Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje (30048 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Stevenson20: 10:02pm On Apr 27
This comedian again?
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by sofeo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27
Drama king is back.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by AFewGoodMen(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27
Abido shaker grin grin; this guy is just a clown smiley
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Devil1Messenger: 10:04pm On Apr 27
Benwallt:
He should resuscitate Obi's dead political career and save him from frustration
Yet u cant go a day without mentioning obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by John4B: 10:04pm On Apr 27
There was a country called naijeria

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Earthquakes: 10:04pm On Apr 27
Benwallt:
He should resuscitate Obi's dead political career and save him from frustration

Hehehe what is your fathers name and feeding career at least we know who is Obi but never head of your father grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ussv: 10:05pm On Apr 27
This man and the naira. He should concentrate efforts on other areas of need.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27
Sigh... A nation overrun by clowns.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by BigkokoRep: 10:06pm On Apr 27
Since patch patch no know he work, na to hand over to Indabosky naaa!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27
Devil1Messenger:

Yet u cant go a day without mentioning obi

Nor be as you think am. He should use his power to help his desperate brother instead of wasting it on dollars

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Allthelight: 10:07pm On Apr 27
Instead of you guys to pray let his Abidoshaker powers work so food price will come down you are there abusing him...

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by SSpeter(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27
Eriggayabdem:
You disappoint me!
With all your powers, naira ought to exchange for a hundred dollars by now.
power na small small them no dey rush am

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by mhizsimi(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27
Clown
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Roger3D(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27
We love you Odumeje grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by xynerise: 10:08pm On Apr 27
I don't blame this man at all. I blame his congregations that believe in him
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by realmindz: 10:10pm On Apr 27
Lmao, funny guy. Welcome back Odumeje

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27
Earthquakes:

Hehehe what is your fathers name and feeding career at least we know who is Obi but never head of your father grin grin

Says a product of baby factory who has managed to escape slavery because his oga and madam went to party.
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by ichuka(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27
Lol
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Dynamicboss: 10:11pm On Apr 27
What a big shame! Is this man okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by realmindz: 10:11pm On Apr 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be lie.....Na now I believe you Mr. Man of God...

His members are certainly the most entertained set of christians in the whole of Nigeria cheesy. Church wey do pass night of a thousand laugh.

I envy them, free entertainment. Enjoyment want to kill them

5 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Franzinni: 10:12pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Gandusa Ganduse. cool cheesy

you might be invoking demons and not know it ... Those words that man have forced into the collective psyche might be done with sinister purpose .... Don't you wonder why it is called spelling when you call out the alphabets ...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by John4B: 10:12pm On Apr 27
Earthquakes:

His father is a m@d man roaming on the street of oshogbo
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Devil1Messenger: 10:13pm On Apr 27
Benwallt:

Nor be as you think am. He should use his power to help his desperate brother instead of wasting it on dollars
It is now desperation?
Tot u said his political career is dead😁
Tribalism will never allow u guys get sense

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by kevwemike: 10:14pm On Apr 27
Foolishness
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by specialmati(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27
Okete001:
Hehehe

Thank God this one wants naira to appreciate unlike the cannibalistic enemies of progress.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's only a fool will carry his or her savings and hand it over to a criminal and start attacking people against his or her decision .the fool is the real enemy

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by daveP(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27
He's been here all the while it was depreciating. 🤣
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by BarrElChapo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27
Better than Adeboye, Oyedepo and Kumuyi combined 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27
Devil1Messenger:

It is now desperation?
Tot u said his political career is dead😁
Tribalism will never allow u guys get sense

As in his desperation to resuscitate his dead political career na. It's simple comprehension.

Nothing like tribalism here
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27
ufuosman:
No dull moment with dis man 😂
I swear..we are sleeping on him..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by miketayo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27
Did I just read he traveled to host a comedy show

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by edungene7: 10:18pm On Apr 27
Joke 🤣 of the century this man needs to visit Yaba left for help
Re: Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje by justicenms1: 10:18pm On Apr 27
I've always pretended this guy doesn't exist But now I think his a clown. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.