Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? (1921 Views)

Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?” / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Orubebe01: 8:36pm On Apr 27
How do you feel?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Jashub: 8:38pm On Apr 27
...according to the bible , humans don't really die ; they just change location. Now the question you should be asking is this : where will I spend my eternity: heaven or hell ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by EreluRoz: 8:44pm On Apr 27
Jashub:
...according to the bible , humans don't really die ; they just change location. Now the question you should be asking is this : where will I spend my eternity: heaven or hell ?
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Illegal1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27
omoh.........dis taught dey make me stop work at times,bcus wen ever i remeber say i go die 1 day,to work slf go jst tire me.....i go jst dey shake head.

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Namaster: 8:52pm On Apr 27
RELIEVED because I'll finally be free from people with smile on their faces and VENOM in their hearts.

APPREHENSIVE because there is still a LOT of impact to be made.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:52pm On Apr 27
Indifferent.
Death is no big deal. It's like being unconscious for eternity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by okoroemeka(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?
I think most Nigerians including me are too busy trying to survive than to think about death,death to me is nothing to be afraid of because it has its own advantages,like debts and obligations are no more,projects and dreams can remain unfulfilled,the stress of living in Nigeria is forgotten, enemies are permanently avoided and people with nothing good to say about you can actually spare a word of sympathy at your passing,infact of you are afraid of death you will be afraid of life because they are both sides of the same coin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by NoSmoking: 8:56pm On Apr 27
I drink one more bottle...

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by hslbroker2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27
okoroemeka:
I think most Nigerians including me are too busy trying to survive than to think about death,death to me is nothing to be afraid of because it has its own advantages,like debts and obligations are no more,projects and dreams can remain unfulfilled,the stress of living in Nigeria is forgotten, enemies are permanently avoided and people with nothing good to say about you can actually spare a word of sympathy at your passing,infact of you are afraid of death you will be afraid of life because they are both sides of the same coin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Tokskob2008: 9:04pm On Apr 27
Jashub:
Total bullshit.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by wrongman665(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27
But wait o, is death real? Is it true that i must surely die one day?

chai!! What is the meaning of life?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by imagrg(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27
One would miss all the beautiful ladies with hairy toto one has fvcked and begin to feel bad that someone else would one day be in charge.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Teejaney88(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27
Normal! I've been sick for a while now and sometimes I just feel like switching it OFF and rest...😕

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by tanigororo: 9:35pm On Apr 27
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?
I feel I will become an ancestor, already practicing to be an ancestor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27
lipsrsealed
I personally stopped having that thought a very long time ago......Cuz I remembered how it used to gimme migraine...so I stopped nurturing such thoughts.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by 1000Capacity(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27
It's not something that can be changed. It's not like we can change much about life.
It's as if when I watch a digital clock those numbers are speaking and communicating.
Time is beautiful, it also tells a certain truth we pretend we can change.
Birth and death are already determined

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by 1000Capacity(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27
Teejaney88:
Normal! I've been sick for a while now and sometimes I just feel like switching it OFF and rest...😕

Sorry... Hold on
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Cassandraloius: 10:13pm On Apr 27
Life is a mystery, we come and go. Many generations have come and gone. It is inevitable, our common destiny.

Some people believe that when you die, you reincarnate, some believe that you will go to heaven or hell according to your faith and how well you served God. Some don't even believe that God exist, and yet, they are breathing, sleeping and waking up, going to toilet? Dem get mind o, na dem sabi.

My prayer is that, God should help me and others that genuinely need his help to do his will while on earth, so we can wear that crown at the end.

We are here only for a short time. All these memories will be forgotten. shocked

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by goodconsience77: 10:17pm On Apr 27
As for me I don't fear dead, I once pray to God to come and take me away from this sinful and wicked world. I'll be relieved if I die anytime because I know my heaven is certain , just to go and rest in the Lord bossom.

What is my gain in this world order than:
Lies
Deceit
Disloyalty
Pain
Unfaithful from partner
Wickedness
Bad leadership
Hardship
Etc

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by okoroemeka(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27
imagrg:
One would miss all the beautiful ladies with hairy toto one has fvcked and begin to feel bad that someone else would one day be in charge.
A time will reach in your life when that toto you used to rush will be like dust and ashes in your mouth,so enjoy while you can

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Justkatty(f): 10:33pm On Apr 27
Food for thought sad
Whatever I do, I pray not to miss heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Sapasenator: 10:35pm On Apr 27
How did you feel when you never existed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27
Justkatty:
Food for thought sad
Whatever I do, I pray not to miss heaven.
Prayer can't get you to heaven, sorry grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Sapasenator: 11:03pm On Apr 27
FRANCISTOWN:
Indifferent.
Death is no big deal. It's like being unconscious for eternity.

I don't know why people worry about stuff you have no control over, live your best life now!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by slipperyanus07: 11:12pm On Apr 27
The spirit world 🌎 is our true home

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by pansophist(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27
There is a wallpaper I have on my laptop, it's called ''memento mori'' (Latin for "remember that you have to die" ).

So you will insert your date of birth, and it will cancel each week you've lived, giving you an overview of your life, and how short it is. When I first came across that concept, it almost threw me off.

Then I went into the study of death and came across philosophers that dealt mostly with death such as Epicurus and Zhuanzi, and got different perspectives on it.

Then the fear of death left. I fear more of not living life, than actually dying. This is why I think being locked in jail for years is worse than death. Because life is time, and time is life.

Most importantly, life is not the default, the same way fire or light is not. You need effort to create and sustain life, just as you need effort to create sound or fire. But if you remove the effort, everywhere goes dark, silent, and death.

So a person will spend more time being dead, than being alive. So with the understanding on how short life is, why not live it well?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't give a shit about the haters, don't waste time with them, pursue things you want to do, and live like today is your last day.

Because even though it seems like you are promised tomorrow, a hundred is a short time in the grand scheme of things, and most people won't live up to a hundred.

The price every one has paid to be alive is that they will die. Don't fear it, it will come. Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now take what's left and live it properly. Marcus Aurelius

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by superCleanworks(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27
Every time I listen to 100 Years by Five for Fighting, I think of my own life the. I think of how it will all end.
I only hope it is painless and I get to smile and say SEE YOU IN THE NEXT EPISODE to my dear ones.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by poshestmina(f): 12:16am On Apr 28
It's a price every living thing will pay eventually.

I don't want to die young.

I want to be remembered as the Good mother,wife ,daughter of the families ,Grandma , philanthropist and leave a good Legacy and records.

I want to be at peace and go back to my Creator.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by AcadaWriter: 4:11am On Apr 28
I drink one more bottle...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by JOACHINpedro: 5:37am On Apr 28
It's inevitable.

Death is final but there are worst case scenarios. Loosing ones freedom in prison or captivity. When freed, you will appreciate every day life gives you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Starz825(m): 5:40am On Apr 28
pansophist:
There is a wallpaper I have on my laptop, it's called ''memento mori'' (Latin for "remember that you have to die" ).

So you will insert your age, and it will cancel each week you've lived, giving you an overview of your life, and how short it is. When I first came across that concept, it almost threw me off.

Then I went into the study of death and came across philosophers that dealt mostly with death such as Epicurus and Zhuanzi, and got different perspectives on it.

Then the fear of death left. I fear more of not living life, than actually dying. This is why I think being locked in jail for years is worse than death. Because life is time, and time is life.

Most importantly, life is not the default, the same way fire or light is not. You need effort to create and sustain life, just as you need effort to create sound or fire. But if you remove the effort, everywhere goes dark, silent, and death.

So a person will spend more time being dead, than being alive. So with the understanding on how short life is, why not live it well?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't give a shit about the haters, don't waste time with them, pursue things you want to do, and live like today is your last day.

Because even though it seems like you are promised tomorrow, a hundred is a short time in the grand scheme of things, and most people won't live up to a hundred.

The price every one has paid to be alive is that they will die. Don't fear it, it will come. Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now take what's left and live it properly. Marcus Aurelius

Idiot 😂...so good man....I don read am reach half before I decided to check who wrote this shit... my mind was like ...this could be pan.

I am your biggest fan bro....love you...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by obinna58(m): 5:49am On Apr 28
Jashub:
Human thinks that once they existed then it’s going to be forever
Time is more like a cycle, to and fro and it keeps happening forever

You’re simply returning to where you have been before existence, you wouldn’t know if you have existed like trillion times in form of different types of animals

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? / I've Got A Man Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.