Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me (1921 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by PartnerusIsBack: 8:09am On May 01
nafama:

So what do you suggest I do?
Ask her about it or let it slide?
Communication is key in a relationship. Yes, you can bring it up in a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Get to hear her response and that way you can then decide for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 8:10am On May 01
LoveFayfay:
Must she post you to know that she cares?
If she really cares about you bro, you would definitely know; post or no post.

Birthday blessings. Channel this energy into something positive.
You have never posted your guy on his birthday? Even on your WhatsApp status to wish him something as small as " happy birthday"
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 8:11am On May 01
PartnerusIsBack:

Communication is key in a relationship. Yes, you can bring it up in a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Get to hear her response and that way you can then decide for yourself.

Wouldn't be like I am begging for attention or something?
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 8:14am On May 01
Fiscus105:
A lady you haven't done ordinary introduction for, you want her to posting you and tag all her friends and followers about you. If today, you abandon her, what would be her faith,.....yet army of foolish guys, who only think about useless anaconda in btw their legs, hailing you and say rubbish.

IF YOU WANT TO POSTING YOU ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA, INFACT WRITE UR NAME ON
HER FOREHEAD, GO AND PAY HER DOWRY IN PRESENT OF EVERY MEMBER OF HER FAMILY AND YOUR FAMILY.
We wish our friends happy birthday right, this are friends o ..... Talk more of someone we are in serious relationship with.... She doesn't even need to be romantic, she doesn't even need to post it on her Facebook or IG, just WhatsApp status. Is it too much to ask? Be sincere
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by LoveFayfay(f): 8:16am On May 01
nafama:

You have never posted your guy on his birthday? Even on your WhatsApp status to wish him something as small as " happy birthday"

If I had, of course I definitely would🙃
Reading all your comments I'd say she is your girlfriend but you're not her boyfriend.
But you know that already... Don't deny it any further.
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by diogo23: 8:17am On May 01
nafama:
Today is my birthday, she text me but didn't post me. Should it be a big deal?
You have been replaced long ago
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Fiscus105(m): 8:17am On May 01
nafama:

We wish our friends happy birthday right, this are friends o ..... Talk more of someone we are in serious relationship with.... She doesn't even need to be romantic, she doesn't even need to post it on her Facebook or IG, just WhatsApp status. Is it too much to ask? Be sincere

Must she post it on Facebook? Why angry that she didn't post it on Facebook?

Even if it's a wife, must she go toxic because she didn't post him?
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by PartnerusIsBack: 8:22am On May 01
nafama:

Wouldn't be like I am begging for attention or something?
For me, it won't seem so but if you feel so, then you can let it slide. Sometime later, you can bring up conversations that tilts towards that. You can also watch her antecedents going forward as regards posting others on their birthdays and then it would be a good opportunity to bring the question of why she didn't post yours. The bottom line is, don't reach a hasty conclusion here. Not trying to hold brief for her but I am saying get to hear from her first before making your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 8:27am On May 01
LoveFayfay:

If I had, of course I definitely would🙃
Reading all your comments I'd say she is your girlfriend but you're not her boyfriend.
But you know that already... Don't deny it any further.

🤣🤣 I am her boyfriend. Why do you think I am not
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 8:28am On May 01
PartnerusIsBack:

For me, it won't seem so but if you feel so, then you can let it slide. Sometime later, you can bring up conversations that tilts towards that. You can also watch her antecedents going forward as regards posting others on their birthdays and then it would be a good opportunity to bring the question of why she didn't post yours. The bottom line is, don't reach a hasty conclusion here. Not trying to hold brief for her but I am saying get to hear from her first before making your decisions.

I understand. Thank you
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by LoveFayfay(f): 8:44am On May 01
nafama:

🤣🤣 I am her boyfriend. Why do you think I am not

😂😂
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by LoveFayfay(f): 8:52am On May 01
Shit... Your birthday was yesterday😂😂
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Selflessman(m): 9:23am On May 01
Fiscus105:

“[/b]IF YOU WANT TO HER TO BE POSTING YOU ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA, INFACT TO INSCRIPT YOUR NAME ON HER FOREHEAD, GO AND PAY HER DOWRY IN PRESENT OF BOTH FAMILIES, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.[b]”
Not necessarily!!! My wife whom I dated for 10yrs before marriage and married by all rights refused to post me or any members of my family for birthdays, valentines, wedding anniversary, engagement anniversary etc on any social media platform for years since day one of marriage contrary to pre-marriage era. But she post to celebrate people almost on a daily basis. After too much complain on the matter, she posted me on her WhatsApp status one particular birthday. It was my worst bday because she started telling me and my parents (note: she moved us to their house temporarily for some weird reasons) “later now, he would lie that I don’t use to post him”. Her reactions got me curious and something told me she was ingenuine. She was showing me my friend’s comment to the bday post the following day.. I clicked on the post and discovered it was posted 23hrs ago and only 5 people had viewed it (myself, my parents, and my two friends) out of her over 1,000 contacts 💔. She used WhatsApp status privacy to select only the 5 of us and still had the guts to tell me and my parents all that. This was from a wife who always told me she feels so lucky, that she couldn’t believe a man like me existed. And NO, she wasn’t suffering.. in fact, she was now making her own millions consistently. I advise the celebrant to be sensitive, iron things out with his gf, and most importantly practice the act of SELF LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by tanigororo: 9:24am On May 01
nafama:

I don't understand
Don't take woman too serious or the relationship too serious, you took her and the relationship too serious thats the reason why you felt disappointed she didn't post you on your birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Diego35M: 10:33am On May 01
nafama:
Today is my birthday, she text me but didn't post me. Should it be a big deal?
she has another guy bro.
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Double0h7(f): 10:59am On May 01
nafama:

And that justified why she can't wish a simple happy birthday? Her aunt knows about us tho

Have you seen her post and celebrate other men other than her family members?
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by nafama(m): 11:47am On May 01
Double0h7:

Have you seen her post and celebrate other men other than her family members?

I haven't seen her celebrating any guy since we met 6 months ago
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by IamFINESSE: 1:11pm On May 01
nafama:

So just posting is asking too much? This is our first birthday together. I celebrated hers which was on 7th April like mad. I made it special. I am not asking for anything but at least a post, she doesn't even need to be romantic about it.... Just post a simple happy birthday. It felt awkward my friends posting (males and females) but my babe didn't. In Fact a friend sent me a happy birthday message before my babe. Truth is I wouldn't have taken this seriously but she has been acting suspicious and this doesn't feel right.
Maybe I dey ask for too much sha

I wish you have the common sense to understand my short comment
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Double0h7(f): 4:39pm On May 01
nafama:

I haven't seen her celebrating any guy since we met 6 months ago

So why do you feel entitled to being the exception to what might be a rule for her?
Re: Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me by Johnwrite(m): 4:41pm On May 01
Run oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? / Where Do You Meet Your Spouse? / Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.