Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

True Meaning Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Meaning Of Love (6687 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Meaning Of Love by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Bia nwoke'm don't make me talk too much,what I meant is that there are things that can attract you to someone,say physical beauty,what happens when its no longer there?I mean accidents do happen,do you stop loving the person cos he or she is no longer physically beautiful?(I know of one)cases like this do occur. Love doesn't need a reason to want to stay with you,it looks beyond your flaws and still appreciate you.

Oge obula e na eme ka onye selu ife before logging in,don't quote me again o,ike gi adiro'm.
[size=14pt]Attraction! Do you know i can be attracted to you initially, and on getting to know you, you were worse than the devil? Should i love you unconditionally in that case too? I was attracted to her, and then on getting to know her, i discovered her inner qualities. My loving her in this instance is NOT only based on the initial attraction. So, if that face goes, the qualities that made me fall in love with her, remains, and that is the condition i base my love for her on!. . . It's only a dead person that has no feelings![/size]
Re: True Meaning Of Love by Natasha2(f): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Attraction! Do you know i can be attracted to you initially, and on getting to know you, you were worse than the devil? Should i love you unconditionally in that case too? I was attracted to her, and then on getting to know her, i discovered her inner qualities. My loving her in this instance is NOT only based on the initial attraction. So, if that face goes, the qualities that made me fall in love with her, remains, and that is the condition i base my love for her on!. . . It's only a dead person that has no feelings![/size]
[b]lolz sexkillz you just agreed to what I'm saying, you were attracted, not ''in love'' they are two different things bro, for the fact that I'm attracted to you doesn't mean I'm in love with you , ATTRACTION and LOVE are two different things so don't mix them up, If good qualities are the reason behind falling in love then why are you not in love with every girl that has good qualities? you can't tell me your girlfriend is the only girl with nice qualities, She has good qualities yes, but bro that's not the reason why you love her. It will definitely make you love her more but it can never be the reason for your love

Okay let me give an instance normally a mothers love for her child is unconditional right?
Now here is a mother with two kids, she loves her kids very much, but one seems to be very stubborn rude and disrespectful, while the other is kind respectful and calm, Now lets not forget that the mother loves the two kids but, yes there's a but, the good character of the second will definitely increase the love the mother has for him. But this does this mean she loves the second because of his good character? and If you say yes then how come she also loves the first even with his short comings?

so you see killz good character, good looks and all that add as a plus to love it makes loving easier and makes for a happier relationship but it is never the reason for Love. [/b]
Re: True Meaning Of Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]lolz sexkillz you just agreed to what I'm saying, you were attracted, not ''in love'' they are two different things bro, for the fact that I'm attracted to you doesn't mean I'm in love with you , ATTRACTION and LOVE are two different things so don't mix them up, If good qualities are the reason behind falling in love then why are you not in love with every girl that has good qualities? you can't tell me your girlfriend is the only girl with nice qualities, She has good qualities yes, but bro that's not the reason why you love her. It will definitely make you love her more but it can never be the reason for your love

Okay let me give an instance normally a mothers love for her child is unconditional right?
Now here is a mother with two kids, she loves her kids very much, but one seems to be very stubborn rude and disrespectful, while the other is kind respectful and calm, Now lets not forget that the mother loves the two kids but, yes there's a but, the good character of the second will definitely increase the love the mother has for him. But this does this mean she loves the second because of his good character? and If you say yes then how come she also loves the first even with his short comings?

so you see killz good character, good looks and all that add as a plus to love it makes loving easier and makes for a happier relationship but it is never the reason for Love. [/b]

[size=14pt]Put me in a room with 10 very pretty ladies, and all with good qualities, i''l chose only one. . . Why? i got attracted to her, and then her qualities would make me love her. If her qualities ain't good, would i stick? NO. There must be some thing that makes me fall in love with you. If i meet Natasha, and marry her tomorrow, and if i meet Natasha, date her, allow my love for her qualities grow, and then marry her. . . Spot the difference
Mother's love is unconditional? Good argument, although irrelevant to the issue. Do mothers love babies that arent theirs? In equal capacity? Why do mother's love their babies so much? Because. . . there you go. Theres always a cause!

You just cant love someone without a reason! It's absurd! Laughable in all it's totality[/size]
Re: True Meaning Of Love by Natasha2(f): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Put me in a room with 10 very pretty ladies, and all with good qualities, i''l chose only one. . . Why? i got attracted to her, and then her qualities would make me love her. If her qualities ain't good, would i stick? NO. There must be some thing that makes me fall in love with you. If i meet Natasha, and marry her tomorrow, and  if i meet Natasha, date her, allow my love for her qualities grow, and then marry her. . . Spot the difference
Mother's love is unconditional? Good argument, although irrelevant to the issue. Do mothers love babies that arent theirs? In equal capacity? Why do mother's love their babies so much? Because. . . there you go. Theres always a cause!

You just cant love someone without a reason! It's absurd! Laughable in all it's totality[/size]

[b]okay now you're going lil op I talked about a mother and her two kids. we are not looking at a woman with another lady's child. That's totally out of it

hmm spot the difference? you dating me and all that only gave you a chance to know me more, shikina,  love is unconditional, people with relationship of 10 years go down the drain why? wasn't ten years enough time to know the in and out of their partner? Wasn't it enough to build a very strong relationship and on the other hand you see people of 6 months relationship tying the knot and still living happily,  For the fact that you've dated a girl for 4 years doesn't mean you love her more than a guy out there who loves her but never got a chance to be with her. Yes You can love someone without a reason, and you refuse to see this because of all the rest things you mentioned, those are not the reason why you love although you think they are because its beyond your comprehension. Sexkillz I don tire for you sha I've explained this in every way I can to make you see reasons with me but you no wan gree  grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: True Meaning Of Love by freecocoa(f): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2011
Killz I been wan reply you but going through everything here already and knowing you'll definitely want to be the last to post as far as it keeps going,I change my mind,its all in your head bro,if that's how your love works for you then cool.
Re: True Meaning Of Love by seedord247(m): 4:41am On Nov 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Killz I been wan reply you but going through everything here already and knowing you'll definitely want to be the last to post as far as it keeps going,I change my mind,its all in your head bro,if that's how your love works for you then cool.

You nor go Add any constructive comment all you know is to dey stalk person Comment.
Re: True Meaning Of Love by seedord247(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2011
Natasha Forget the fact say i dey call You Dog grin . . Sometimes Dog behave normal than some people with Free**** grin grin

Let me add more to what you've said.

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen . . . Thank God say i don see one before. cheesy smiley
When your in love you only think about the person you love, always wanna spend time with them and feel happy every time you think of her/him and there's nothing you won't do for that person and your confident that nothing can change how you feel for the person . This what i call Love   . . which mean It's Unconditional.

And to you Sexkillz . . so there's nothing in that your coconut head grin . . All you know how to discombobulated grammar here . . I pity the Company wey hire you as dish washer. grin grin . .Make i educate you smalll . . . .

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]

You are the one that's laughable here grin. When you love someone for a reason or for some physical qualities is what i call crush or  selfish attachments. It is actually a disturbing attitude that overestimates the qualities of another person. We then cling to tightly to that person, thinking our happiness depends on that person. But what people fail to understand is that you build trust before love,  Building that trust mean knowing that person wella (physical and unphysical).

Don't get me wrong . . . .Love can develop from a crush. It's when you think the person is beautiful inside and out and you know almost everything about them and can accept them, even with faults, because that's what love is. It's when almost all your waking thoughts are of them and nothing else, and you'd die for them, just so they would live, even if it meant they'd have to live without you.

Re: True Meaning Of Love by freecocoa(f): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2011
ITI AkWU seedord,for your mind you've contributed a constructive point abi?how olodoish can you get?your miserable grammar won't even allow someone read the jargon you wrote there,mscheeeew.
Re: True Meaning Of Love by Natasha2(f): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
Seadog you dey craze oh grin grin grin grin So you get small sense anyways that's because you've been talking to me. cheesy

anyways at least you try cheesy
Re: True Meaning Of Love by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
All dis grammer wey una dey blow hia na for jst one simple question which OBVIOUSLY has a simple answer! The OP jst wan make una argue stupidly n he succeeded tremendously!! grin grin GOD IS LOVE! ONLY GOD'S LOVE IS TRUE EVEN SOME PARENTS love can neva be like dat! Ok,how many of u can give ur life for ur kid? Dat is apart frm accidents?! TELL URSELVES D TRUTH N STOP LIVING WITH FALSE HOPES!! wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Meaning Of Love by richy5(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
LOVE MEANING:Come make una help you Bleep your pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Girls Do Now: This Is My Friend Wt Benefit / How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.