Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. (9939 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by kevwemike: 6:00am On Apr 29
marksonrick:
Long Read

I started work for this organization in December last year and I am heading my department. A new manager, a female was brought in January from a different state as the overall head. It wasn't easy for her as a lot of junior staff fought against her decisions. I was her go to person even though there are other people heading various departments.
As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer. We hug each other every morning on resumption of duty, she visits my office, eat there if she came with food and most times, will sleep on my office.
She is always jealous whenever she sees me holding other female colleagues. I don't go beyond the hugging because she is married and I respect her marriage. Even the hugging, I don't hug in the front, but at the side.
With time, she was able to push a lot of junior staffs away and new ones were employed.
One of the new guy employed last month, knows the game to unlocking women's leg.
Within last month and this month, he has slept with almost all the girls in the organization and even the girls I usually play left me, both the one that has visited me in my house although, we didn't do anything.
Some weeks ago, he began coming close to the overall manager, and the woman, started developing emotions for him and becomebtoo attracted to him. Last week, I and the guy were having some good time then she appeared, came to the chair where I sat and looked straight into the guys eyes. I caught her, and she became uncomfortable. She left my office and then closed work after 5 mins even though it wasn't her closing time.
She lives with her husband and I do go to visit them. I never knew I had feelings for her all these while until that particular act happened. Well, after that act, I restrained her from coming to my office. She came begging me. She asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell her because she is married but i was dying. She even asked me if i am in love with her but i kept mum. Two days ago, I was with her in her office when she heard the guy's voice and how the other women are happy, chanting and laughing. Immediately, she became uncomfortable and after 5 mins, she told me that she was coming and left. 10 minutes later, I went out and caught she and the guy in a happy mood. I became very angry and hurt, the only friend I had was gone.
Yesterday, I called her to her office and asked her if she loves the guy. She was furious but I continued by pointing out all that I have observed about her and the guy. She became cold, and her countenance changed. After i left her office, she sat there without stepping out the whole day except the time she closed for the day.

I don't know if it was wrong to have told her about the guy since I'm not the husband.

As it stands now, I've decided to cut close ties with her as I know clearly, the guy has won.

Before she went home yesterday, I went into her office and noticed that she was crying and then, her hand shaking. I asked her why was she crying and why is her hand shaking. She did not say anything, so I told her to do what's on her mind, because I know clearly that that I've lost her.

Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling jealousy towards them.

She didn't come to work today but I'm worried about her, me and the guy tomorrow.
u are a very foolish man, how will u feel if someone do that to Ur wife? U and the other guy are very foolish even though the woman no get sense .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by duduade: 6:31am On Apr 29
So this is what all of you are doing in the organization

I pity the owners ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Once chance employees

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by poshestmina(f): 6:31am On Apr 29
You expect a woman that can't stay faithful to her husband to be faithful to you? You're a joke and a total mess.

Infact you ,the woman and the new assistant side dude should be locked faraway from humans.

Awon oniranu oshi.

Tueh!

10 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Uptheante(m): 6:39am On Apr 29
The guy has already banged her or will definitely bang her & there's nothing you can do about it.
From your story, some of the single girls were already in for you but you ignored them & followed only the married woman. That's scarcity mentality bro.
You could have banged those single ladies before the guy arrived, in that way, you will still have access to their pussy even if they have fallen for that guy. Even the married woman would have rated you higher when she knows you are banging other ladies there, because a man who bangs a lot of women is attractive to women, though I don't support adultery. My brother, when dealing with women, don't be a moral person or try to be nice. Make moves & bang their pussy first before anything. If you had banged all those girls there, you wouldn't be feeling so bad if they are now enthralled with the new guy, but you are in pain because you missed your opportunity to strike. The guy came after you & he has already banged all of them. The married woman fallen for him because she noticed other women in the office like him.
Women always like men that other women like, not the opposite.

Now, you have lost it all, the guy is doing what you should have done since, he's showing
you how the game is supposed to be played.
The guy may not even be an occultist or even
using any diabolical power, he is just confident & understands the nature of women & he's
playing that to his advantage.
Just suck up your wounds & move on, learn your lesson.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Mosdiii: 6:40am On Apr 29
poshestmina:
You except a woman that can't stay faithful to her husband to be faithful to you? You're a joke and a total mess.

Infact you ,the woman and the new assistant side dude should be locked faraway from humans.

Awon oniranu oshi.

Tueh!

Hahahahaha I don laugh tire ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by dkidd: 6:55am On Apr 29
marksonrick:

I've told her that she'll regret it.

Yesterday, the guy was asking another lady out and the girl has completely fallen off for him.

Initially, I thought that the guy was using charm. Like what the f*ck.

He even mentioned two names that were recently employed to being his girlfriend.

When I noticed him going after the overall manager, I had to strike one of his girlfriend and I was planning for the second one but then, I haven't seen her in days now..
U may not be far from the truth. I used to know a set of twins back then in university they used charms on girls and 80% of the time they succeed in fvcking these girls the next thing I see these girls crying outside their compound after getting bleeped. I don't think all the ladies in ur office can be that loose or weak or stupid not to tell a serial fvcker. Certain girls like guys like that normally but with what u have posted here and how he brags about it there's definitely something under. It's the reason why some men don't allow their wives work especially today's girls who know nothing about the power of a little sincere prayer daily before heading out and at night by the end of a day. They are easy prey but they will come here to tell u all that are fantastic fantasies and fables that charms aren't real. Lol even when I was working in Abuja I know guys who were using charms steady on their women and I be like what the hell are u guys wasting time on just to keep a woman tied to u And that particular charm for fvcking any lady is quite easy but there's always a price waiting at the end of it all. I just pity those ladies and their serious partners and husbands. Only God knows what that guy has deposited or taken away from them through the physical and spiritual trade. If I were U I would expose him. U shouldn't even be fuckn same women u don't know half of what his mission is u only see the surface as fun.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by condensedmilk: 7:43am On Apr 29
marksonrick:
Long Read

I started work for this organization in December last year and I am heading my department. A new manager, a female was brought in January from a different state as the overall head. It wasn't easy for her as a lot of junior staff fought against her decisions. I was her go to person even though there are other people heading various departments.
As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer.

which country is this your organization located?
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 8:31am On Apr 29
Uptheante:
The guy has already banged her or will definitely bang her & there's nothing you can do about it.
From your story, some of the single girls were already in for you but you ignored them & followed only the married woman. That's scarcity mentality bro.
You could have banged those single ladies before the guy arrived, in that way, you will still have access to their pussy even if they have fallen for that guy. Even the married woman would have rated you higher when she knows you are banging other ladies there, because a man who bangs a lot of women is attractive to women, though I don't support adultery. My brother, when dealing with women, don't be a moral person or try to be nice. Make moves & bang their pussy first before anything. If you had banged all those girls there, you wouldn't be feeling so bad if they are now enthralled with the new guy, but you are in pain because you missed your opportunity to strike. The guy came after you & he has already banged all of them. The married woman fallen for him because she noticed other women in the office like him.
Women always like men that other women like, not the opposite.

Now, you have lost it all, the guy is doing what you should have done since, he's showing
you how the game is supposed to be played.
The guy may not even be an occultist or even
using any diabolical power, he is just confident & understands the nature of women & he's
playing that to his advantage.
Just suck up your wounds & move on, learn your lesson.

You've said it all bro however, he may not be using diabolical powers but certainly a cultist. I am not afraid of him being a cultist though, I just thought some women had sense. I have some friends who are cultists, point one and executioners. I just don't follow them around again to be on the safe side.

For the married woman, all these while, I never ever thought of banging her, I never. The pains came after she started falling for the guy. The pain was so much that I lost concentration and decided to do a little rubbish. I went into her office, switched off the cctv recording her office and she was just looking at me. I brought the hug thing which she did not object then, I grabbed one side of her breast and held. She wasn't mad at me but just told me that the wall has ears. I let it go but I felt a sign of happiness in her. I will be connecting that CCTV camera again this morning when she resumes.

The single girls all rejected me like a plague. I don't know why. Maybe, I don't know the right words to use on them. But whenever I go back to my shell, they will come pestering me. This guy keeps them engaged with discussion which i dont know how to, i just tell you whats on my mind and if you reject, i go into my shell regretting, and like I said earlier, they also sabotage me at my back.

They always want to come around me when this guy is not at work but when he is, they stick with him like.

He's also annoying to me, like he can greet me like 30 times in a day, springing up discussions. I had to buy earpiece to stop his distraction and of recent, I've told him to stop talking to me when am busy. Sometimes, I just ignore his greetings after the initial greeting.

I think, a lot of things are Playing out against me.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:47am On Apr 29
immortalcrown:
This generation!

Na the company owner I pity.
Very anyhow generation......
All ds on top person wife.ooooooo
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Okoroawusa: 9:40am On Apr 29
Madups:
so you for knack another man wife? *spits*
As along as she is above 18 and the sex is consensual I don't care if she is another man's mother.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by BigYash: 10:33am On Apr 29
marksonrick:

She literally fell in for the guy, she hunted the guy. In fact, she told me a lot of things I never knew that was going on in that organization, even though all the guys are new. I knew and noticed when she started developing feelings for the guy. She came into my office, and sat on the chair as she normally do. But this time, she put her head on the table, I was just looking and observing her then I noticed her vibrate. There and then I knew she has loved the guy. Also, when I initially restrained her from coming to my office, she came so that we could settle. When she came, she saw a lady submitting a report on a task I assigned her. She asked the lady to leave that she wants to talk with me, her boyfriend, but the lady refused. She tried exerting force, by calling on the girls name but instead, it was the boy's name that came out of her mouth.

The guy is an occult guy, a lady said that the guy is kekai or something like that.

I never knew she loved me that much. I had to make some enquiries then I discovered what she had been saying about me in my absence.

A lady told me that she eavesdropped her speaking to herself about the love she loved me and what not.

But I never thought about sex with her, I never did.

We do many things together, so much so that a lot of women in the environment whom I had interest in, no longer want me saying that I am married.

In fact, one lady had to send her sister to come call me when she saw two of us together. The other complaint that I have left her for another woman.

Honestly, I've harbored the fear of even asking her out.

I've told her that she'll regret it.

Yesterday, the guy was asking another lady out and the girl has completely fallen off for him.

Initially, I thought that the guy was using charm. Like what the f*ck.

He even mentioned two names that were recently employed to being his girlfriend.

When I noticed him going after the overall manager, I had to strike one of his girlfriend and I was planning for the second one but then, I haven't seen her in days now.

In the office, no single lady needs me. The old staffs are even discouraging any new staff I have interest in. I almost fought with an old staff when I over heard her discouraging a new recruit.

Out there, I've tried my best, no woman wants me. I've mustard courage to speak with few but, they normally gave me tough time which I frown so much at. My go to place is the brothel and I am not even happy going there. Maybe that's the more reason I was comfortable with her when she became close to me. I never knew she could be this loose.

I know I'm jealous of another man's wife, but I don't just know why.

I know, I'm no longer happy in the organization, I've put few calls across to friends to help me with any opening where they work.

I never knew ill be this jealous.

I've surrendered all the girls that were close to me to this guy. He practically controls 90% of the girls.

I'm an introvert and I have made some advances and failed with other girls even outside the organization.

They just hate me for no reason, OK, a lady once said I have no strength and that my leg are to short which, I take it to be my d*ck.

I might not have strength though but I do bang for two hours without coming.

Life, indeed is a basket of problems for a lot of people.
In wooing girls,you are not confident.. Thatโ€™s just it..
The other guy is more confident,and he knows how to game women.. But in anything you do,plz avoid married women.. Flee like the holy book said.. And work on your confidence.. You must not tell a guy you love her or that she is beautiful.. And donโ€™t be too close or too available.. Use your introverted nature well,you will attract ladies without stress.. And your work places should be a place you bang every girl that comes in.. Abi na ashawo house you dey work ni? And which state are you in?

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:47am On Apr 29
marksonrick:

You've said it all bro however, he may not be using diabolical powers but certainly a cultist. I am not afraid of him being a cultist though, I just thought some women had sense. I have some friends who are cultists, point one and executioners. I just don't follow them around again to be on the safe side.

For the married woman, all these while, I never ever thought of banging her, I never. The pains came after she started falling for the guy. The pain was so much that I lost concentration and decided to do a little rubbish. I went into her office, switched off the cctv recording her office and she was just looking at me. I brought the hug thing which she did not object then, I grabbed one side of her breast and held. She wasn't mad at me but just told me that the wall has ears. I let it go but I felt a sign of happiness in her. I will be connecting that CCTV camera again this morning when she resumes.

The single girls all rejected me like a plague. I don't know why. Maybe, I don't know the right words to use on them. But whenever I go back to my shell, they will come pestering me. This guy keeps them engaged with discussion which i dont know how to, i just tell you whats on my mind and if you reject, i go into my shell regretting, and like I said earlier, they also sabotage me at my back.

They always want to come around me when this guy is not at work but when he is, they stick with him like.

He's also annoying to me, like he can greet me like 30 times in a day, springing up discussions. I had to buy earpiece to stop his distraction and of recent, I've told him to stop talking to me when am busy. Sometimes, I just ignore his greetings after the initial greeting.

Jesus!! gosh,with all these sexual immoralities going on in that office am sure that company will soon fold up.

Some things dnt just work out together but many ppl dnt know

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 11:10am On Apr 29
BigYash:
In wooing girls,you are not confident.. Thatโ€™s just it..
The other guy is more confident,and he knows how to game women.. But in anything you do,plz avoid married women.. Flee like the holy book said.. And work on your confidence.. You must not tell a guy you love her or that she is beautiful.. And donโ€™t be too close or too available.. Use your introverted nature well,you will attract ladies without stress.. And your work places should be a place you bang every girl that comes in.. Abi na ashawo house you dey work ni? And which state are you in?

My state not that important but in the East.

She came this morning looking much beautiful with her hair well braided but, she never gave me attention.

I saw the guy coming out of her office so I went in. I told her that I'm sorry to intrude in her life. I called it a quit and she was happy too.

Like I said, I lost long ago so, no need hanging around.

I will be in my office more now and making sure tasks are done.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by BigYash: 11:17am On Apr 29
marksonrick:

She came this morning looking much beautiful with her hair well braided but, she never gave me attention.

I saw the guy coming out of her office so I went in. I told her that I'm sorry to intrude in her life. I called it a quit and she was happy too.

Bros just do your job and leave office romance.. Most times it doesnโ€™t end well,and it might even cost you your job.. I bet your job is far more important than one stupid Toto.. Do have a blessed day ahead..,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 11:30am On Apr 29
Dyfynezz12:

Jesus!! gosh,with all these sexual immoralities going on in that office am sure that company will soon fold up.

Some things dnt just work out together but many ppl dnt know

Collect data of office romance of some big organizations which have operated over 15 years, it will shock you and yet, they are still operating stronger.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by dkidd: 11:46am On Apr 29
marksonrick:

Chai the badass nigga has successfully pounded that pussy to submission. Now all she will ever need is his dick. That guy must have fvcked 70% of the ladies in ur work place going by ur post. A real legend and ur office is his playground ๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by purples25(f): 11:48am On Apr 29
Don't be silly. You don't love her. What you truly want is the power to access every pussy in your workplace.

Can you take her from her husband and marry her?
Can you stand by her when people start talking about both of you and you are both about to get bad names for the relationship?
Can you leave your workplace just to start a new life with her?

You can't do all these.

Husband is paying for her expenses and care. You are here having billing free, attachment free feelings, responsibility free feelings, something that will end after sex, and you call it love. That's not love. Try not to insult the word.

I thought all people were saints, I'm surprised that people even do each other in the office. People do claim the highest holiness in front of me. Whenever they do wrong, their own wrong and 'entanglement' becomes a 'normal' thing. Make una dey strong in your team work sha.

I'm yet to see a workplace that isn't sexually corrupt. Only place is my brother's office, where they are so busy that there is free wifi, but no time to even download movies, not to talk of having affairs. If they see you and a lady close together for no reason, you are in soup. E mean say you no get work niyen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by kkins25(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29
Abeg, how can I get in touch with the other guy? He'll make a worthy sensei.
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by johnog4sure: 12:48pm On Apr 29
immortalcrown:
This generation!

Na the company owner I pity.
hahaha they will turn the company into pornhub mumu people, catch feelings my nyash! I meet women daily I dont give them such opportunity

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by johnog4sure: 12:51pm On Apr 29
Okoroawusa:
I hate when men come here to tell stories of pvssies that they had every opportunity to fvck but were not man enough to...it reminds me of me many years ago.
I tell u, I dey almost baff wit pussy but I get preference, not married pussy
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by seetomorrow: 1:01pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:
Long Read

As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer. We hug each other every morning on resumption of duty, she visits my office, eat there if she came with food and most times, will sleep on my office.
She is always jealous whenever she sees me holding other female colleagues. I don't go beyond the hugging because she is married and I respect her marriage. Even the hugging, I don't hug in the front, but at the side.
With time, she was able to push a lot of junior staffs away and new ones were employed.
One of the new guy employed last month, knows the game to unlocking women's leg.
Within last month and this month, he has slept with almost all the girls in the organization and even the girls I usually play left me, both the one that has visited me in my house although, we didn't do anything.
Some weeks ago, he began coming close to the overall manager, and the woman, started developing emotions for him and becomebtoo attracted to him. Last week, I and the guy were having some good time then she appeared, came to the chair where I sat and looked straight into the guys eyes. I caught her, and she became uncomfortable. She left my office and then closed work after 5 mins even though it wasn't her closing time.
She lives with her husband and I do go to visit them. I never knew I had feelings for her all these while until that particular act happened. Well, after that act, I restrained her from coming to my office. She came begging me. She asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell her because she is married but i was dying. She even asked me if i am in love with her but i kept mum. Two days ago, I was with her in her office when she heard the guy's voice and how the other women are happy, chanting and laughing. Immediately, she became uncomfortable and after 5 mins, she told me that she was coming and left. 10 minutes later, I went out and caught she and the guy in a happy mood. I became very angry and hurt, the only friend I had was gone.
Yesterday, I called her to her office and asked her if she loves the guy. She was furious but I continued by pointing out all that I have observed about her and the guy. She became cold, and her countenance changed. After i left her office, she sat there without stepping out the whole day except the time she closed for the day.

I don't know if it was wrong to have told her about the guy since I'm not the husband.

As it stands now, I've decided to cut close ties with her as I know clearly, the guy has won.

Before she went home yesterday, I went into her office and noticed that she was crying and then, her hand shaking. I asked her why was she crying and why is her hand shaking. She did not say anything, so I told her to do what's on her mind, because I know clearly that that I've lost her.

Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling jealousy towards them.

She didn't come to work today but I'm worried about her, me and the guy tomorrow.

I took my time to read your post.
My conclusion, you are such a pathetic and useless as bad as the foolish woman, including the new guy. Don't you have sense of reasoning?? Punna your fellow man is bounding every day and then and you are busy frolicking for to have, don't you see single girls that have not born babies? Are you normal??

10 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by sow4me(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29
One reason i can't do gov work and teaching jobs.
The high immorality going over there is so crazy

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by ashawopikin(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29
Una dey fight on top another man property, na the husband i pity

5 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by manmade(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29
OP, I want to curse you before but I've decided to restrained myself because of the ethical rules of this forum but na God go punish you and the other guy wey dey follow you dragged another Man's wife

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by tnerro1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29
My own advise be say make una Dey use duerex extra safe condoms ooooo. Married hoe, unmarried hoe, trust no one!!

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Uptheante(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29
marksonrick:

From your first paragraph, you need to understand that women are attracted to bad guys & dangerous guys which a cultist depicts.
They feel they can tame him, so they drop their pussy for him. To them, a bad dangerous guys is masculine & that's what attracts them to him so much.
In your second paragraph, you should have simply ignore the married woman instead of putting up that kind of display. It shows her that you are emotional & weak. Get other girls & be banging, na she go bring her pussy for you by herself when she notices you don't care anymore & you are having fun with other girls.
In your third paragraph, those single girls are rejecting you because of your earlier mistake of failing to bang them before that guy came along. Ignore them as well & get other girls to be banging. Don't be too available to them, only talk to them when it is very necessary.
Once they know you are getting pussy outside, & you don't give a damn about them, they'll bring their pussy to you on a platter of gold.
In your fourth paragraph, still ignore them & talk only when it is absolutely necessary, you don't need to mimic the guy in order to get their attention, still follow what I said on the third paragraph.
In your 5th paragraph, you don't need to see the guy as your enemy or hate him. He played his cards well & he's getting steady pussy. You mustn't be friends with him (at least because of his cultist background), but answer his greetings normally, talk with him normally & even assist him if he asks for your help on something you can do.
He could be of help to you one day, don't let pussy come between you & a guy man (especially the forbidden pussy of a married woman)
Take this as a lesson you've learnt & up your game next time.
To me, nothing is playing out against you, you are just learning a lesson that will be useful to you in the Future.

Shalom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by chyzoo4u(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29
What's these I'm reading

Are you people going there to work or to tangle?

What kinda fvkrrry is this

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 1:49pm On Apr 29
ashawopikin:
Una dey fight on top another man property, na the husband i pity

I am not fighting buddy, it's feelings and difficult to erase.

Just now, she left my office. She came pretending to be sleeping. I asked her why she made her hair, if she has an occasion, she said no.

She is suddenly looking good for the guy, I told her to stop coming to my office except for official assignment or request.

She still sat there, burying her head on the table. I know she wants to use my office as a meeting point for she and the guy.

Well, I will be tough on her if she doesn't stop coming in my office except for official assignment.

I know I may loose the job, but right now, I don't care.

Also, I am starting to reason taking another approach to my life. I can't keep on loosing on every thing.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by marksonrick: 1:53pm On Apr 29
Uptheante:

From your first paragraph, you need to understand that women are attracted to bad guys & dangerous guys which a cultist depicts.
They feel they can tame him, so they drop their pussy for him. To them, a bad dangerous guys is masculine & that's what attracts them to him so much.
In your second paragraph, you should have simply ignore the married woman instead of putting up that kind of display. It shows her that you are emotional & weak. Get other girls & be banging, na she go bring her pussy for you by herself when she notices you don't care anymore & you are having fun with other girls.
In your third paragraph, those single girls are rejecting you because of your earlier mistake of failing to bang them before that guy came along. Ignore them as well & get other girls to be banging. Don't be too available to them, only talk to them when it is very necessary.
Once they know you are getting pussy outside, & you don't give a damn about them, they'll bring their pussy to you on a platter of gold.
In your fourth paragraph, still ignore them & talk only when it is absolutely necessary, you don't need to mimic the guy in order to get their attention, still follow what I said on the third paragraph.
In your 5th paragraph, you don't need to see the guy as your enemy or hate him. He played his cards well & he's getting steady pussy. You mustn't be friends with him (at least because of his cultist background), but answer his greetings normally, talk with him normally & even assist him if he asks for your help on something you can do.
He could be of help to you one day, don't let pussy come between you & a guy man (especially the forbidden pussy of a married woman)
Take this as a lesson you've learnt & up your game next time.
To me, nothing is playing out against you, you are just learning a lesson that will be useful to you in the Future.

Shalom

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Emmanuel30a: 2:07pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww Sodom and Gomorrah office.

If you know you still want to have fun please stay out of marriage.
Insane...
Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by Babaken(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29
That company needs to close down.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by mrcrabs(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29
all of una no well for that office angry angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oga Abeg / . / Mz Mariah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.