Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks (24345 Views)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by nams77: 8:07pm On Apr 29
That should be scabies referred to as sweetie

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Bellotelli: 8:09pm On Apr 29
Someone I know is also suffering similar issue. A doctor friend has prescribed fluconazole, centirizine and travocote cream. Maybe u should try them too.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by seanery: 8:14pm On Apr 29
Talk true, na u be that friend
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Fesline(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29
it's scabies...

get permethin cream and apply it every night before you sleep.

do this for complete 2 or 3 weeks.

Thank me later.

Modified
The earlier the better, when it's in full form, it is very contagious.

Ensure cleanliness while applying the cream after bathing in the night and by ensuring you constantly change your clothes before sleeping.

Speaking from experience.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Sctests: 8:17pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?

Sounds like Jock itch. Tell him to a medical laboratory for fungal investigations.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by StonedSaint: 8:28pm On Apr 29
lol una nor well na today I confirm say na werey full for here. OP say na him tight padi dey scratch, una disagree come begin attack am say na lie, ee dey use friend dey disguise abeg how una take know.. I bow for una no be small

make una allow am find solution for him guy in peace shuoo

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by flipdat(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29
your friend indeed grin
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by paltielx: 8:31pm On Apr 29
IT'S SCABIES, ASK HIM TO TAKE AQUASULF OINTMENT OR A SIMILAR OINTMENT AND THANK ME LATER
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Whynow(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29
Jock itch.... possibly
Tight under fittings....Just Google Jock itch.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:
What can i do for my close friend who have being scratching his underneath for weeks.

A pharmacist prescribed an antibiotics for him but still itchy. He described his discomfort from coming up inside his body. #Lil will sometimes grab his joystick and rub it hard until it becomes pink# he told me.

I asked him when last did he Bleep and he said last year. I dont know how to help him again o. And i cant watch him crying from discomfort. What medications should i get for him?
scabies,use benzoyl benzoate

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by jessylaurel(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

He should keep scratching o. And stay away from girls too so he doesn’t infect them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by VaginaAcademic: 8:53pm On Apr 29
First of all the friend is you second of he should buy antifungal cream and fluconazole tablets and make sure he changes his boxers often thirdly if the above doesn't work he should put his private part inside hot oil and fry it for bingo next door
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Tohmey(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29
ba2remagaji:
You are reacting to sulphur. Sulphursoden a component of drugs mixing.i have experience it.see your doctor
Me too i react badly to sulphur most especially on the face and on the chest. . ,

If i use sulphur content soap it reacts on my chest and face, if i take sulphuric tablet it reacts all over my skins. Anyway what do you later use to treat yours?
And what soap do you bath currently? Thanks in advance.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29
Oga na u get the problem
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Taiwojon(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
OP na you no lie grin
On a serious note,tell your friend to stop wearing tight boxers/pants.Tell your friend to wash well and rinsh his private part immediately
Tell your friend to rub lubricants on and around the genitals after bath
Lastly tell him to stop masturbating if he use to
In all in all
He should repent and surrender to Jesus
Masturbation and fornication kill
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Mercisharelove(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29
Tell us it's you, be sincere
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by ngmoses17(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29
Sweety don catch your friend 😁
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Aguilar(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29
He should go for tests
Could be toilet infection
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Blessedemma1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29
Solofresh2:
OP na you no lie grin
On a serious note,tell your friend to stop wearing tight boxers/pants.Tell your friend to wash well and rinsh his private part immediately
Tell your friend to rub lubricants on and around the genitals after bath
Lastly tell him to stop masturbating if he use to
What has masturbation got to do with itching manhood. Doc
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by drimzsmoke(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29
localbreed:

The pharmacist is wrong for prescribing antibiotics without proper diagnosis. It it's scabies he has,then antibiotics is useless here. You can inbox me via Whatsapp 08130822255 for proper diagnosis and the treatment procedures. My consultation fee is 2K smiley

Telemedicine, Osheyyyyy!!!πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na brokeass boys full nairaland!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by DrLivzy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29
You need to join the investigative department of the Nigeria Police nd make this country work. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Proserpina:
"Scratched until it's pink" that's too detailed for a Third party experience grin

And he added, "he told me" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who asked you?

Op go and see a doctor grin
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by CircleOfWilis: 10:17pm On Apr 29
LeonardPeters:
Your guy should follow this prescription and by the grace of God he'll be ok.

- Procaine Pen. Inj 2ml dly x5/7
- B/Co inj 2ml dly x5/7
- Dexamethasone inj 1ml dly x5/7
- Ketoconazol tab idly x5/7
- Doxycycline tab ibd x5/7
Note: the first 3 injections should be mixed together and should be taken at once daily.
grin grin
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Proserpina: 10:18pm On Apr 29
DrLivzy:
You need to join the investigative department of the Nigeria Police nd make this country work. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin grin NPF can't pay my fees grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Allisgud: 10:34pm On Apr 29
izubext007:
Ask him if he did any thing with any Tiv girl
tell me something
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by sunlad123: 10:35pm On Apr 29
KETOCONAZOLE CREAM AND TABLET will be helpful
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by OgidiHerbals: 10:41pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

Tell him to contact me,he needs raw herbs,herbal powders and gel ,he'll be perfectly okay both inside and outside.
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Ubdavis(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29
He should apply pepper, it works like magic
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Mecka: 11:14pm On Apr 29
Godsgift7837:
Bro, watin I wan tell you so if you like listen, if you like no listen. Stay far away from your friend for now. Na sweety your guy get and na communicable disease.
you dey suck toto?
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Godsgift7837: 11:15pm On Apr 29
Mecka:
you dey suck toto?
Be like say Education far from you. Watin concern Toto for watin I write?
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29
Go for azythromacine 500 mg just 3 inside. Finish the three and thank me later . He should not drink alcohol within the three days he will be taking
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29
Testiebobo:

You better go hospital
Friend indeed grin
Re: My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks by PureNigerDeltan(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29
tnerro1:
Sex doll?

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… sense far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.