Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje (30053 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Mervingreat: 5:58am On Apr 28
mrblessed:
So, with all your powers, you can't stop naira slide from the UK?

No, his power only work magic in Nigeria but lame or cripple outside Nigeria or may I say his daboski god only do miracle in Nigeria, bro ignore him he is just an attention seeker.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by mukthar2000(m): 6:06am On Apr 28
Babuu scence

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by QueenDima47(f): 6:31am On Apr 28
Liquid metal
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by stuffs2002: 6:39am On Apr 28
Confirm4real:
Abeg can you use same powers to remove Emilokan Nigerians are suffering...

IPOB are too short sighted.

Do you even realise that it is Shetima that will take over if Tinubu is out of the picture? Shetima will so damage SE that even Nnamdi Kanu wil be begging for Tinubu to come back.

Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by civilserva: 6:55am On Apr 28
Benwallt:

So, Obi is necrophiliac. Nawa for the man o.

You are not ashamed to talk about Obi even when the topic of discussion is unrelated? Why not talk about your sick and poor father? Don't you want us to know how miserable you and your poor father are?
Obi is someone's father stop linking his into your conversation.
Talk about your miserable father to give you good education.
Talk about your local government chairman to provide basic amenities to you.
Talk about your governor to ensure social infrastructure is built and maintained.
Talk about your president to maintain peace, security and strong economy. Nigerians want to go farm and return safely.
Nigerians want to travel by road without fear of being kidnapped.
Nigerian youths need jobs to keep them productive, unfortunately, some manufacturers are closing shops.
Nigerians need constant electricity for home and industrial use.
You have many things to worry about but because your father didn't give the opportunity to have sound education, you are obsessed with a man whose achievement can never be matched by your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by femicyrus(m): 6:56am On Apr 28
My only concern about this man is the fact that he has church members listening to him every Sunday
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Earthquakes: 7:03am On Apr 28
Benwallt:

Says a product of baby factory who has managed to escape slavery because his oga and madam went to party.

Hehehehe stupid talk as usual, senseless talks with no link or validity just for talking sake grin grin
I can put you and your dad on a payroll if you behave well, if not that this forum is faceless your dad might even be one of my tenants grin
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Mummiesboy: 7:14am On Apr 28
grin
porthouse7:
you don't have sense, u lack business ethics, Nigeria is gone but u are advertising ur business
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Olowosaudi(m): 7:20am On Apr 28
Hmmm. Why do we still have people in this generation and time still believe this clown that was manhandled by Governor Soludo's men in Anambra some months back, and he couldn't bring thunder and fire to destroy the young men. Smh
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Olowosaudi(m): 7:24am On Apr 28
civilserva:

You are not ashamed to talk about Obi even when the topic of discussion is unrelated? Why not talk about your sick and poor father? Don't you want us to know how miserable you and your poor father are?
Talk about your governor to ensure social infrastructure is built and maintained.
Talk about your president to maintain peace, security and strong economy. Nigerians want to go farm and return safely.
Nigerian youths need jobs to keep them productive, unfortunately, some manufacturers are closing shops.
You have many things to worry about but because your father didn't give the opportunity to have sound education, you are obsessed with a man whose achievement can never be matched by your entire generation.

Hmm. All this write up simply because he commented against Mr Obi. Is Obi your father or can your own family be compared to Obi? You showed your own obsession with your long write up my guy and no wonder many Nigerians despise the Obidient movement because they are filled with Zombies and people that never think.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Farfalla(f): 7:26am On Apr 28
grin grin grin
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ifud(m): 7:28am On Apr 28
No wonder he went to host a comedy show.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by wellmax(m): 7:38am On Apr 28

The cleric travelled to the UK earlier this month to host a comedy show.

What a contradiction. Cleric go host comedy show
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 7:41am On Apr 28
Earthquakes:

Hehehehe stupid talk as usual, senseless talks with no link or validity just for talking sake grin grin
I can put you and your dad on a payroll if you behave well, if not that this forum is faceless your dad might even be one of my tenants grin

Go n search for your father first. You, a squatter forming crap on a faceless forum
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 7:47am On Apr 28
civilserva:

I can see you shedding hot tears but I ain't concern. I know you're a fatherless child raised in the orphanage. I know it makes you said but the truth is you may never know your father.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by onyxo76(m): 8:18am On Apr 28
We too dey joke for this country, how does your travelling to UK translate to naira appreciation.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by dododawa1: 9:27am On Apr 28
😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Anonimoux: 9:37am On Apr 28
Hahaha indeed.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by 7508: 11:32am On Apr 28
Indaboski the portable of the east!, indaboski for president!!
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Elidrisy20: 11:38am On Apr 28
Welcome back the Lion, after you are done with dollar, abeg focus on food stuffs
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by obrian888: 11:41am On Apr 28
Benwallt:
He should resuscitate Obi's dead political career and save him from frustration

Don't you think you are sounding very foolish right now?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28
obrian888:

Don't you think you are sounding very foolish right now?

You'd passed my message across instead of fooling yourself here
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by DonroxyII: 12:28pm On Apr 28
chatinent:
The people attending his church tho. Unless they take it as AY Live, they definitely have a problem.
if you start church today, you will get people more than him as far as you have sweet mouth !

People hate to think in this part of the world, they just like following someone even lead them to hell .. dem go follow you ...

This is where all Zombies are awakened !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:55pm On Apr 28
The problems with the Zoo is just too much. You don't know where to start from! This is one of them grin
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by imagrg(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28
I laugh in vernacular!

Nothing dem nor dey see for Nigeria oh.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by civilserva: 4:03pm On Apr 28
Olowosaudi:

Hmm. All this write up simply because he commented against Mr Obi. Is Obi your father or can your own family be compared to Obi? You showed your own obsession with your long write up my guy and no wonder many Nigerians despise the Obidient movement because they are filled with Zombies and people that never think.

Just like mad people like you who dont know what should be their priority.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Eriggayabdem: 4:11pm On Apr 28
SSpeter:
power na small small them no dey rush am

Na charlatan power he dey use.. grin
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by SSpeter(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28
Eriggayabdem:

Na charlatan power he dey use.. grin
Power is power
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Eriggayabdem: 4:29pm On Apr 28
SSpeter:
Power is power

To you, yes..
For me, no..
Dem no dey use mouthwash as eye drops.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Mayeldah(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28
We play a lot in this country
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Father4all: 5:25pm On Apr 28
Why are some tribe happy about our currency deprivation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.