Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje (30035 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ijustdey: 9:23pm On Apr 27
Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, the self-styled Onitsha-based pastor better known as Odumeje, says he will stop the naira from further depreciating against the dollar.

Odumeje spoke at the airport when he returned from London.

The cleric travelled to the UK earlier this month to host a comedy show. He often boasts that he possesses a plethora of spiritual powers, which he releases periodically to fix issues plaguing society.

He had boasted of being behind the naira’s appreciation with one of his powers, when the currency gained 12 percent against the dollar in early April, building on a 14 percent surge in March.

On Friday, the naira depreciated to N1,320 to the dollar at the parallel market.

At the official window, the local currency depreciated by 2.24 percent to N1,339.23 against the dollar on Friday, from N1,309.88 on April 25.

However, Odumeje said he is back to stop the naira’s slide like he has always done.

This is Indaboski Bahose. The war and the battle. A man full of power and activities. The only man who tells you ‘I will bring down the dollar’ and gets it done. When I left the country, dollar began to rise; now, I am back, I will continue where I stopped,” Odumeje said.

On April 8, the local currency strengthened to N1,120 to the dollar at the black market and N1,230 at the official window.

Odumeje had taken credit for the naira’s appreciation at the time.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-naira-depreciating-because-i-was-out-of-the-country-says-odumeje/amp/

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ProjectsCityNG: 9:23pm On Apr 27
grin

70 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Sassha(f): 9:25pm On Apr 27
Clown.

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by kokoA(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27
The man with the powers is back! Dollar must obey.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by DeeNet1: 9:27pm On Apr 27
Nigeria is gone for so long.

Check my signature,for your project, dissertation, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint etc. Dont fail to contact me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27
No dull moment with dis man 😂

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Righthussle: 9:32pm On Apr 27
Yes ooo. 😂😂😂

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27
That's how he said Onisha market got burnt because he was not around.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27
Gandusa Ganduse. cool cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by NorthernAgender: 9:40pm On Apr 27
Judgement day

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Eshera: 9:58pm On Apr 27
This one don mad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Fcwilly: 9:58pm On Apr 27
Who is this clown?

7 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Visitd: 9:58pm On Apr 27
Odumeje! God power is universal

13 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by DamnnNiggarr: 9:58pm On Apr 27
grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Gadafii: 9:58pm On Apr 27
Who be this one

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Cassandraloius: 9:59pm On Apr 27
Abidoshaker

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ASHTAROTH: 9:59pm On Apr 27
this one na joker, na to start dey wear joker mask remain

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27
grin
No be lie.....Na now I believe you Mr. Man of God...

His members are certainly the most entertained set of christians in the whole of Nigeria cheesy. Church wey do pass night of a thousand laugh.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Okete001(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27
Hehehe

Thank God this one wants naira to appreciate unlike the cannibalistic enemies of progress.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by specialmati(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin since druggie came to steal kill and destroy the remaining joy left on people's face ,odumeje the Indaboski Bahose have come to make the people laugh small grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by id4sho(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
I'm the machine, I'm the fight, I'm the war. Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose! tongue

The war himself

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Chasito(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
Abido shaker, Dabush kabash, very funny man grin

30 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by general111(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
;Dhahah...
Pounds appreciated while naira depreciated. grin grin
Well!!
What do I know?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
He should resuscitate Obi's dead political career and save him from frustration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by SoNature(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
Please use your ganjusa power to reduce USD to N500 per dollar

8 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Eriggayabdem: 10:01pm On Apr 27
You disappoint me!
With all your powers, naira ought to exchange for a hundred dollars by now.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Elonmuzk(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27
This fool again? 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by alphaNomega: 10:02pm On Apr 27
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27
This dude! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Ayoola171(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.