here , I ask you a question and I was expecting a clear view of your answer but I’m not surprised to see how myopic you are, tell me why I should take you serious , when you ought to be real and confident in providing me proof but you are shirting the goal post 😂 even Reno you claim to be wise , was once a choir master , that goes about praising Peter Obi .
If u are that intelligent, you would come up with your own question rather than rephrase the same question Reno challenged you guys on, and you could not answer. But you religious warlord answered disappointedly. A daft man like you should know that there's difference between political allegiance and objective criticism which Obi is meting on your religious warlord. Simple question wuna go dey rain curses.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by back2sender: 7:58pm On Apr 26
Rapist family too dey criticize Obi.
Omockery of a family
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bmaster(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26
TotoIsGud4boy:
you're not enough wise if actually you thinks the need to explain where you're from is really necessary
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ada9ja(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:
Reno Omokri is a rabble rouser.

It's now obvious that Reno Omokri is using Peter Obi to create content

Suddenly, Peter Obi criticism of the project becomes something to talk about but Atiku, his boss was the first to criticize the project , he even went as far as describing it as a highway of fraud

Reno is jobless
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by MomohMrMoore: 8:18pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi is endearing himself towards Hausa Fulanis towards 2027 elections by critisizing the most important project in the South. Buhari did the same for the North with the Kano Niger republuc Rail gulping billions of dollars. Its a shame on Peter Obi to criticise what benefits South South, South East and South West. A costal link highway. Atiku was speaking for Hausa Fulanis, and now, Obi speaking for Hausa Fulanis.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26
[quote author=Agbadorian post=129651361]

Pele o Good Samaritan 😂 Tinubu grandson 😂 you better go and look for work and stop 🛑 causing nuisance on your father Nairaland 😂 [/quote
tongue

If only you knew.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Kay25(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26
Peter obi needs to act like Jesus and tell reno get thee behind me oh yea devil or else this reno go spoil obi market finish een nothing go remain for am come 2027

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.