Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video (34040 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Jaymaestro(m): 9:07am On Apr 29
This is cruise. Nothing here

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by 82man: 9:07am On Apr 29
Another wasiu ayinde attitude in WizKid 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Dennisochampa: 9:07am On Apr 29
This is how foolish people cause rifts between these artists...

I am sure he was just catching cruise but the devils on keyboards want violence by all means...

Useless people!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Apr 29
Na Davido dey mess himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Ekpoudom: 9:20am On Apr 29
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by NaijaCover(m): 9:21am On Apr 29
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by KingMack(m): 9:23am On Apr 29
MemphitzDgreat1:
Truly, money can't get you anything you want.
Imagine Davido begging and pleading for tohtoh πŸ˜’πŸ˜

TOW TOW wey dey make kings dey send thousands of their soldiers to go waste their live for battlefieldπŸ™„...God abeg if na TOW TOW go send us to early grave? Help us abegπŸ˜”πŸ™

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Abeycityng(m): 9:27am On Apr 29
How on earth is this a news! OGA make all of una GETAT
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by cardoctor(m): 9:35am On Apr 29
It may real for all i know.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by santaclaws: 9:37am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
This wizzy of a guy dey sabi JEALOUS SECRETLY EHH
Na slow poison

Something wey don pass still carry for mind mock person

Hes jealous of davido

I no be 9ja music lover incase u wan quote rubbish for ur head

I see him as unfriendly person

LOL jealous of Davido wey no achieve half of wetin him achieve? Abi jealous of the way he's begging the prostitute? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by obayendo1010(m): 9:38am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
Na slow poison

Hes jealous of davido

Reduce your BP brother , those niggas fit done yab them self with same video before. grin grin
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by greypencils: 9:43am On Apr 29
I repeat it, It is better to do personal troway than to beg for toutou or have any reason to beg any girl for anything whatsoever. Let the girls be the one to come to your DMs. Let'em be the ones to beg for your attention.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by MrJames007: 9:48am On Apr 29
This is not news. Mumu mod.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Lovit(m): 9:55am On Apr 29
Na meme na?

shey Chinedu Ikedieze (aka Pawpaw) fight anybody?
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by allthingsgood: 10:04am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
Na slow poison

Hes jealous of davido

Normal yoruba nature
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by NOwazobia: 10:10am On Apr 29
Make dem mock am...

He behaves like a big baby.

Act and talking without thinking.

Well, I leave the rest to their fans.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by IbileIfe: 10:18am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
Na slow poison

Hes jealous of davido

You are ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Apr 29
not good
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:31am On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
Lol davido dey simp with him money
Anyways, happy birthday to me
Happy birthday, may ur days be filled with laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by EreluRoz: 10:36am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
Na slow poison

Hes jealous of davido

He's ijebu that's how they are. Very stingy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Bmaster(m): 11:25am On Apr 29
Davido begged for a tow tow ?
When ?
How ?

Anyway, happy birthday to me.
I remain the big master or you can call me Bmaster.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Maliqcious: 11:34am On Apr 29
MemphitzDgreat1:
Truly, money can't get you anything you want.
Imagine Davido begging and pleading for tohtoh πŸ˜’πŸ˜
thank God say e no make sense to you
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by zudozz: 11:53am On Apr 29
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3p655s-Se0?si=zq_tOj9olwKKeFwS

But in the world could Davido be begging a woman for sex?
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Hamilton1(m): 11:58am On Apr 29
Bmaster:
Davido begged for a tow tow ?
When ?
How ?

Anyway, happy birthday to me.
I remain the big master or you can call me Bmaster.
Happy birthday Bmaster smiley wink
Wishing you long life and prosperity

Abeg show love Big master, 08160360520 Opay
Nguma Johnson smiley wink
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Pitssbull: 12:05pm On Apr 29
Trending

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Bigdocky60: 12:26pm On Apr 29
See cruise grin
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by kay29000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29
thrillionaire:
Lol but I thought they said wizkid doesn't like drama and always minds his bidness grin

He has seen how Future, Metro Boomin and Kendrick Lamar beef with Drake is helping with music sales, so he decided to do naija version.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by kay29000(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:
This is how foolish people cause rifts between these artists...

I am sure he was just catching cruise but the devils on keyboards want violence by all means...

Useless people!!

Catching which cruise...he knows exactly what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29
I could do without this report.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Mirasteel: 3:59pm On Apr 29
Na cruise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by McCoy9067(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29
2 weeks ago that is not Davido in that video
Today: wizkid is not okay for saving Davido’s video on his phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.