Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) (26152 Views)

Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / Tutorial - How To Make Customers Buy From You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Johnson225(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29
smiley
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:19pm On Apr 29
Sheybi if person talk say this placenta zoo, una go de call for the person head. See wetin scarcity de cost, despite buying at high price. So where's the deregulation
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by femi4: 12:20pm On Apr 29
officialwdhtv:
Moment fuel attendants insists customers buy meatpie first before they sell fuel to them shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaEpjH5m-yA

That's good hospitable spirit cheesy
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by GABRIEL6036: 12:21pm On Apr 29
Wr will visit that station soon.... Closing down loading.......
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Enemyofpeace: 12:22pm On Apr 29
Nigeria land of opportunities
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by femi4: 12:23pm On Apr 29
Efuaye:
Buying her meatpie is far better than paying 1,500 as bribe to buy 25,000 worth of fuel yesterday!
At least the meatpie is mine and of economic value but the 1500 was a loss.
You mean the potato pie is yours

You go chop poison come buy adulterated fuel at exorbitant price....what a life
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by siraj1402(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29
Total rubbish can only happen in Total filling station.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Pootle: 12:26pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:

this has also been evident in their attitudes displayed with market prices... "Dollar oo dollar ooo", dollar rise, product prices became expensive, dollar fall, still the same.. at the time of no cash, pos people used the opportunity to contribute to the hardship already faced... same with fuel attendants now, I ask, is the government truly the problem or we are our own problem...? are the leaders truly corrupt or the corruption is an innate ability? as we are, so will our leaders be... most of the people complaining about bad governance or corruption will do much worse when in that position...

we are our own problem... until we change ourselves, this country will never do good... when we go other country, we go dey treat theirs with respect, afraid to go against the rules, but for here, we dey do anyhow, like animals in the wild... smh

bro the bolded is exactly the way we behave, like goat bunch of ewus
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by weirdestbruv(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29
Total Rubbish grin grin

Nigeria is not a real place.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Greattha: 12:27pm On Apr 29
Nigeria my country. On auto-cruise pt. 2.

Anything goes.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Obainomilano: 12:27pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:

this has also been evident in their attitudes displayed with market prices... "Dollar oo dollar ooo", dollar rise, product prices became expensive, dollar fall, still the same.. at the time of no cash, pos people used the opportunity to contribute to the hardship already faced... same with fuel attendants now, I ask, is the government truly the problem or we are our own problem...? are the leaders truly corrupt or the corruption is an innate ability? as we are, so will our leaders be... most of the people complaining about bad governance or corruption will do much worse when in that position...

we are our own problem... until we change ourselves, this country will never do good... when we go other country, we go dey treat theirs with respect, afraid to go against the rules, but for here, we dey do anyhow, like animals in the wild... smh
...we are not the problem the leaders are because u can only be as ur leaders ...when billions of dollars is being stolen everyday for ages in this country without consequences it is very foolish to rant about poor fuel attendants trying to survive in Their own way .....the energy u out in criticising the poor hungry masses ....use it in criticising the leadership..until there is a leadership that has no stain and is willing to do things right no matter what ... curruption will never die and the average Nigerian will continue to take any opportunity they get to enrich themselves because that is the only way to survive here

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by DestinyNigga: 12:27pm On Apr 29
Na wetin fit Nigerians. We will see better candidate and vote for retired criminal
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29
There was a time i went to buy petrol at the filling station and I was told by the attendant to pay 200 naira so that he'd leave the people at front and sell me.

I needed it urgently and he was like " oga if you no go pay, i no go sell."

Very wicked people.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by nobleswazzy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29
This happened to me years back. Everyone was forced to pay additional 100 naira for fuel despite the hike i price. The petrol station owner was around and did nothing. Sometimes they sanction this disgusting attitudes. I never went back there again sha.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by johnog4sure: 12:28pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:

I like how a Ghanian put it some months ago, he said if Tinubu successfully come to power he will know that NIGERIANS AREN'T TIRED OF THEIR GOVERNMENT BUT ONLY PRETENDING TO. You see during, electioneering period, I predicted that Tinubu will WIN, my fellow Obidients stormed my whatsapp, asking if I had join them(APC) I said no, but the number of evil and un-sophisticated people is too much for Nigerians to change. I voted Obi but just as I predicted, bribery, corruption, nepotism, tribalism poverty were used as method of MASS destruction.

Nigerians are not different from their leaders. Our political leaders are not alien, they are our neighbours, friends, tribesmen, church members etc. If they cannot see who to bribe, they wont try bribing, if they cannot see cowards, they wont try bullying, etc.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29
That's what incompetence of our leaders has turned the country into.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Kukutenla: 12:32pm On Apr 29
Cmanforall:

Is this true?

Where's the meatpie?

Why are other buyers not seen eating or holding meatpie?

Is the person recording trying to spoil another man's business?

There could be Meatpie there for sale, but was it compulsory?

Is the guy looking for content?

Many questions to confirm this incidence.

Can any Nairalander confirm the story?

The only quote with common sense
The others ranting did not even watch the video before mounting the rostrum to pontificate.
This is how APC scammed them with noise of Jonathan is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
The heart of the average Nigerian is full of UNDISTILLED evil. It brims with evil so PURE the devil is envious.

Imagine the wickedness. Customers are already buying the petrol at an INFLATED price YET the wicked attendants want them to buy USELESS meatpies. Further investigation will probably reveal that the price of the meatpies bave been JACKED UP too.

Yet the attendants will return home and bitch about corrupt politicians.

Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny.

NEVER put yourself in a position where you are desperate for something from a Nigerian. It's a TERRIBLE position to be in.
Omoh....you hit it real true....!
...the devil been envious about Nigerians.....🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Erons2000(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29
It must b dem,d ewedu people

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Nonsoco80(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29
Hollybratt:
Hey chap, is like the fuel attendance is an igbo man

IRMC
Igbo kee you there. Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Bridget95(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29
Only in SOUTHWEST
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by chopnaira: 12:34pm On Apr 29
Nothing for suprise in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by chopnaira: 12:36pm On Apr 29
ValCon888:
Nigerians are not better than their leaders. Every single one of them that has opportunity to get into power will steal.
I won't be shocked to find out that the meat pies were baked by the wife of the owner of the filling station franchise 😂
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Ijaya123: 12:38pm On Apr 29
Efuaye:

Guy, calm down. Don't drag me into your frustration.
You should be civil in public space. You're not in the conversation and as such have no right to use that word on me.
Tell me one filling station where they don't force customers to pay either gate fees or bribes at the pump before they dispense fuel

And does that make it right?
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Deeegbee: 12:38pm On Apr 29
They behave like small gods especially during fuel scarcity.

Some years while I was in that country, I drove into NNPC Filling Station at Oba Akinjobi way immediately you descend that Pen Cinema bridge.

I opened my fuel tank from inside the car while seated, this motherfvcker attendant insisted I step out of my car to loose the cover to my fuel tank or else, he won’t dispense fuel. I cursed the hell of this motherfvcker and drove off.

Give an average small power and see how he will choose to trample on people.

Nigerians deserve the type of Government they have.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Lovit(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29
Fuel attendants are kings now
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by LordIsaac(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29
ValCon888:
Nigerians are not better than their leaders. Every single one of them that has opportunity to get into power will steal.
Simple. It’s why I will never bother criticize any leader…neither will I ever support any self acclaimed Messiah who had once governed Nigeria in any capacity. I’d rather excuse the one whom we do not expect anything from in the first place and get pleasantly surprised!

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by saintmm(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:

Thank God I'm not the only one on this mindset.
As Nigerians, until we change our mindset, we may not really see any difference in our polity.
Every leader is a representation of his society.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Powersurge: 12:43pm On Apr 29
My driver was complaining about a station that was charging for POS payment.

The level of scam in Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29
Na must chop meat pie first before i sell you fuel. No meat pie no fuel.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by uuzba(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29
Buy made in Nigeria by force.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by NoToPile: 12:49pm On Apr 29
Those who manage total filling stations need to do something about the attitude of their attendants.

It's still something similar to this 'Total rubbish' matter we were discussing this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.