Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. (9944 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Therock5555(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

I am not fighting buddy, it's feelings and difficult to erase.

Just now, she left my office. She came pretending to be sleeping. I asked her why she made her hair, if she has an occasion, she said no.

She is suddenly looking good for the guy, I told her to stop coming to my office except for official assignment or request.

She still sat there, burying her head on the table. I know she wants to use my office as a meeting point for she and the guy.

Well, I will be tough on her if she doesn't stop coming in my office except for official assignment.

I know I may loose the job, but right now, I don't care.

Also, I am starting to reason taking another approach to my life. I can't keep on loosing on every thing.

I'm gonna say this shit once and hold my peace.

Firstly I won't advice you touching another man's wife but if you choose to go the long way, here's what you do.

The woman is already at her lowest point, even though she's a fool for abusing her marriage.

And you're a bigger fool for encouraging her..

Anyway, the situation is simple, she still has some feelings for you, so grab your share before you lose again.

Easy peasy, when she turn up at your office, ask her to lock the door behind her, if she's game, she'll code and follow suit, if she isn't, she'll back out immediately or do otherwise.

From there unplug that damn CCTV, then ask her to sit, comot your gbola give her make she suck, don't even say a word to her, if she's game, she'll do accordingly.

If she isn't, she'll never take you for a fool again. At least she'll know nobody bleeps around.

BTW don't Bleep her in your office, just collect BJ and zip up, tell her if she wants the D, make she come find you for house.

All in all, God will punish you as you dey drag another man wife....

15 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by ghostcenturion(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29
SUper storyyyy
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Okoroawusa: 3:04pm On Apr 29
johnog4sure:
I tell u, I dey almost baff wit pussy but I get preference, not married pussy
There is no difference between a married pvssy and unmarried one. The difference is just in your head.
Ask girls if there is any difference between unmarried and married d.ick

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by johnog4sure: 3:05pm On Apr 29
Okoroawusa:

There is no difference between a married pvssy and unmarried one. The difference is just in your head.
I said preference, I no just vibe with them fully. I like to do things with full boldness not hide and seek.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Apr 29
johnog4sure:

I said preference, I no just vibe with them fully. I like to do things with full boldness not hide and seek.
Ok. I get you now
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 3:15pm On Apr 29
Therock5555:

Firstly I won't advice you touching another man's wife but if you choose to go the long way, here's what you do.

The woman is already at her lowest point, even though she's a fool for abusing her marriage.

Anyway, the situation is simple, she still has some feelings for you, so grab your share before you lose again.

Easy peasy, when she turn up at your office, ask her to lock the door behind her, if she's game, she'll code and follow suit, if she isn't, she'll back out immediately or do otherwise.

From there unplug that damn CCTV, then ask her to sit, comot your gbola give her make she suck, don't even say a word to her, if she's game, she'll do accordingly.

If she isn't, she'll never take you for a fool again. At least she'll know nobody bleeps around.

BTW don't Bleep her in your office, just collect BJ and zip up, tell her if she wants the D, make she come find you for house.

That lady is not into me again I swear. As e dey now, I no dey for her mind again oooo. Na patch we dey patch our friendship now.

Just imagine, I went to ask her if I should draft a memo about a meeting with our client next month in lag.

The way she shouted at me eh, I just returned it back to her immediately and then, left her office.

20 mins later, she came to my office begging me to forgive her.

Like I said earlier, I have lost it and that's it. I am no longer pushing her further.

I know it will hurt me real bad, it will hurt her too and many people.

First girl the guy knack came to work today and they both loved up.

I have already told the manager my mind and I won't be a hanger.

Even if she gives her puosy to the guy, it will hurt her when the first girl starts loving up again.

It will hurt me, I am applying his tactics on other banies though I'm not yet effective, I know I will pull off eventually.

My issue is going out to meet new girls. Too much work to do in the office, my personal project and now flirting project.

I just have to start somewhere in life sha.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Therock5555(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

That lady is not into me again I swear. As e dey now, I no dey for her mind again oooo. Na patch we dey patch our friendship now.

Just imagine, I went to ask her if I should draft a memo about a meeting with our client next month in lag.

The way she shouted at me eh, I just returned it back to her immediately and then, left her office.

Like I said earlier, I have lost it and that's it. I am no longer pushing her further.

Even if she gives her puosy to the guy, it will hurt her when the first girl starts loving up again.

It will hurt me, I am applying his tactics on other banies though I'm not yet effective, I know I will pull off eventually.

My issue is going out to meet new girls. Too much work to do in the office, my personal project and now flirting project.

See this man, I dey tell you something, you dey zuzu yourself, who cares if you've bleeped up or not.

You think if that guy was scared of what they'll think, you think he'll have bedded enough ladies in that office?

Them no dey follow women with gentility, the more ruder you are to a woman, the more she'll yearn for you.

If you had hiss when she shouted at you, go lock the door and come back, ask her to repeat that statement or you'll press her breast, you'll have been shocked at her reaction.

Right now you're a bitch ass niqqa so you deserve what you get, next time when you know what you want, you go for it, if it fails, you chill, BTW what's the worse that can happen, she won't slap you.

I went for something in Abuja last week, left my phone with my chick for there, she went through my phone, found out that I'm banging her best friend, she was livid but she couldn't even tell me anything, she just kept saying I've wronged her.

Na she still cook throughout, I still drill her mercilessly throughout the night. It was until I came back to base before she opened up to me and I still para tire for her for intruding my privacy, na she come dey apologize join.

Right now I put her for two weeks suspension for crime wey na me commit.

If you dunno, you'll never know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by realmindz: 4:19pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:
Long Read

I started work for this organization in December last year and I am heading my department. A new manager, a female was brought in January from a different state as the overall head. It wasn't easy for her as a lot of junior staff fought against her decisions. I was her go to person even though there are other people heading various departments.
As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer. We hug each other every morning on resumption of duty, she visits my office, eat there if she came with food and most times, will sleep on my office.
She is always jealous whenever she sees me holding other female colleagues. I don't go beyond the hugging because she is married and I respect her marriage. Even the hugging, I don't hug in the front, but at the side.
With time, she was able to push a lot of junior staffs away and new ones were employed.
One of the new guy employed last month, knows the game to unlocking women's leg.
Within last month and this month, he has slept with almost all the girls in the organization and even the girls I usually play left me, both the one that has visited me in my house although, we didn't do anything.
Some weeks ago, he began coming close to the overall manager, and the woman, started developing emotions for him and becomebtoo attracted to him. Last week, I and the guy were having some good time then she appeared, came to the chair where I sat and looked straight into the guys eyes. I caught her, and she became uncomfortable. She left my office and then closed work after 5 mins even though it wasn't her closing time.
She lives with her husband and I do go to visit them. I never knew I had feelings for her all these while until that particular act happened. Well, after that act, I restrained her from coming to my office. She came begging me. She asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell her because she is married but i was dying. She even asked me if i am in love with her but i kept mum. Two days ago, I was with her in her office when she heard the guy's voice and how the other women are happy, chanting and laughing. Immediately, she became uncomfortable and after 5 mins, she told me that she was coming and left. 10 minutes later, I went out and caught she and the guy in a happy mood. I became very angry and hurt, the only friend I had was gone.
Yesterday, I called her to her office and asked her if she loves the guy. She was furious but I continued by pointing out all that I have observed about her and the guy. She became cold, and her countenance changed. After i left her office, she sat there without stepping out the whole day except the time she closed for the day.

I don't know if it was wrong to have told her about the guy since I'm not the husband.

As it stands now, I've decided to cut close ties with her as I know clearly, the guy has won.

Before she went home yesterday, I went into her office and noticed that she was crying and then, her hand shaking. I asked her why was she crying and why is her hand shaking. She did not say anything, so I told her to do what's on her mind, because I know clearly that that I've lost her.

Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling jealousy towards them.

She didn't come to work today but I'm worried about her, me and the guy tomorrow.

Is anybody up to 25 in the office.

All of you sound like under 21, lol

7 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Gloriagee(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29
grin cheesy

immortalcrown:
This generation!

Na the company owner I pity.
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by samtol4(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29
When a workplace become a brothel shame is inevitable. Be careful otherwise, you will be dismissed.You guys don't even know if the company has hidden cameras . The owner will just be shaking his head while watching the immoral acts taking place in the office

6 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by DrObum(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29
Abeg this your workplace, na only teenagers them dey employ?
Because what rubbish is this?
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Meteng: 4:48pm On Apr 29
The new guy don knack am

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by baretalk: 5:02pm On Apr 29
Idle on the job
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by ashawopikin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

I am not fighting buddy, it's feelings and difficult to erase.

Just now, she left my office. She came pretending to be sleeping. I asked her why she made her hair, if she has an occasion, she said no.

She is suddenly looking good for the guy, I told her to stop coming to my office except for official assignment or request.

She still sat there, burying her head on the table. I know she wants to use my office as a meeting point for she and the guy.

Well, I will be tough on her if she doesn't stop coming in my office except for official assignment.

I know I may loose the job, but right now, I don't care.

Also, I am starting to reason taking another approach to my life. I can't keep on loosing on every thing.
Do u want to fùck her or not? Just imagine if she is your wife
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 5:49pm On Apr 29
ashawopikin:
Do u want to fùck her or not? Just imagine if she is your wife

Up till this minute, I can't muster the courage again. She has been on my office like thrice and we even went out to buy popcorn together. I haven't done a married woman before but she initiated all this.
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by MrPOTUS: 5:52pm On Apr 29
Therock5555:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You dey kolo o bros.

After you don give d idiot tactics finish, you kon still swear for am join cheesy

I no fit laff grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Allisgud: 6:17pm On Apr 29
I see reasons why men prefer their wife a house wife or doing business,where everybody go help am dey watch am

6 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by drnoel: 6:23pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:
Long Read

I started work for this organization in December last year and I am heading my department. A new manager, a female was brought in January from a different state as the overall head. It wasn't easy for her as a lot of junior staff fought against her decisions. I was her go to person even though there are other people heading various departments.
As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer. We hug each other every morning on resumption of duty, she visits my office, eat there if she came with food and most times, will sleep on my office.
She is always jealous whenever she sees me holding other female colleagues. I don't go beyond the hugging because she is married and I respect her marriage. Even the hugging, I don't hug in the front, but at the side.
With time, she was able to push a lot of junior staffs away and new ones were employed.
One of the new guy employed last month, knows the game to unlocking women's leg.
Within last month and this month, he has slept with almost all the girls in the organization and even the girls I usually play left me, both the one that has visited me in my house although, we didn't do anything.
Some weeks ago, he began coming close to the overall manager, and the woman, started developing emotions for him and becomebtoo attracted to him. Last week, I and the guy were having some good time then she appeared, came to the chair where I sat and looked straight into the guys eyes. I caught her, and she became uncomfortable. She left my office and then closed work after 5 mins even though it wasn't her closing time.
She lives with her husband and I do go to visit them. I never knew I had feelings for her all these while until that particular act happened. Well, after that act, I restrained her from coming to my office. She came begging me. She asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell her because she is married but i was dying. She even asked me if i am in love with her but i kept mum. Two days ago, I was with her in her office when she heard the guy's voice and how the other women are happy, chanting and laughing. Immediately, she became uncomfortable and after 5 mins, she told me that she was coming and left. 10 minutes later, I went out and caught she and the guy in a happy mood. I became very angry and hurt, the only friend I had was gone.
Yesterday, I called her to her office and asked her if she loves the guy. She was furious but I continued by pointing out all that I have observed about her and the guy. She became cold, and her countenance changed. After i left her office, she sat there without stepping out the whole day except the time she closed for the day.

I don't know if it was wrong to have told her about the guy since I'm not the husband.

As it stands now, I've decided to cut close ties with her as I know clearly, the guy has won.

Before she went home yesterday, I went into her office and noticed that she was crying and then, her hand shaking. I asked her why was she crying and why is her hand shaking. She did not say anything, so I told her to do what's on her mind, because I know clearly that that I've lost her.

Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling jealousy towards them.

She didn't come to work today but I'm worried about her, me and the guy tomorrow.

Imagine this rubbish
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by drimzsmoke(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29
immortalcrown:
This generation!

Na the company owner I pity.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by drimzsmoke(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29
jaszplus12:

If you watched the series called "The love boat" back in the 80s, na so this organization be... organization of orgasms!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's this nah!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by flokii: 6:54pm On Apr 29
Office wahala.. feelings will just be flying around anyhow.
@OP That guy fit don shag your manager, better go out there and mingle so you can get over her.
From the way you sound sef, you don't have the mind to knack married woman, so why torture yourself?.. She probably saw that you weren't forthcoming and focused on the other guy. Most women now na chop and clean mouth dem dey do.

6 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by drimzsmoke(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

1. But I never thought about sex with her, I never did.

2. Out there, I've tried my best, no woman wants me. I've mustard courage to speak with few but, they normally gave me tough time which I frown so much at. My go to place is the brothel and I am not even happy going there. Maybe that's the more reason I was comfortable with her when she became close to me. I never knew she could be this loose.

3. I know I'm jealous of another man's wife, but I don't just know why.

I know, I'm no longer happy in the organization, I've put few calls across to friends to help me with any opening where they work.

I never knew ill be this jealous.

I've surrendered all the girls that were close to me to this guy. He practically controls 90% of the girls.

I'm an introvert and I have made some advances and failed with other girls even outside the organization.

They just hate me for no reason, OK, a lady once said I have no strength and that my leg are to short which, I take it to be my d*ck.

I might not have strength though but I do bang for two hours without coming.

Life, indeed is a basket of problems for a lot of people.

1. So you're telling me if this woman had said she has no vaginal opening or a penis instead of a vagina. Your friendship would have still be that close? You've actually imagined it even if it had only a 0.001% probability, but you nurtured the idea deep down.

2. Anytime a girl comes over to my place and she picks her parents call and lied to them that she's at a church convention, in school or at her friend's place. I always hated it, because I know it's only a matter of time, she's going to do the same to me

3. You're pained at the moment because your ego has been bruised. The guy is making you feel less of a man
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by DonroxyII: 7:22pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

They always want to come around me when this guy is not at work but when he is, they stick with him like.

He's also annoying to me, like he can greet me like 30 times in a day, springing up discussions. I had to buy earpiece to stop his distraction and of recent, I've told him to stop talking to me when am busy. Sometimes, I just ignore his greetings after the initial greeting.

I think, a lot of things are Playing out against me.
Yoruba Daemon are like That !
You are a Wannabe ... women love merrymakers & Guys That Makes Them Feel Good(Dopamine Enhancers) .....

But He Should be careful because guys like that fall easily as a result of envy/Disdain from other men who lack that skills & His Competitive women because you must be able to balance the Equations across the girls if not any mishap that enters into wrong pysche of any of the girl can lead to the guy being poisoned!

Just learn the game from him but if you replicate it, it will definitely affect your personality as a Manager because women are disrespective to Playmates so if you lower your guard like the guy you must be tolerant because if you do anyhow ... A lady fit slap you in front of your CEO ooo .....

Make you no become like that Thread wey Hotel Manager Fvcked Waitress still wan dey form Boss cheesy ... Boss Gini ...., Boss Wey don Fvck na Playmates grin 😉

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by DonroxyII: 7:31pm On Apr 29
Uptheante:

From your first paragraph, you need to understand that women are attracted to bad guys & dangerous guys which a cultist depicts.
They feel they can tame him, so they drop their pussy for him. To them, a bad dangerous guys is masculine & that's what attracts them to him so much.
In your second paragraph, you should have simply ignore the married woman instead of putting up that kind of display. It shows her that you are emotional & weak. Get other girls & be banging, na she go bring her pussy for you by herself when she notices you don't care anymore & you are having fun with other girls.
In your third paragraph, those single girls are rejecting you because of your earlier mistake of failing to bang them before that guy came along. Ignore them as well & get other girls to be banging. Don't be too available to them, only talk to them when it is very necessary.
Once they know you are getting pussy outside, & you don't give a damn about them, they'll bring their pussy to you on a platter of gold.
In your fourth paragraph, still ignore them & talk only when it is absolutely necessary, you don't need to mimic the guy in order to get their attention, still follow what I said on the third paragraph.
In your 5th paragraph, you don't need to see the guy as your enemy or hate him. He played his cards well & he's getting steady pussy. You mustn't be friends with him (at least because of his cultist background), but answer his greetings normally, talk with him normally & even assist him if he asks for your help on something you can do.
He could be of help to you one day, don't let pussy come between you & a guy man (especially the forbidden pussy of a married woman)
Take this as a lesson you've learnt & up your game next time.
To me, nothing is playing out against you, you are just learning a lesson that will be useful to you in the Future.

Shalom
Mehn, Special Place is Reserved for all baddos in Hell grin ... cheesy ....
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by DonroxyII: 7:51pm On Apr 29
Therock5555:

See this man, I dey tell you something, you dey zuzu yourself, who cares if you've bleeped up or not.

You think if that guy was scared of what they'll think, you think he'll have bedded enough ladies in that office?

Them no dey follow women with gentility, the more ruder you are to a woman, the more she'll yearn for you.

If you had hiss when she shouted at you, go lock the door and come back, ask her to repeat that statement or you'll press her breast, you'll have been shocked at her reaction.

Right now you're a bitch ass niqqa so you deserve what you get, next time when you know what you want, you go for it, if it fails, you chill, BTW what's the worse that can happen, she won't slap you.

I went for something in Abuja last week, left my phone with my chick for there, she went through my phone, found out that I'm banging her best friend, she was livid but she couldn't even tell me anything, she just kept saying I've wronged her.

Na she still cook throughout, I still drill her mercilessly throughout the night. It was until I came back to base before she opened up to me and I still para tire for her for intruding my privacy, na she come dey apologize join.

Imported Ashawo Man from Beggars Den ... We sabi Una ... !

You Can't compare yourself with the Op, The Game is The Game .. No be every person be player !
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by CalmElder(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

Chai! Dat mumu don influence you o.
You are now feeling bad that you are not a bad guy (laughs).
What you need is confidence. See, a good confident guy will show up in that same office, remain aloof, still won't look at the ladies you are confusing your head for, yet they will be dying for him.
Develope a thick skin bro. Don't change for pussy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by jaszplus12(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's this nah!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just a description...I mean what else can I call an organization where everyone sleeps with everyone!
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by dkidd: 8:59pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

Up till this minute, I can't muster the courage again. She has been on my office like thrice and we even went out to buy popcorn together. I haven't done a married woman before but she initiated all this.
Oga stop this ur foolishness. Ur either hot or cold. U can't be lukewarm na? U complain about everything yet from ur comments she still throws herself at u. I hate to say this because e go be like say I dey encourage u to fvck another man wife but the truth is ur too dull and that married hoe over like u na why she dey give u countless chances to smash her useless punna but u as a dull monkey over think the end from the beginning without even acting the movie script. It's possible she's contemplating giving the sharp guy but her mind is still trying to see if u still fancy her and will grab the opportunity. Just grab her by the pussy when next u both meet in ur office. The worst is she will shout at u which we both know she will never do. Or kiss her useless mouth when she takes dey suck strange dicks regularly. She's a hoe use her dey boost ur confidence. Anything when ur mind tell u to try with her never think it twice just go for it
Her purpose in ur life na to train ur mind to sharp up. Either u take the classes now and come out in flying colors or forever be a lègbèrē who will always regret the things he never did when he had the chance but know that ur karma is sexily waiting for u later on in life. So enjoy ur forbidden fruit to the fullest because u have already started it and ur mind is inclined.

7 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by bdon123(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29
MrCork:

Brother marrrryed women are the best coz they loyal & they keep secret good.i dated 3 last year but i always pay them 250k each time we meet. I dint even use rubber for one of them coz she clean.juss make sure u take them to apartment..not hotel!(TRUE STORY) wink
Gist me more...sounds like u dey stay island lol
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by bdon123(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29
Okoroawusa:

Foolish people will always assume its ok for their sis to sleep wit a married man bt a taboo for a man to sleep wit married woman ....bro its same sin

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by bdon123(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29
U should hav fcked her....its office romance forget d married thing

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 3:47am On Apr 30
Therock5555:

This thing is not easy.

I've tried talking her to visiting my house but she's scared.

I don't even know what to say to her anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / Why Are You Still Single ? / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.