Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks (24347 Views)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Chetas81(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29
BITTER KOLA AND ALLIGATOR PEPPER WILL DO THE JOB

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by CharleyBright(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29
Stop doing hookup, you won't hear. You don do hookup carry low grade Olosho, see where it has landed you with itchy preek.
Ntooor.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by IPG25(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29
Speechless
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Imustjapa(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29
Tell your friend to contact me
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by brain54(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29
Why you come dey lie for your friend head...

Even though he is imaginary!

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Dukssak(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29
Hahahaha
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by drimzsmoke(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29
Fireoflife:
Sweetie is that you? No worries the sores will clear, but not immediately

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Xyronnx99(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29
dreamworld:
Maybe he is on scratch and win promo
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by neatguy: 6:20pm On Apr 29
Very soon, you will start scraping your own too.

There is great love in sharing.

Zip up, you no go hear.

Your guy Ko, your guy ni.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Zooposki(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29
Probably food intolerance.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by blesynk(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29
Get him augmentin 1g, tinidazole, loratyn
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by driand(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29
Just go buy ketoconazole tablets and cream, use both twice daily... Thank me later...
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Ynix(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?

Your guy should keep using the crop and also add anti fungal cream
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by drimzsmoke(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29
Zooposki:
Probably food intolerance.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Allergic reaction to a food in the groin area only. Hmmmmm, that's a new one!!!
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by drimzsmoke(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29
blesynk:
Get him augmentin 1g, tinidazole, loratyn

What exactly are you treating with the above

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by olisamax(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29
Your friend must be a dirty boy.
It's simply scabies.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by luuvlly: 6:24pm On Apr 29
I know someone something like this happened to. It ended up being scabies. All these antibiotics will not work for it o.He visited a dermatologist and was given a cream
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by folake4u(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

You can help him to scratch it. That's what true friends are for.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by localbreed(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?

The pharmacist is wrong for prescribing antibiotics without proper diagnosis. It it's scabies he has,then antibiotics is useless here. You can inbox me via Whatsapp 08130822255 for proper diagnosis and the treatment procedures. My consultation fee is 2K smiley
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Xyronnx99(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29
neatguy:
Very soon, you will start scraping your own too.

There is great love in sharing.

Zip up, you no go hear.

Your guy Ko, your guy ni.

shocked shocked shocked
Abi

OP is talking about his own story but just trying to cover up with "MY FRIEND"

lol
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Bongadu: 6:26pm On Apr 29
Tell him go out and share it with more girls
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by drimzsmoke(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

This itching, does it form sores, blisters or scars afterwards. Is it just the whole groin or a part of it. Did anybody come Toul your place and share towel with you. Did you have sex with anybody lately. Is there anywhere in your body that itch as well, maybe you fingers?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29
A friend or u?
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

A pharmacist is not a doctor. the earlier you see a urologist the better, before you take the wrong antibiotics and make whatever you have resistant
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Maj196(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29
One werey up there say na scratch and win promo grin

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Toredola: 6:29pm On Apr 29
Sweetie
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

It is you. You are ashamed that is why you are smartly trying to imply that you are a good Samaritan trying to help your pseudo friend.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by hardknocksng(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29
dreamworld:

its u dont lie grin grin

🤣🤣🤣 Na him.. him take style Dey lie here give us 🤣🤣
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Dennisochampa: 6:32pm On Apr 29
He has gone to tangle with the spirits...
He should bear the consequences
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Fantazy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

Just go straight and stop going through the corners!
Talk true na you, no be your friend!
Anyways pour red oil on it

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Abeycityng(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29
Chai YOU GAT ME LAUGHING HARD buhaHa!! i just HOPE the result no be "KEEP TRYING alias KEEP SCRATCHING smiley "
dreamworld:
Maybe he is on scratch and win promo
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Pootle: 6:38pm On Apr 29
imaging a female doctor inspecting yor dick angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.