Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) (26153 Views)

Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / Tutorial - How To Make Customers Buy From You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by MILLERMannn: 3:57pm On Apr 29
SoNature:
When I say that the black is terribly evil, some people get angry. But they know it's the truth. Serious countries have already phased out fuel attendants but Nigerian fuel stations keep importing fuel dispensers that need humans to attend to buyers for a reason best known to them.
Black man is wicked as black ant. A devilish creature.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Metrofox(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29
Sonnobax15:
. GBAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! You just spoke my mind bruh........ Imagine if everyone of them had stood their ground and revolted against them,they wouldn't have had the audacity to do such rubbish..... But trust Nigerians,some of dem go just rush go do fine face undecided

Anyhow people undecided

grin Nigerians have a generator set called "I better pass my neighbor " that speaks volume about the black monkey mindset.

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Metrofox(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29
Efuaye:
Buying her meatpie is far better than paying 1,500 as bribe to buy 25,000 worth of fuel yesterday!
At least the meatpie is mine and of economic value but the 1500 was a loss.

Something you don't need is of no economic value
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by 3kay945(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29
Nigerian issues are complicated!
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by page9(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
The heart of the average Nigerian is full of UNDISTILLED evil. It brims with evil so PURE the devil is envious.

Imagine the wickedness. Customers are already buying the petrol at an INFLATED price YET the wicked attendants want them to buy USELESS meatpies. Further investigation will probably reveal that the price of the meatpies bave been JACKED UP too.

Yet the attendants will return home and bitch about corrupt politicians.

Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny.

NEVER put yourself in a position where you are desperate for something from a Nigerian. It's a TERRIBLE position to be in.

You are very Right.

Many will do worst than the politicians, we are gradually becoming a country without conscience.

No feelings of kindness towards fellow helpless nigerians.

The Pathetic part is that, the poor are always happy to inflict pain and misery on its fellow poor,

Take a police at the check point for instance, he dare not check the vehicular documents of the rich, just by looking at their cars, he will ignore, let him see a man with a kabukabu trying to make ends meet with his jalopy, he will be made to squeeze as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Banbanna(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29
You made a good point. But then, those serious countries are most certainly developed countries.

I doubt if there's any country in Africa struggling to create employment opportunities for it's ever growing populations that would intentionally allow their fuel dispensers to be unmanned. Though it's the best & most convenient but they put people out of the few available jobs out there
SoNature:
When I say that the black is terribly evil, some people get angry. But they know it's the truth. Serious countries have already phased out fuel attendants but Nigerian fuel stations keep importing fuel dispensers that need humans to attend to buyers for a reason best known to them.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by PAQ(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
The heart of the average Nigerian is full of UNDISTILLED evil. It brims with evil so PURE the devil is envious.

Imagine the wickedness. Customers are already buying the petrol at an INFLATED price YET the wicked attendants want them to buy USELESS meatpies. Further investigation will probably reveal that the price of the meatpies bave been JACKED UP too.

Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny.

NEVER put yourself in a position where you are desperate for something from a Nigerian. It's a TERRIBLE position to be in.

True talk bro. But the average corrupt Nigerian politician came out of thesame average Nigerian. So the cycle of greed, hate, thieving, corruption, wickedness, self righteousness, bigotry...... Still continues.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Berankis: 6:28pm On Apr 29
Namaster:

Both the Buyers and Buyees are wicked. Infact, we are all wicked in the this national enclosure.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Nonsoco80(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29
Hollybratt:
New born idiot wetin do you?
Foolish kid. Mumu
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by ufotunang: 8:02pm On Apr 29
Because fuel is scarce..this is their time to do shakara ..they should sack that person telling them to buy meat pie
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by WhoDeyHause: 9:00pm On Apr 29
If I don't have extra money to buy the meatpie or I'm not hungry nko. Nigeria and rubbish.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Hollybratt(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29
Nonsoco80:
Foolish kid. Mumu
Your papa
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by themanderon: 10:01pm On Apr 29
Riskymarvelous:
how mulch are are dey paying Dem

So because they are not paying them much that justifies stealing from customers? They can as well resign. Those people are wicked and they are killing that franchise.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by hollas2jnr(m): 3:07am On Apr 30
Namaster:

You've just sid it all with this statement: "Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny".

And it's getting worse by the day. Everyone wants to rip everyone off at the slightest opportunity and call it normal.
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by hollas2jnr(m): 3:13am On Apr 30
Reminderz:

this has also been evident in their attitudes displayed with market prices... "Dollar oo dollar ooo", dollar rise, product prices became expensive, dollar fall, still the same.. at the time of no cash, pos people used the opportunity to contribute to the hardship already faced... same with fuel attendants now, I ask, is the government truly the problem or we are our own problem...? are the leaders truly corrupt or the corruption is an innate ability? as we are, so will our leaders be... most of the people complaining about bad governance or corruption will do much worse when in that position...

we are our own problem... until we change ourselves, this country will never do good... when we go other country, we go dey treat theirs with respect, afraid to go against the rules, but for here, we dey do anyhow, like animals in the wild... smh

What came to my head is how many Nigerians boldly throw out dirt on the road right from inside their moving vehicle or shop. It's just disheartening really. And then we complain of flooding during rainy season. Individuals contribute to the larger percentage of the decadence we're experiencing today.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by GodHimself: 3:58am On Apr 30
A step higher than asking for payment before selling.

You’re getting value.

officialwdhtv:
Moment fuel attendants insists customers buy meatpie first before they sell fuel to them shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaEpjH5m-yA

Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Obierika(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30
This filling station is not the first to do it and it certainly will not be the last
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30
ClearFlair:

You people really deserve the type of leaders you have
Yeah for you people, that have refused to speak up. Always licking the ass of politicians, dancing to their tune because of small peanuts.
Now everyone is affected, everyone is feeling the heat.
We ain't there yet, more is yet to come
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Cromagnon: 3:11pm On Apr 30
Efuaye:

Guy, calm down. Don't drag me into your frustration.
You should be civil in public space. You're not in the conversation and as such have no right to use that word on me.
Tell me one filling station where they don't force customers to pay either gate fees or bribes at the pump before they dispense fuel
How is he not in the conversation on public platform

Tell him one station that is not filled with fools like you that accept exploitation

Your type make willing slaves
Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by Cromagnon: 3:12pm On Apr 30
chatinent:
Fuel attendants be feeling like they are from the tribe of Judah.

One spoke so uncivil to me a day before yesterday and I couldn't just respond because my fuel reserve indicator was glaring angrily at me.

But I'll not be forced to buy what I won't use.
Yes you will
You already accepted uncivil Talk
You will accept to buy whatever you're told to buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.