Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks (24349 Views)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by HydraFeeds(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29
It's called sweetie ,tell him to buy mycoten and rub it steadily .
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Caleb15(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29
Dj Yk mule, i was framed i was framed.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by TRAPLORD13: 6:40pm On Apr 29
Go check yourself,sorry take your friend for STDs screening

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by thatsleepboy1: 6:40pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?

Na sweetie dey run your guy street 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by nairalanda1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?

Go to a dermatologist

Get proper treatment there

It could be anything from scabies to mites to fungal infection to herpes

See a dermatologist. Now at your local teaching hospital
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by MaziObinnaokija: 6:42pm On Apr 29
lipsrsealed undecided see how u come expose yourself finish undecided. Ur guy grin ? How come u see his black balls ⚫️ changed to pink balls πŸ€” 😏 due to over scratches angry
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by imagrg(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29
Let him apply tetmosol soap.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

if there's a rash in his private part and/hands and the scratching is worse at night, it could be scabies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by jimmyvic(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29
Keep a close eye on his 'underneath', you might be lucky to get the airtime voucher he has been scratching off for weeks
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by ba2remagaji: 6:48pm On Apr 29
You are reacting to sulphur. Sulphursoden a component of drugs mixing.i have experience it.see your doctor
Testiebobo:

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Emmanuel30a: 6:49pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

Cut ur head and leg for him and with him... Then be singing do as I do... As u dey cut for him&with him, be telling him to do as you do...It doesn't matters if your name is nim or minim... But, I would soon breaks ur sim; Mr Sim and mr akeem...Mr akeem would becomes kim or mr kim...We don't now wants mr joachim...Mr Sim would become slim...Mr Sim would becomes too slim, a slim or a slim sim lim... I THE LORD WOULD DO IT IN IT TIME...
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by FreeStuffsNG: 6:49pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

I am not sure this your story is complete, especially antibiotic for itching is not true. Please go to the hospital wink
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Chully01(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29
Let him use augmentin 1g
Loratine and take your personal hygiene serious
Change all your old boxers
That's all

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Cmanforall: 6:55pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:
you better tell am to confess... or what instrument did he use to shave? anyway, a professional doctor would provide you with the solution you seek ..

The guy has already visited a 'pharmacist'. I doubt if he actually visited a 'pharmacist ' or a Patent Medicine Dealer. And boom!!!!! Antibiotics was given.

In developed countries, you cannot have access to Antibiotics unless recommended by a doctor. Some Nigerians are not seeing the future challenges that may come upon them because of Antibiotics abuse
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29
Tell your friend to grand hot stones and take am dey rob his brokos
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by brandony: 7:04pm On Apr 29
he has scabies...It may take up to 2wk beofre it clears if he takes a strong anti biotics....

He should buy Augmentin or Orelox and take it for 10days BD..MON N NIGHT..

Use Only tetmosol to bath

do not wear your cloths and underwears twice in a day once u remove em to bath den put on a frshly iron cloth

always iron your cloth before u wear them

always iron your bed and pillow before you lie down

Most importantly. BATH 3 TIMES DAILY FOR 2 WEEKS

STOP BEEN DIRTY AND STOP WEARING YOUR BOXERS MORE THAN ONCE A DAYS

SCABIES BREEDS IN DIRT AND HEAT ENVIRONMENT

IF YOU ARE HAVING DISCHARGES THEN ITS NOT SCABIES OOOO VISIT A HOSPITAL BUT IF NO DISCHARGE THEN FOLLOW MY UPDATE..YOU WILL BE FINE...Drcj

pharmacy can recommend a good ectopic cream to rub on your Amu n co

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Pappy55: 7:05pm On Apr 29
Fireoflife:
Sweetie is that you? No worries the sores will clear, but not immediately
🀣🀣
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by ozo13(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

it's usually fungi infection of the genitals.ask him to buy ketocozole cream .ensure to keep the perineal area dry.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by DeepThroater: 7:20pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

Sheer butter.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:20pm On Apr 29
Spiritual217:
Na Scabies you abi ur guy dun get naπŸ˜‚

A k A SWEETIE.... 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by kenlash1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29
Nairaland is not a Hospital. Seun self what is Bleep? person nor go fit talk F@#k in peace
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by LeonardPeters: 7:29pm On Apr 29
Your guy should follow this prescription and by the grace of God he'll be ok.

- Procaine Pen. Inj 2ml dly x5/7
- B/Co inj 2ml dly x5/7
- Dexamethasone inj 1ml dly x5/7
- Ketoconazol tab idly x5/7
- Doxycycline tab ibd x5/7
Note: the first 3 injections should be mixed together and should be taken at once daily.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by penearth(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29
It's infection
Buy one card of white capsules
Mex it with tin of milk peak
Put the whole capsule inside class of water add d mike ND drink
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Oceanjagaban: 7:33pm On Apr 29
Tell am to change boxers....the boxers sef don try
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Kingking001: 7:33pm On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
OP na you no lie grin
On a serious note,tell your friend to stop wearing tight boxers/pants.Tell your friend to wash well and rinsh his private part immediately
Tell your friend to rub lubricants on and around the genitals after bath
Lastly tell him to stop masturbating if he use to
na him walahi!
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by spartachico(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29
Talk true, na you, no be you enter pharmacy yesterday evening come buy some drugs and I saw you itching that part
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by uptownemmygee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29
Godsgift7837:
Bro, watin I wan tell you so if you like listen, if you like no listen. Stay far away from your friend for now. Na sweety your guy get and na communicable disease.

Exactly nah sweetie
I once had that shit from sharing Bball jersy
Well I cure mine with tetmosol for bathing and damatol for rubbing and antibiotics for swallowing

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by AfonjaConehead: 7:45pm On Apr 29
DeepThroater:

talking from experience,use
Sheer butter.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Diamondvono: 7:46pm On Apr 29
His infection is common among young guys of nowadays which we've treated recently. I sell health products in NEOLIFE company... Contact me via call/WhatsApp: 09010262627
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by mankan2k7(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29
You are that your friend.

No tell lie
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by adecz: 8:04pm On Apr 29
OP,

Just tell us to help you. 😁😁😁😁😁

Friend kor, aboki nΓ­ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.