Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video (34042 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by TRAPLORD13: 4:32pm On Apr 29
Childish Tantrums borne out of immaturity

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Appletek: 4:54pm On Apr 29
McCoy9067:
2 weeks ago that is not Davido in that video
Today: wizkid is not okay for saving Davido’s video on his phone

You gerrit!
They are crying over what they denied.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Tonytonex(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29
Song no make sense.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by glolomoh: 5:48pm On Apr 29
Funke Akindele's "She Must Be Obeyed " exposed Wizkid as a chronic hater who use silence to cover up his inferiority complex. I doubt if the so called FC are organically grown or some multiple accounts trolling his percieved enemies and defending wizkid all along. Funke shown us how it is been done.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by omoluka: 7:22pm On Apr 29
Best news of the day smiley
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by otherway: 7:35pm On Apr 29
MemphitzDgreat1:
Truly, money can't get you anything you want.
Imagine Davido begging and pleading for tohtoh 😒😏

It is all for stunt for his music concert.
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Ladymillion(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29
Daddy GO of red pillers on his knees weeping ,hahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by BALLOSKI: 4:31am On Apr 30
Risingblue008:
This wizzy of a guy dey sabi JEALOUS SECRETLY EHH
Na slow poison

Something wey don pass still carry for mind mock person

Hes jealous of davido

I no be 9ja music lover incase u wan quote rubbish for ur head

I see him as unfriendly person
Why was Davido that stupid in the video?
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by DevilsEqual(m): 7:38am On Apr 30
allthingsgood:

Normal yoruba nature

Tribal bigots

U guys are irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Flaunts His Girlfriend And Iphone7 [PICS] / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.