Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You (25122 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by mejetov422: 5:36pm On Apr 30
Congrat
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by geoworldedu: 5:37pm On Apr 30
cheesy
I could remember the first day I moved to a single room self contain. I was overjoyed. I bath under the shower endlessly. I paraded the kitchen. I felt i have achieved something big. I didn't go anywhere till the next day. I slept on the bare tiles.
From that I graduated to room and parlour, but now living in a large flat with beautiful lounge with my wife and kid and other dependants. Life got sweeter, but I'm still not where I want to be .

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Fuckyoumod: 5:38pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:
In 2021, I decided to stay on my on and try to face life and achieve growth as a man. The journey has been challenging, I won't lie but I have been able to learn valuable lessons.
I have been living in a face me I face you since may 2022. When I got there, it was a total different kind of lifestyle.

The landlady particularly called me on the second week I got to the compound. she said I looked gentle which is good but that shouldn't stop me from washing the bathroom and toilet when it's my turn.
I kept wondering what was the similarity between being gentle and washing the toilet?
Well I had no problem complying since it's a normal routine for all tenants.

I had to share bathroom and also toilet. And when it's time to cook, I did that in my room. Sometimes I felt shy and washed in my room grin grin then one lady in our house told me my room will be smelling if I keep washing there.
Sometimes they fight over the smallest issues that can be solved with just sorry.
I found it very strange.

To top the whole issue, our compound did not have its own water or well. We had to go to the next street.
Well I thought it wise to be buying things gradually. I bought bed, standing fan and curtains. You know the normal bachelor bachelor's setup.

Then this week, I was able to rent another house which was a room and palor...
Hahahaha I have been walking up and down the house since I moved in. From the kitchen to the palour and to the room then to the bathroom. Sometimes, I'll peep through the windows to look at people passing lol. Don't mind me, I just graduated from living in a house with a single widow to a house with more than 5 windows

I now have easy access to water and I have just been laughing unnecessarily to myself. Well I think it's part of living alone.
I'm going to get pots of flowers and put it infront of my house grin make we start from there.
Having a spacious apartment is also beautiful. Omo I feel really happy o

Photo of Face-Me-I-Face-You used for illustration
congratulations bro.

I know how it must have felt.
More grace to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by colossus91(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30
Bro I know how u feel, lol just like when I moved from self con to two bedroom flat, peeps still ask me why a bachelor has two bedrooms flat I told them it’s cos I can afford it.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Hedonisco: 5:40pm On Apr 30
Eeya. This brought some subtle joy to my hardened heart.

More blessings.

We will all be here when you buy/build your own house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Treasure17(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30
Don't despise your little beginning. Happy for you. I love my space and privacy so face me and slap you won't be my option anyday. We thank God sha. All that ended in the Uni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Pootle: 5:43pm On Apr 30
congrats bro you funny
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by forerunner022(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30
Thank God for you
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30
So you have no erotic story from your Face me, I Face you to share with us. Come on, you can do better. We all know a lot goes down there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by sylve11: 5:45pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:
In 2021, I decided to stay on my on and try to face life and achieve growth as a man. The journey has been challenging, I won't lie but I have been able to learn valuable lessons.
I have been living in a face me I face you since may 2022. When I got there, it was a total different kind of lifestyle.

The landlady particularly called me on the second week I got to the compound. she said I looked gentle which is good but that shouldn't stop me from washing the bathroom and toilet when it's my turn.
I kept wondering what was the similarity between being gentle and washing the toilet?

I had to share bathroom and also toilet. And when it's time to cook, I did that in my room. Sometimes I felt shy and washed in my room grin grin then one lady in our house told me my room will be smelling if I keep washing there.
Sometimes they fight over the smallest issues that can be solved with just sorry.
I found it very strange.

To top the whole issue, our compound did not have its own water or well. We had to go to the next street.
Well I thought it wise to be buying things gradually. I bought bed, standing fan and curtains. You know the normal bachelor bachelor's setup.

Hahahaha I have been walking up and down the house since I moved in. From the kitchen to the palour and to the room then to the bathroom. Sometimes, I'll peep through the windows to look at people passing lol. Don't mind me, I just graduated from living in a house with a single widow to a house with more than 5 windows

I now have easy access to water and I have just been laughing unnecessarily to myself. Well I think it's part of living alone.
I'm going to get pots of flowers and put it infront of my house grin make we start from there.

Hahaha

Congratulations! grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by deyplay: 5:46pm On Apr 30
That's good news congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Akharmony: 5:47pm On Apr 30
Congratulations πŸŽ‰. This shall b a story of one time i used to live here but now i own my private home....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by hardon1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:

I found it very strange.

U didn't gist us about the free Bleep and quickies u used to get as a quiet and cool headed guy living in face me I face u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Kamlex(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30
I stay at face me and face you, after my university before I went to Nysc, from there I parked to my house now, just be focused and be prayerful, God will do your own too inshallah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Robnectar(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30
FaithELEFAN:

Yes please do dear.

Samuel atoroje,.. eleribu grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Emma09(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:

I found it very strange.

Congratulations bro. The last time I stayed in a face me I slap u was way back in 2009 after my NYSC. Immediately I got employed in 2010, I and my parents moved into a 3 bedroom flat. I left a year later to my own Self contained flat where I first got married in 2012 before remarrying last year. It's a great feeling progressing in life. I go soon comot for the self contained to go and rent a 2 or 3 bedroom once my rent expires this year by God's grace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by BarrElChapo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30
Glory! Congratulations OP. Keep going from strength to strength πŸ’ͺ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Sirseedorf(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30
I'm happy for you bro, it's not easy but with efforts and determination success is bound to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by supogift(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30
I understand, its a place you stay prepare and plan for the next phase so won't have to go back to that level again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by martoshky(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30
My bro, I share in dis ur testimony, God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by supogift(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30
I have plenty story oh
Currently I'm having a good time with left hand compound mate
SlayQueenSlayer:
So you have no erotic story from your Face me, I Face you to share with us. Come on, you can do better. We all know a lot goes down there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by GreaterFuture(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30
From 1 room to 2 rooms?
Or you mean room and Parlour self? Room with you own toilet?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Sirseedorf(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30
cool

This is the kind of good story we love to hear daily, not some mischief makers fighting over politicians and tribe...

More progress for all of us....Amin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Celly2020: 6:07pm On Apr 30
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by PepeXKermit: 6:15pm On Apr 30
Alot of nairalanders are paupers and these are the people that are arguing with you online... grin grin grin grin. I can see his comrades in same struggle congratulating him. If you quote me, you are also in his league.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 6:17pm On Apr 30
Adaiobanyi1:
From there to your mansion. If you believe say Amen!

Amen. I believe
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Ekugbeh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:

I found it very strange.

congratulations πŸŽ‰ man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Prettyclown: 6:17pm On Apr 30
Congratulations
SirLiquidGold:

I found it very strange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Lanretoye(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30
FaithELEFAN:

Yes please do dear.
who buy car,who wan collect number plate

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by RosyIsBlessed: 6:20pm On Apr 30
Just no find trouble for this nairaland sha. Nairaland small children go use am abuse you like I've seen them dig out people's post to abuse them whenever there's disagreement.

On a lighter note, congrats to you

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats In Lagos / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.