Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone (27997 Views)

How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by aydgov: 8:03pm On Apr 26
tunjijones:
Nice gesture.

May our talent bring favour and plenty money to us.
Amen
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by yewit37486: 8:03pm On Apr 26
drlaykay:
In need to learn chess cheesy

hahaha, so house and cars can rain on you! cheesy
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by palsenator(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26
RainMoreDFARMS:
Would I be doing too much if I ask for the picture of the house

He took the game to the founders and taught them how It is being played in their backyard for 60 hours... Kudos Tunde, we are fuckin proud of the achievement.

It is indeed Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by iluvdonjazzy: 8:11pm On Apr 26
Picture of the house or IDONBELIEVE
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Electorate: 8:11pm On Apr 26
nlfpmod:

Tunde Onakoya

Abeg na who ask am wetin him papa and mama dey do for a living? Abi na the blogger head nor correct?

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by delzbaba(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26
This is a perfect life for our youths to emulate, there's no excuse to go into criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by RepoMan007: 8:15pm On Apr 26
Nazgul:
Genuine hard work and determination pays. I'm happy for him and his lucky parents.
how is chess and delaying of moves an achievement. This is why our GDP is going down and down. We prioritize things of lesser value.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by RepoMan007: 8:19pm On Apr 26
palsenator:

He took the game to the founders and taught them how It is being played in their backyard for 60 hours... Kudos Tunde, we are fuckin proud of the achievement.

It is indeed Nigerian.
One day you will celebrate the longest dump taking record also.
How is delaying of simple moves and achievement?
This a mental case that should end with counselling.

He went in with intention of the longest game time in chess and so delayed simple moves.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20pm On Apr 26
adedayoa2:
Olorire omo
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by ClearFlair: 8:25pm On Apr 26
This is a useful youth...not like the ones supporting corruption with no plans for their lives
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26
allelujah brotha...now post pics of the house so we can celebrate with you

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by drmuchin: 8:30pm On Apr 26
Oluwa shower your blessings
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26
This is great cool

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by adefitim(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26
Imagine what those useless yeyebrities would have given him if he had gone for BBNAIJA shit show
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Curious345: 8:37pm On Apr 26
All this Na hype .. leave that one .. you have links with A-list celebrities who sponsor your NGO and with that you couldn't rent your parents a house ?

Dream on ..
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Jeboy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26
It is not only about when God said....what skill are you developing with your time. Let's not be too over religious here and forget the aspect of dilligence.

Bible said seeth thou a man who is diligence in what he does for he will stand before great kings or men.

Eyinju112:
When God says it's your time, you'd be amazed at how his mercies will follow you.
Congratulations man!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Jeboy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26
Do you know the intelligence it takes to make those moves?

Do you know I can use Tunde Onakoya to build an Expert system machine game that will be difficult to beat.

You re talking down a skill you don't and can never have.

RepoMan007:
how is chess and delaying of moves an achievement. This is why our GDP is going down and down. We prioritize things of lesser value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Cantonese: 8:48pm On Apr 26
Very honest. Very truthful. Obviously a very grateful son. His father never dreamt of seeing a state governor live, how much more hugging a serving one.

Thank you for being a good and grateful son.
Thank you to the individual who gave them the house.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Kaiser20: 8:48pm On Apr 26
Stevenson20:
The house no get pishure?
The house is too big to see with ordinary eyes

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by mukthar2000(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26
tunjijones:
Nice gesture.

May our talent bring favour and plenty money to us.
h Amen
But hope not like that of Yahoo vampire s and + shaa?
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Apr 26
Chess has really made an impact in his life and others through him. God bless him much more for his commitment and selflessness in service to the downtrodden.

Tunde is indeed a good role model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Apr 26
Jeboy:
It is not only about when God said....what skill are you developing with your time. Let's not be too over religious here and forget the aspect of dilligence.

Bible said seeth thou a man who is diligence in what he does for he will stand before great kings or men.

True. Also faith without works is dead according to the Bible. In this case, he worked hard to receive his well deserved blessings.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Fcwilly: 9:27pm On Apr 26
Hard work + smart brain pays, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Agbaburna1291: 9:29pm On Apr 26
Mint Iphone SE 2022(3rd gen) 64GB
Chip unlock(Xfinity)
Touch ID&TT✅
100%BH
Ask for pictures
0.9.1.2.1.7.2.8.7.2.2]
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by hardbody: 9:39pm On Apr 26
Racoon:
Onakoya made himself, parents, and nation proud. His humanitarian acts speaks for themselves. Read earlier today where he mentioned that his father had to sell his car/house to help pay his WAEC fees or so. Congratulations man. Congratulations parents.

Selling house and car for him to write WAEC? Were they toy house and car? Even one or two tyres sold can help anyone enter for WAEC and JAMB at once. Make una dey fear God small na
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Belurved1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26
I laugh in Chinese.
drlaykay:
In need to learn chess cheesy
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by otherway: 10:42pm On Apr 26
The game of chess is for very intelligent people.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 26
RainMoreDFARMS:
Would I be doing too much if I ask for the picture of the house
What do you need the picture for?
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by KrystalKitty: 11:00pm On Apr 26
Thanks.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Konquest: 12:54am On Apr 27
nlfpmod:

Someone gifted my parents a new house today. It’s the single greatest thing anyone will ever do for me in this lifetime. Thank you
My mother worked as a cleaner in the same school I attended so I could get an education while my dad worked as a Danfo driver/bus conductor so we could feed and survive.

My greatest joy in life is to be able to give them both the life they truly deserve❤️

Tunde Onakoya
Babatunde Onakoya's mother changed the course of history by offering to put her son who could only speak Yoruba as his language (and a smattering of English) in an elite secondary school while she worked as a cleaner there to fund his education. His mother consequently retired from being a cleaner at the secondary the VERY last day he wrote his final exams. I first read about this surreal event 5 years ago.

Props to 'Tunde mother and father for their self-sacrifices for Tunde who has been gaining global recognition over the years as a Chess Master while lifting kids out of the slums into get some form of schooling and learning to play the royal game of chess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BymoqvrHyBs
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Agapeunit(m): 12:55am On Apr 27
RepoMan007:

One day you will celebrate the longest dump taking record also.
How is delaying of simple moves and achievement?
This a mental case that should end with counselling.

He went in with intention of the longest game time in chess and so delayed simple moves.
wetin be ur own dere sef? Abi which kain yeye meaningless be all ds one now! Why u no carry plakard to protest,wetin u see do to bbn naija? Abeg shift joor

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone by Agapeunit(m): 1:03am On Apr 27
Curious345:
All this Na hype .. leave that one .. you have links with A-list celebrities who sponsor your NGO and with that you couldn't rent your parents a house ?

Dream on ..
Wetin concern u na ur hype? Abi he tell u say he neva rent house for him? Even d kids he picked under d bridges he rented apartment for them! So if someone gv a house to his parents he should'nt be thankful n grateful? Abeggi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.