Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? (1911 Views)

Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?” / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Apr 28
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?
Doesn't bother me because death is not the end, life is everlasting. Also, to live is for Christ and to die is even gain.

What really bothers me is being sick in old age.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by pansophist(m): 7:50am On Apr 28
Starz825:

Idiot 😂...so good man....I don read am reach half before I decided to check who wrote this shit... my mind was like ...this could be pan.

I am your biggest fan bro....love you...

If you wan jab me, yab me, no dey spice am up with appreciation jare.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Feldie: 9:03am On Apr 28
Death is the great escape. Death is the ultimate freedom

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Starz825(m): 9:37am On Apr 28
pansophist:

If you wan jab me, yab me, no dey spice am up with appreciation jare.
I no yab you bro grin...na wetin come my head be that.... sometimes I feel that way when I'm overly impressed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Jayson504(m): 10:59am On Apr 28
Low-key I think about this, and oftentimes, I'll be like what's the point of living and existing if one day we're all gonna die? To what end? But it's the reality, nobody is immortal, and death is inevitable, so the best thing is to live and enjoy life to the fullest, because one day we're all gonna kick the bucket.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Shaneroberts: 11:57am On Apr 28
Why live life in fear and fear death when you have been reincarnating forever?
Know thyself.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by BigYash: 11:59am On Apr 28
Before you came to earth,where u been first dey? So when you leave earth,you will go to another planet and forget earth again.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?
Your question is meant for the ignorant rich sadistic bastardzzz and selfish the S,O.Bs and greedy punks of this world who thinks they can never die.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 12:11pm On Apr 28
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?
Peace-Bliss ... cheesy ... Death Na Normal Thing in Gen Z ... shuuuu... Aimoye RIPs!

Where was I before I was Born ... Where would I be after I'm gone ...

I just hate painful death or Accident ... I love my Thing Sharp No Sheee .. Just Sleep it Out To Wake Up in Another Horizon After I have Delivered My Services finished !

Whenever God Needed My Service Again as an Accountant/Financial Expert/Manager ... It will Rise Me Again at Its Own Time ... cheesy... Till Then, Make we Dey Worship-Services-Cruise dey Go!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Apr 28
Jashub:
...according to the bible , humans don't really die ; they just change location. Now the question you should be asking is this : where will I spend my eternity: heaven or hell ?
The Place You spend your Earth is the Place You will spend your eternity ....

If you are living in hell on Earth, You go live in hell in heaven ....

If you live Paradise on Earth, You will Live in Paradise in Heaven ....

Earth is a microcosm of Heaven ... na still same life ... Unfortunately, Heaven no Favour Scamming like Earth cheesy ... You go Chop Ya handiwork ... No Partial, No Chuachua, No Corruption cheesy ... No Sorting tongue

Anybody thinking Dangote or Tinubu Will Enter Hell Dey Play grin ..... So Na Una go come Enter heaven cheesy ....

Na people wey dey hell dey condemn pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 12:19pm On Apr 28
Illegal1:
omoh.........dis taught dey make me stop work at times,bcus wen ever i remeber say i go die 1 day,to work slf go jst tire me.....i go jst dey shake head.
Na so U go kee yasef with Hypertension & Depressions before Death Itself Comes ...

Wetin be Ya own concern Death as a Biological Existence ... even Grass dies in Dry Season & Resurrect in Rainy Season ...

Omoh, Forget everything is Programmed, When Ya time comes, U no go spend Extra Seconds ... Shaking Head can't stop Sheee !

Drink One Bullet & Shake Body ... Enjoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 12:20pm On Apr 28
okoroemeka:
I think most Nigerians including me are too busy trying to survive than to think about death,death to me is nothing to be afraid of because it has its own advantages,like debts and obligations are no more,projects and dreams can remain unfulfilled,the stress of living in Nigeria is forgotten, enemies are permanently avoided and people with nothing good to say about you can actually spare a word of sympathy at your passing,infact of you are afraid of death you will be afraid of life because they are both sides of the same coin
What About if You are still living in Nigeria even in Death but as an Immaterial Existences on the other side of the coin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28
My worry issue isn't about my life ending but where exactly are we going next?
Some say eternity. Some say nothing. It's like the end of a movie. Once it's over, it's over. Some say you get re-incarnated into another body with your memory wiped off.
Which ever it is, that's what I'm interested in.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by MikeofKd(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28
Personally I don't fear death , the fear of death kills you first before death itself claims you.

And I know I'm a reincarnated soul, so if death comes well I guess it time for my soul to find another body. Crazy enough I still get flash backs from my previous life and trust me these are in HD visions not dreams, that way i get a sense of purpose and clarity on the kind of mistakes i made in my past life which I'm very much avoiding right now, one of the causes of death in my past life was connected to a woman. I dey avoid women like mad sha in my current life . I'm spiritually enlightened enough to know the evil ones even if they pretend I can smell their evil from a mile away.

Funny how people don't believe in reincarnations cause they aren't spiritually aware enough as humans to understand how the world operates. No one truly dies. We are born and re born ,the Egyptians would say
" for death is only the beginning of a new life" think about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Uchesis: 2:58pm On Apr 28
Cassandraloius:
Life is a mystery, we come and go. Many generations have come and gone. It is inevitable, our common destiny.

Some people believe that when you die, you reincarnate, some believe that you will go to heaven or hell according to your faith and how well you served God. Some don't even believe that God exist, and yet, they are breathing, sleeping and waking up, going to toilet? Dem get mind o, na dem sabi.

My prayer is that, God should help me and others that genuinely need his help to do his will while on earth, so we can wear that crown at the end.

We are here only for a short time. All these memories will be forgotten. shocked
So which one do you believe? Reincarnation or Heaven/Hell?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Uchesis: 3:00pm On Apr 28
Sapasenator:
How did you feel when you never existed?
This is deep
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Uchesis: 3:04pm On Apr 28
I wish our rulers and politicians would sit down and ask themselves this question.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Khyrvxjzy: 5:00pm On Apr 28
Orubebe01:
How do you feel?

possible i die this year

but we cry and move
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Khyrvxjzy: 5:02pm On Apr 28
Teejaney88:
Normal! I've been sick for a while now and sometimes I just feel like switching it OFF and rest...😕

same here
please let die together

life don tire me
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Khyrvxjzy: 5:03pm On Apr 28
Teejaney88:
Normal! I've been sick for a while now and sometimes I just feel like switching it OFF and rest...😕

me not only sick but with pain
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by galadima77(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28
okoroemeka:
I think most Nigerians including me are too busy trying to survive than to think about death, death to me is nothing to be afraid of because it has its own advantages,like debts and obligations are no more,projects and dreams can remain unfulfilled, the stress of living in Nigeria is forgotten, enemies are permanently avoided and people with nothing good to say about you can actually spare a word of sympathy at your passing,infact if you are afraid of death you will be afraid of life because they are both sides of the same coin

Word!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by MumEmdy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 28
It's a debt that every living creature must pay, but may we not die in our prime especially when our kids need us the most.

Here I am thinking of death 🙇‍♀️ because I have been sick for a while now and can't even access some basic prescriptions due to high cost of medication/drugs.

May the healing hands of God touch and restore the health of those who are battling one illness or the other here, it's well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Teejaney88(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28
Khyrvxjzy:

same here
please let die together

life don tire me

let's just keep dragging on, the day will surely come...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Teejaney88(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28
Khyrvxjzy:

me not only sick but with pain
let's just keep being STRONG, it's a matter of time...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Khyrvxjzy: 6:07pm On Apr 28
Teejaney88:
let's just keep dragging on, the day will surely come...

cant wait i want it right now
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by SGANIVA(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28
It always makes me a more better person , trying to influence people's life positively,help as much as i can , build on a legacy for my children and whoever i come in contact with.

Things i will be remember for when am no more ,i want people to remember me every year and copy the good things i have done
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Westves: 12:05am On May 02
DonroxyII:
The Place You spend your Earth is the Place You will spend your eternity ....

If you are living in hell on Earth, You go live in hell in heaven ....

If you live Paradise on Earth, You will Live in Paradise in Heaven ....

Earth is a microcosm of Heaven ... na still same life ... Unfortunately, Heaven no Favour Scamming like Earth cheesy ... You go Chop Ya handiwork ... No Partial, No Chuachua, No Corruption cheesy ... No Sorting tongue

Anybody thinking Dangote or Tinubu Will Enter Hell Dey Play grin ..... So Na Una go come Enter heaven cheesy ....

Na people wey dey hell dey condemn pass cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 8:11am On May 02
Westves:

grin grin grin
grin .. You too like to dey Laugh for my matter cheesy ... No be sense I talk wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by Westves: 9:54am On May 02
DonroxyII:
grin .. You too like to dey Laugh for my matter cheesy ... No be sense I talk wink

The words I bolded are esoteric. I heard that "chuachua" in an entirely different context, so it was humorous seeing it used like you did

I neither believe in afterlives nor reincarnations. I'm excited by some of the unexpected word combos you use. But merely "liking" the post won't highlight what about it Fascinated me; coupled with fact that doing so may inaccurately convey agreement
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by DonroxyII: 10:43am On May 02
Westves:

The words I bolded are esoteric. I heard that "chuachua" in an entirely different context, so it was humorous seeing it used like you did

I neither believe in afterlives nor reincarnations. I'm excited by some of the unexpected word combos you use. But merely "liking" the post won't highlight what about it Fascinated me; coupled with fact that doing so may inaccurately convey agreement
Westves, U too Like English cheesy
I know say na you dey gimme those one one like grin ...

Everyone are free to adhere to their believe systems that's what makes Humanities Diverse & the world a Non Boring Arena ....

We are the same but different choices of Philosophies even within same Philosophies we have different approaches... !

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:39pm On May 02
We live in a simulation

There's no heaven and earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Girlz To Get Off Their Feelings From Their First Love? / How Tall Is Your Boyfriend? / My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.