Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway (20444 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26
anonimi:

He was right on that issue then, just as he is right on this issue now.

Any disagreement with the above

You right Reno was right about Tinubu unquestionably act and his Drug Addict
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by casualobserver: 5:42pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Just the way Tinubu is handling Nigeria now Abi 😂

Tinubu is doing what needs to be done after decades of weak leaders. Your obvious lack of intelligence (you need to lack intelligence to be an Obidient) means you cant see beyond your nose. Obi does not have the balls to do what Tinubu is doing hence things would have become a lot worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Jonjam269: 5:44pm On Apr 26
This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
Reno is right Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Zona123(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26
thesicilian:
Peter Obi needs to go and apologize to this man Reno Omokri. This neck pressing is getting too much

I can't believe people like you still exist, so daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ScarletBrace(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26
muhammaduyusufu:

Reno is all about proving himself intelligent but stands for nothing or anything.
A fluent idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Freebills12: 5:45pm On Apr 26
[color=#770077][/color]
muhammaduyusufu:

Reno is mad! Can one control natural disaster? Is the whole Dubia not hit by erosion? Lagos that has been battling flooding I will not go to there! USA and hurricane! Asia & Europe battle earthquake... Reno fear God. Reno was referring to 2012 & 2013 flood that hit the whole country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Teeklef(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:

I more educated than you can ever be
Na true🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26
casualobserver:

Tinubu is doing what needs to be done after decades of weak leaders. Your obvious lack of intelligence (you need to lack intelligence to be an Obidient) means you cant see beyond your nose. Obi does not have the balls to do what Tinubu is doing hence things would have become a lot worse.

For someone like you to support Tinubu is to tell you how low your reasoning is , what is Tinubu achievements since he has been governing Lagos and now ? People like you are the reason why Nigeria 🇳🇬 is in the mess because you are worse than AIDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Chem2020: 5:49pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:
Reno Omokri is a rabble rouser.

It's now obvious that Reno Omokri is using Peter Obi to create content

Suddenly, Peter Obi criticism of the project becomes something to talk about but Atiku, his boss was the first to criticize the project , he even went as far as describing it as a highway of fraud

Very true.
If Reno had critised Atiku it won't generate any traffic for him hustle.
A closer look at this Reno you will see that using Peter Obi to create contents has really put food on his table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Zona123(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26
GerogeI:
Why on earth do people take this idiot serious with attention. So flooding has ended in Lekki because of Eko Atlantic City that destroyed a natural beach?

Not worth anybody's time.
Check very well my friend and you'll see that it's only Agbadorians that applauds his foolishness, real people don't take him serious because he's a chameleon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by mohims(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:

Tinubu on the other hand is the a catastrophe and disaster foretold

The evidence is everywhere
Go and take your pills please.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 5:52pm On Apr 26
Jonjam269:
This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
Reno is right Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.

If you say Tinubu is a failure I will not disagree with you . But coming here to lie against Peter Obi , I’m sure you are suffering from metal sickness
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by nairalanda1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
Exactly, as Second Niger Bridge did not cost lot of money. When project benefits you it's ok no matter the cost but immediately it's to other region you start wailing foolishly all over social media.

I'm not approaching this from a tribal or party point of view, old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by SaLongs1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26
anonimi:

By how much is a fool different from a madman, who Gbajuę Peter Obi gets advice from
Only fools will look to blame and shame Peter Obi when the price of fuel is over 1k in some parts of the country as if he is the current president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 5:53pm On Apr 26
mohims:

You need to first take your medication 💊
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by melodyogonna(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26
Why does this site continue to give Reno Omokiri attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by onuman: 5:54pm On Apr 26
Konquest:

The soil type, human activity and poorly constructed drainage systems that have NO final termination points are MAJORLY responsible for the horrendous soil erosion in the South-East with Anambra being the erosion capital of the world according to Governor Soludo. About 10 states in the South East, South of South, and South West are affected by erosion issues though.

Indeed, I agree that the Federal Government in Nigeria must set up special intervention funds to assist the states because the cost is huge and that's why I suggested using preventive measures to start with in those states especially Anambra that has 40 percent of it's total landmass under threat.

=>https://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-seeks-fgs-partnership-to-curb-erosion-menace/

Bolded.
Right from the beginning of the 1970s till today, the federal government has been in charge of erosion control measures in all the states of Nigeria. I remember the 1980s Auchi erosion control in then Bendel state by the Federal government. The erosion was huge.
The erosion problems in Anambra and Imo States are watched by the Federal governnent to increase in dimensions. Methinks, it's part of continuation of the civil war through ecological and economic means.
Nobody expected federal government leaders like Buhari from Arewa to control the erosion in the SE. What of Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Zona123(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
Reno wan use truth kill all foolish obidient ipob bastard finish this period. Na back to back Reno de give them hot hot hot.

For the gullible like you, even the cheapest lie is truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bobloco: 5:55pm On Apr 26
mohims:

You are already a yabaleft patient

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26
Omoboricash:

PO claiming what he's not is very annoyimg. He's a fraud. It's just unfortunate people that were criticising him during his tenure as a governor now praise singing his name.

There is nothing you can say that can change the fact that Tinubu is an questionable character. Reno has expose more about Tinubu and it very obvious that you play blind man but form hypocrite when it Peter Obi turn
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Starhearts: 5:58pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Tinubu is a disaster

Obi will neva smell aso rock gate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Blaze14k: 5:58pm On Apr 26
Basic123:

I have screenshot that Daniel Regha post.

OBi should have kept quiet till 2027....too much of cho cho cho is getting him 3xposed.people are beginning to realize how FAKE he is!

Did you someone say obi is fake.. oh common you guys keep showing how you love obi unconditionally. I thought igbos are the only people with big mouth yet the yorubas can't seem to get over obi even when the election is over.😂😂

Same people shouting bitter losers can't let go of the person that lost. If this is not witch hunting I don't know what else to call it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Oghene86: 6:00pm On Apr 26
thesicilian:
Peter Obi needs to go and apologize to this man Reno Omokri. This neck pressing is getting too much

Na Reno neck them go press, he is using Obi through obedient to cash out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26
meditator:
The question is, is what Reno saying true or not ?
Does Obi have anything tangle to show as the governor of his state for 8 years, apart from making intoxication available ?

Yea , Obi has enough evidence to show for his work when he was the governor of Anambra state and I dare you to showcase one single school Tinubu build in Lagos when he was still the Governor?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:04pm On Apr 26
Blaze14k:

Did you someone say obi is fake.. oh common you guys keep showing how you love obi unconditionally. I thought igbos are the only people with big mouth yet the yorubas can't seem to get over obi even when the election is over.😂😂

Same people shouting bitter losers can't let go of the person that lost. If this is not witch hunting I don't know what else to call it

Don’t mind them.

I have always maintained that the greatest mistake APC ever made in Nigeria 🇳🇬 Election 🗳 History is to stole PO mandate, they are not going to have a peace of mind through this 4 years .
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:07pm On Apr 26
melodyogonna:
Why does this site continue to give Reno Omokiri attention

Don’t you know that Nairaland is APC forum and they hate any anti APC
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by meditator(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26
Agbadorian:

Yea , Obi has enough evidence to show for his work when he was the governor of Anambra state and I dare you to showcase one single school Tinubu build in Lagos when he was still the Governor?
Hahahah. Go to twitter, Reno is waiting for u. He's there pressing the neck of Obi supporters. Thank God the religious warlord admitted that he built no school because he was more interested in intoxication than education

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ogbonti: 6:14pm On Apr 26
Brendaniel:
Last time I checked, Atiku also talked about the issue of coastal road, is Reno not supposed to be defending Atiku as a PDP person?

He doesn't even support Atiku again or PDP, he just attacks only Peter Obi and Igbos same thing APC e-warriors do on Nairaland here...

Reno is a textbook confirmation why African leaders keep a death squad to terminate the lives of their political opponents

Obi is not a saint and he is not infallible BUT Obi is not in charge of the Nigerian treasury as of today. It is Bola Tinubu Ahmad, and Reno never talks about the daily mismanagement of the Nigerian economy.

Why is criticizing Obi, a private cotizen with no constitutional powers to effect the life of any Nigerian - going to do for Nigeria right now?

Yahaya Bello just stole Billions that could be used to better the lives of Kogi People, Reno cant talk about that - but Reno is having multiple orgasms in his sick head at the mere mention of Obi

If the Coward Reno thinks he is better than Obi, please come down to Nigeria and lets hold an election between Reno and Obi in Reno’s own father’s house and see who will win.

Idiot bas tard child - Reno claims to be an Isoko man and all my life I have never seem an Isoko man behave so irresponsibly like Reno- I think Reno’s mother needs to explain where she carry Reno belle come from, I can bet you, Reno is not an Isoko man - Isokos dont behave like Reno

isokos are very peaceful, responsible and decent people… i know them very well. Reno is a bast
ard child!

rabbish 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Tinubu is the president now despite all those false unverifiable allegations. The problem with Obi is that everything that Reno is exposing about Obi now, can be CHECKED and VERIVIED TO BE CORRECT.

In fact, Obi himself came out to accept that he never built any school while his brainwashed followers were trying to cover for him.

Pls, I dare you to show us any drug arrest or conviction of Tinubu in the US or anywhere in the world. I will personally give you 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS if you can provide it.

I dare you oh, I dey wait. Give us the link to any govt site or court site where Tinubu was arrested, indicted, and prosecuted for drug dealings.

Your blodas are locked up in Asian, American, and European prisons for drug dealings but the same drug dealers are the same ones calling someone a drug dealer. CLOWNS grin grin grin grin

I personal challenge you to prove me wrong if in any of this question I throw to you and I will reward you with #10k ASAP

1: Which School did Tinubu attend and what year did he finish ?
2: What was Bullion Van 🚐 doing in Tinubu house during the period of Election and what authority did he have to divert a huge of money into his house
3: Can you provide me the evidence that Tinubu is not an ex convict and convince me what make Tinubu never travel to USA 🇺🇸? If truly he is not a Drog Lord
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26
onuman:

Exploitation of crude oil with the resultant gully erosion in the Niger delta region was not there when Zik and alcoholic?? Ironsi were in office.
Tinubu is president today. He is supposed to take charge of controlling the erosion problems in the Niger delta region. Gully erosion is devastating parts of Anambra and Imo States. Before crude oil started to be exploited, there was no gully erosion in these areas.

I know the president's duty is to help all. But y'all keep heaping it all on him. What about those before, especially Jonathan who happens to be from that region.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Agbadorian(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26
meditator:
Hahahah. Go to twitter, Reno is waiting for u. He's there pressing the neck of Obi supporters. Thank God the religious warlord admitted that he built no school because he was more interested in intoxication than education
Aha aha , you sound illiterate here , I ask you a question and I was expecting a clear view of your answer but I’m not surprised to see how myopic you are, tell me why I should take you serious , when you ought to be real and confident in providing me proof but you are shirting the goal post 😂 even Reno you claim to be wise , was once a choir master , that goes about praising Peter Obi .
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sleekfingers: 6:25pm On Apr 26
thesicilian:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is always kneeing on Peter Obi's neck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.