Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service (16231 Views)

Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / Man Collapses, Dies After Withdrawing N100,200 From UBA In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Truthsandtrusts: 8:44am On Apr 29
Kingpele:
RIP sir....might be high blood pressure...if you're 40 years above take time to check yourself from time to time...to avoid sudden death..and most importantly give your life to Christ and avoid that demonic party APC

Some times you people thinks you are God,one day your death will come

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by tunjijones(m): 8:44am On Apr 29
JASONjnr:
There will be no peace for anyone wishing this country bad....

They will keep collapsed dyin5like chicken!

Haaaa. You get mind ooo. Saying this abt the dead.

Wonder what will be said about you when you die

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by bigtt76(f): 8:45am On Apr 29
Why not rush him to the hospital first and call his brother? Why wait till his brother arrived before taking him there 🤷🏿‍♀️

post=129687521:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-chieftain-collapses-dies-in-abia-church-service/%3famp

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Tochj(m): 8:46am On Apr 29
High blood pressure is number one killer these days
If taking HBP drugs for the rest of your life is the only way out
No wahala
Life is more important

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:48am On Apr 29
May the soul of d departed rest in peace

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by EdiskyHarry: 8:49am On Apr 29
The wages of sin is death.
R. I. P
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by yewit37486: 8:54am On Apr 29
InteliJ:
I commented on the previous thread about bad news merchants on this platform.

From my observation, this op and Udokabestluv always post bad news and I don't know why, their threads are moved to front page often. Why?

Rest in Peace to the dead. But to be honest this news has no business on the front page of Nairaland on a Monday morning.

Very well said.
Quite a number of people have noticed this as well, he has several monikers in addition to those 2, all focused on bad news. He has no idea the kind of evil he is attracting to himself all because he wants to make money from "blogging".

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by kingzjay(m): 8:55am On Apr 29
One chapter closed...

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by femtex007(m): 8:58am On Apr 29
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=129687602]Holly Gram cool

EBIN PAWA ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN![/quote
You are a compound fool. A year has passed since inec conducted election and you are still this bitter....
Shame on u. U this enemy of the country
I knw everything u want is for the country to fail. But God will disappoint you and your cohorts

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by fx45(m): 8:59am On Apr 29
YorubaForum:
Shege promax.

While the foolish Reno oMockery is in big shame again, the dullard can't afford a pair of 'cufflinks' to arrange his clothes properly.🤣🤣
Dear TheBillyonaire a.k.a Reno O'mockery, your attention is needed right here. Your situation is dire.

May God touch the heart of Asiwaju Pharaoh Tinumbu to find you something to keep body and soul together. You have really tried my brother. If the wicked man continues to ignore your efforts, you can still take your act a notch further. Get physical with Peter Obi anytime you run into him. You can still enter an Igbo gathering and open fire. You need to show genuine proof of your hatred for Ndi Igbo. Ordinary internet trolling doesn't cut it.

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by papiwyte(m): 9:14am On Apr 29
JASONjnr:
There will be no peace for anyone wishing this country bad....

They will keep collapsed dyin5like chicken!
Including obi and his headless mobs

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by 82man: 9:14am On Apr 29
Dem don dey go , one by one ,

Useless set of people
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by YorubaForum: 9:17am On Apr 29
Truthsandtrusts:

Why are you this foolish?
Mumu, why are you this foolish?

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Alexiiydon: 9:20am On Apr 29
YorubaForum:
Shege promax.

While the foolish Reno oMockery is in big shame again, the dullard can't afford a pair of 'cufflinks' to arrange his clothes properly.🤣🤣
reno sabi how to push y’all mumu button obiDENCE

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Nilx: 9:48am On Apr 29
I can't even trust these Nigerian politicians enough. If he was facing a corruption charges, I'd assumed he just faked his death. Anyways, have a wonderful rest sir......
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Cmanforall: 9:59am On Apr 29
post=129687521:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-chieftain-collapses-dies-in-abia-church-service/%3famp

At certain age, one should just rest and retire from active politics
The civil service retirement age can be a guide
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by ufotunang: 10:48am On Apr 29
High blood pressure. ..a silent killer
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by baretalk: 11:39am On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

One day u will die too and people will hate you more than you sound right now.... Death eventually comes calling at everyone's door...
If you were properly brought up, u should have known how to ignore things u have no control over and not to make reckless statements
Mumu, parasite's parasite.
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by wiseoneking: 11:49am On Apr 29
YorubaForum:
Shege promax.

Anna you will kill this man finish. According to Reno, he ordered made in Nigeria cufflinks from ijebu ode but it was delayed

Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by Dennisochampa: 12:05pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

Mumu, parasite's parasite.

Thief pikin
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by delishpot: 1:31pm On Apr 29
So till his brother travelled down, they didn't bother taking him to any of those abattoir Nigerians collectively call hospital for them to at least look into his matter before sending him off to his maker with their negligence?
I don't blame them Sha...shebi he was alive at home before they took him to the ever bust slaughter house called hospital. No body kill Nigerians reach Drs and Nurse's.
Re: Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service by delishpot: 1:34pm On Apr 29
YorubaForum:
Shege promax.

That man disgusts me. A buffoon with no class. It's a shame one woman can allow him climb on top of her. Tufiakwa. He is more womanly than bobrisky and JB combines.

Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja / Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe