Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne (21809 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by NaijaNaWaa: 5:55pm On Apr 26
The way women talk about “walking away”, you would think na your garri dem wan comot but whosai? Na just kuku wey you don hammer tire dem wan carry waka. Abegi.

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by nony43(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26
T
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by atobs4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26
That's her own take but for me, I prefer I find love and both work the goal
Team work is key than low key

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by ghiloman28(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26
Marriage is poverty alleviation for 95% of ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Reflect7: 5:57pm On Apr 26
All these useless girls.

Tomorrow somebody will carry this one and call her wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Confirm4real(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26
They don't think how to make their own money only to be dependent on a man cheesy

What stops you from pursuing your dreams and making your own money tongue

Clitocurrency at work!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Bliztzer: 5:58pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool we know say na ASHAWO u be !

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Unrepentant one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by anonymuz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman, you are vast in dealing with this ashawo, I can tell you that 80 percent of Nigeria girls are ashawo. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Bliztzer: 5:59pm On Apr 26
Confirm4real:
They don't think how to make their own money only to be dependent on a man cheesy

What stops you from pursuing your dreams and making your own money tongue

Clitocurrency at work!

A well deep entrenched entitlement mentality. They can't be fulfil without a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Confirm4real(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26
Bliztzer:

A well deep entrenched entitlement mentality. They can't be fulfil without a man.

Exactly!
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Rejouir: 6:02pm On Apr 26
And some nigerians who soak garri every night, are feeling for chioma. Instead of using that same energy to work for a better life. I think men need to start minding their business where women are.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Analyst7: 6:05pm On Apr 26
Well I like honest straightforwardness like this

God will just punish you if later come crying about abuse or whatever shit you’re facing with ur rich guy
Enjoy the money and don’t bring the consequences to our face like a victim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Exceed15: 6:06pm On Apr 26
As long as you are rich this is a public dog for u.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Hedonisco: 6:06pm On Apr 26
The vast majority of black women do. The absolute total population of Nigerian women do.

That's why I find quite comical, the fake 'expectation' by some of these bishes that their well to do boyfriend or husband should be faithful. God forbid.

Being rich and yet faithful as a Nigerian man is a curse upon yourself. You cannot succumb to the emotional manipulation and blackmail of these useless bishes. Give the same girl a rich simp, she will use his money to find one agile lowlife 'fine boy' to ravish her with reckless abandon, whenever she feels like. Yet she will continue preaching faithfulness and responsibility to the stupid rich simp.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Exceed15: 6:07pm On Apr 26
As long as you are rich this is a public dog for u

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by obaidan: 6:07pm On Apr 26
Parents train ur daughters to have some belief in themselves. if a rich guy carry ds one now turn am to slave, dem no go know say, na she do herself

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Freshtruth(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
confirm big okpo

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Oluwademilade: 6:10pm On Apr 26
There’s absolutely nothing special about these female celebrities. Just have money, it doesn’t matter if you’re a dog or a monkey, you’ll have them. They’re mostly beautiful, but when they talk, you realize they’re not intelligent at all

6 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by sheriffindy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26
Naija women of this generation don cast kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by adefitim(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26
I respect her decision but Justice for Broke Men

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Gbatse: 6:12pm On Apr 26
Many women will align with her

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Temi2468: 6:17pm On Apr 26
Adulterous generation!

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26
The people I pity most in this country are those pussy-headed Nigerian men who are supposed to focus on their future and things that will make them fully independent men but wasting time in one relationship or the other with these covetous Nigerian women. And the money they are supposed to use to take care of themselves are being spent on these women.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by NOwazobia: 6:20pm On Apr 26
God1000:
Women are gradually losing all the respect men have for them with the way and manner they talk and behave nowadays.

No wonder some of them can date and marry anything for as long as there's money, shameless woman
Make the woman, plural, please...
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by hardon1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26
I bet she will still be the one complaining when she finally gets a rich cheating partner

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by AlphaHakimi: 6:24pm On Apr 26
You see what this girl wrote here, it's the true definition of most women. Don't be decieved, that your gf or wife that you think has morals will choose a cheating rich partner over a poor faithful partner. If you are poor and your wife does not cheat, just know that men don't desire her. Once a man puts a little pressure, she must bulge.

This is why I say that women are not built to love. They are built to submit and they submit to money.

As men, since you know that women are submitting because you have money, why not regulate the way you give it to them. Be very selfish with who you spend your money on. Once she looses that attractiveness in your eyes, please look for someone else because she would not hesitate to leave you if you go broke.

Shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Skillsnigeria: 6:27pm On Apr 26
Okay
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Anunakeeh: 6:34pm On Apr 26
God1000:
Women are gradually losing all the respect men have for them with the way and manner they talk and behave nowadays.

No wonder some of them can date and marry anything for as long as there's money, shameless woman

Lol so you, you still have respect for things that bleed.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26
What is the rukus on this thread for?

Poverty?

Because that is the only thing that makes sense.

A typical NL guy thinks men are polygamous and so shouldn't be faithful.

This lady agrees with your assertion and even accommodating of your excesses.

She just want to ensure she is crying in a jeep.

Or your good wife definition is one who is fine with a poor/broke, cheating, and abusive husband?

Because if a woman laments about a poor, cheating husband, you will still frown that she is complaining.

You'll believe cheating is your right anyways; go and make money so you are useful for something in your relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by MrBONE2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by buJu234: 6:38pm On Apr 26
but is she wrong?

she jst spoke the mind of alot of ladies & married women

have u seen a lady separated from a super rich boy friend, even if he fucking around

have u seen any married woman divorce a billionaira, rich politicians etc in africa

the laws are for the poor man.

he is the only that is accusing cheats and beaten very well for commiting adultery according to 21st century ladies..

so bro.. make money oo

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by NewDea4: 6:38pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

Appearing on the Big Friday Show With Tach on Cool FM, Lagos, Godwin said:

DAILY POST

Putana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.