Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne (21816 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Charx122: 6:39pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

That's why none of the is coming at you.
Appearing on the Big Friday Show With Tach on Cool FM, Lagos, Godwin said:

DAILY POST
Pretty lady that's why none of them are coming @ you. The rich cheater will only use you after una go see men are bad .. The poor man go still your tattooed Yash and still dump you and that will be a big shame thinking your so pretty makes you a goddess .

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Lovit(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26
What's she bringing to the table?

Yen Yen Yen, can't she make her own money?
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Btoyob(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26
Shameless entity
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Emmabyte: 6:50pm On Apr 26
Your choice madam, for me I prefer a poor virgin girl than a rich borehole
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by anonymous1759(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26
Hedonisco:
The vast majority of black women do. The absolute total population of Nigerian women do.

That's why I find quite comical, the fake 'expectation' by some of these bishes that their well to do boyfriend or husband should be faithful. God forbid.

Being rich and yet faithful as a Nigerian man is a curse upon yourself. You cannot succumb to the emotional manipulation and blackmail of these useless bishes. Give the same girl a rich simp, she will use his money to find one agile lowlife 'fine boy' to ravish her with reckless abandon, whenever she feels like. Yet she will continue preaching faithfulness and responsibility to the stupid rich simp.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Oluwazeezu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26
It is well
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by darediamond(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26
Zooposki:
See as all the broke men dey cry ontop her choice.
No. It is about being "Broke", it is about being responsible. What does a lady like her have to do with Matrimony in the first place? Or is Marital life only for Financial Stable and RESPOSIBLE Males?

Ladies whose love language is money are GENERALLY ALWAYS IRRESPONSIBLE and does not worth becoming a baby mama let alone a Wife because it is takes 2 to Tangle. It takes the SPEARM and OVARIES to be in unison for a child to be brought in to this world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by OvertheTop(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26
sylve11:
God in heaven, please forgive me. I wasn't supposed to click on this type of link. sad sad cool
when Peter packer saw his Dead Grand ma
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26
darediamond:

No. It is about being "Broke", it is about being responsible. What does a lady like her have to do with Matrimony in the first place? Or is Marital life only for Financial Stable and RESPOSIBLE Males?

Ladies whose love language is money are GENERALLY ALWAYS IRRESPONSIBLE and does not worth becoming a baby mama let alone a Wife because it is takes 2 to Tangle. It takes the SPEARM and OVARIES to be in unison for a child to be brought in to this world.

All this shalaye is about being broke.

She agrees with NL men: Nigerian men are polygamous and lack self control. They are also allowed to cheat in marriage.

She just has a caveat on the type of cheat she would accommodate: a rich one.

Don't worry, the rich cheats know what she brings to the table and they like it.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by franchasofficia: 7:21pm On Apr 26
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Nigerian lady to please an average Nigerian young man of the 21st century, women don enter wahala I swear shocked shocked

Just go through the first page, na wa oh
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by darediamond(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26
bukatyne:

All this shalaye is about being broke.

She agrees with NL men: Nigerian men are polygamous and lack self control. They are also allowed to cheat in marriage.

She just has a caveat on the type of cheat she would accommodate: a rich one.

Don't worry, the rich cheats know what she brings to the table and they like it.
All the shalaye is TRUTH DEEP INSIDE YOU.

Only an equally Irresponsible Man Cheats Over Her Girlfriend and Fiancee let a lone is Legal Wife.

What happens to sensible process of ending a relationship with a lady or wife that misbehaved?

Do not embrace anyhow lifestyle or character. It does leads to pains Sister.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26
darediamond:

All the shalaye is TRUTH DEEP INSIDE YOU.

Only an equally Irresponsible Man Cheats Over Her Girlfriend and Fiancee let a lone is Legal Wife.

What happens to sensible process of ending a relationship with a lady or wife that misbehaved?

Do not embrace anyhow lifestyle or character. It does leads to pains Sister.

@bold:

Oh!

You are not in the WhatsApp group then.

Yes, I agree with you: only an irresponsible man cheats on his woman.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Tonytonex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.
This one just shamelessly exposed herself unknownly.

Hookup girl.

DAILY POST
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Chukwuka319(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26
It's ladies like this shameless LovePeddler that will have children and encourage her daughters to engage in prostitutions.
In fact she would even bring men to her daughters.
Useless daughter of Eve!
Ladies with this kind of mentality wouldn't mind their daughters sleeping around with anything in boxers, just as long as money and gifts are flowing into the home.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by 99thEnemy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26
Zooposki:
See as all the broke men dey cry ontop her choice.
What is your excuse being broke? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by darediamond(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26
bukatyne:

@bold:

Oh!

You are not in the WhatsApp group then.

Yes, I agree with you: only an irresponsible man cheats on his woman.

So now that you get it RIGTH, What that lady shows about herself is equally an Irresponsible Mindset of a Lady willing to become a Wife.

A reasonable lady must be Financially Stable as well before ever thinking of getting married. That you as a lady have your own stable source of income is even a first stage sieve against some irresponsible guys approaching you for a marriage and Marital life yielding relationship as that status of financial stability commands respect. Granted, as the Males have 2 hands, so also it is for the females.

Successful Marital Life, Stems from co-operation between the Hussy and Wiffy especially Money wise.

So it amounts to settling for less if a Guy marry a lady that comes into Marital union with him with only "Up and Down" of her body!!
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by emelda86(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26
These women dey make men see us finish...wetin be this one again...
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by ARISHEM: 7:49pm On Apr 26
So that she can divorce and claim a greater percentage of the rich man's sweat. Ole. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Anatolia: 7:50pm On Apr 26
I do think we have one of the most foolish kinds of ladies in the world. Women with low self-esteem whose only worth is tied to money. Such ladies will grow up to become terrible mothers.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Olurondo: 7:50pm On Apr 26
Ashawo idiot!!
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Snowx: 7:51pm On Apr 26
I pity parents that give their girl child access to social media in this generation..
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by nkemjacob2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
And U tink if she is with a rich guy, she won't cheat?
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Teejaney88(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26
This is an open secret...🤔
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Prettychild(f): 8:20pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Until he infects you with an incurable STD, your eyes go clear
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26
She said, "Men are the same"

And I say, "Men are not the same"

That broke guy you don't wanna date can own great assets you're not aware of.
A guy can pretend he is broke just to find a perfect woman in his life.
I speak from experience.

A cheat will remain a cheat whether rich or broke.

Faithful men are scarce but exists.
Perfect examples of faithful men I know are my Dad and my husband.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26
YEYE WOMEN WHO CLAIM THEY ARE BIG ON RESPECT, YET DONT RESPECT THEIR OWN SELVES... BWAAAAAAH!

the brain of many of our sistas all over the world are damaged beyond repair.
as much as i understand that nobody want to be poor, saying that you'd rather be with a rich cheating man than a poor faithful one (instead of saying that you'd rather be single than with either of them), shows how fukced up and desperate some sistas are. no wonder some men will use that to their advantage and sample all these undercover oloshoes tire.

even if you foolishly marry that one, next will be to get a 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife, and treat them all like worthless slaves, under the threat of divorce (aka be broke again).
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 26
Yvonne na old cargo. No 29 year old woman can make demands. Leave it to effeminate Nairaland boys to support her opinion.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26
So the only thing 99.9% women in Nigeria only talk about this and many more related to this I mean they don't have anything upstairs or what
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by uzomadu: 9:00pm On Apr 26
She can't be faithful to her Val. Already getting prepared for future consequence of heart break.
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by godofuck231: 9:23pm On Apr 26
Marrying a housegirl who has no choice has its advantages
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Charly68: 9:25pm On Apr 26
Don't be beast of no value . Have self worth baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” / Olatayo Amokade Ijebuu Becomes 'Carabao Energy Drink' Ambassador (photos) / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.