Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne (21823 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by AfDapone: 9:35pm On Apr 26
uncleck:

As a man, the value bestowed on you by the society is inversely proportional to the perceived amount of money you control. Get rich you'll see friends everywhere. Get broke you'll see how lonely you'd be

You mean directly proportional.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by uncleck: 9:38pm On Apr 26
AfDapone:

You mean directly proportional.
My bad! Corrected
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26
Money has confused these ones. Must u depend on a man's Money?
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Ceeblck: 10:26pm On Apr 26
This is why I say we should just let them be they’re plenty of girls ij other countries make den know kill person before his time.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Perocom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

Appearing on the Big Friday Show With Tach on Cool FM, Lagos, Godwin said:

Careless talk
DAILY POST
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by 43Ronin: 11:24pm On Apr 26
Shes talking to broke omo ale. They are d ones who are broke ass fùck yet chasing everything on skirt instead of focusing on hustle.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by MaobiCarl(f): 12:21am On Apr 27
POVERTY IS THAT YOU
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by AKINBOLADANTATA: 3:07am On Apr 27
I SUPPORT HER, SHE IS REALIST.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Stargurl20(f): 5:00am On Apr 27
OriOko88:
undecided
MuMu woman, until he infects u with HIV or hepatitis B and used all ur savings for treatment before ur eye go clear

where's that codetemplar guy to help me diss her with Faze's kolomemtal track

What of broke men who still cheat?

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by gaspology(m): 8:19am On Apr 27
Broke girls see relationship as business later they would complain of heartbreak when it was purely business from onset grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Skty: 9:07am On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool we know say na ASHAWO u be !

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Broke dude 😎 spotted
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by luluman: 10:29am On Apr 27
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

Appearing on the Big Friday Show With Tach on Cool FM, Lagos, Godwin said:

DAILY POST
Big Lie!!! You can't work away because he bought your entire life with his money & still maintaining you with same.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by TheGift: 11:48am On Apr 27
She obviously doesn’t know the meanings of “Partner” and “Mutual Respect”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ / Picture Of Terry G And Son / Complete Biography And History Of Aisha Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.