Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You (25116 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:
In 2021, I decided to stay on my on and try to face life and achieve growth as a man. The journey has been challenging, I won't lie but I have been able to learn valuable lessons.
I have been living in a face me I face you since may 2022. When I got there, it was a total different kind of lifestyle.

The landlady particularly called me on the second week I got to the compound. she said I looked gentle which is good but that shouldn't stop me from washing the bathroom and toilet when it's my turn.
I kept wondering what was the similarity between being gentle and washing the toilet?
Well I had no problem complying since it's a normal routine for all tenants.

I had to share bathroom and also toilet. And when it's time to cook, I did that in my room. Sometimes I felt shy and washed in my room grin grin then one lady in our house told me my room will be smelling if I keep washing there.
Sometimes they fight over the smallest issues that can be solved with just sorry.
I found it very strange.

To top the whole issue, our compound did not have its own water or well. We had to go to the next street.
Well I thought it wise to be buying things gradually. I bought bed, standing fan and curtains. You know the normal bachelor bachelor's setup.

Then this week, I was able to rent another house which was a room and palor...
Hahahaha I have been walking up and down the house since I moved in. From the kitchen to the palour and to the room then to the bathroom. Sometimes, I'll peep through the windows to look at people passing lol. Don't mind me, I just graduated from living in a house with a single widow to a house with more than 5 windows

I now have easy access to water and I have just been laughing unnecessarily to myself. Well I think it's part of living alone.
I'm going to get pots of flowers and put it infront of my house grin make we start from there.
Having a spacious apartment is also beautiful. Omo I feel really happy o

Photo of Face-Me-I-Face-You used for illustration
It is the house corridor for me..🤣🤣una no go allow this house rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30
PerfectStranger:
I can relate bro, congrats.

Now invite one sure kpekus and sample her in your new apartment .The feeling is heavenly grin
Destiny killing Advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by delpee(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30
Congratulations! Higher levels ahead by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Danboy43: 8:45pm On Apr 30
Congratulations.
Pls never think you have arrived yet because year go soon end again.
Pls savings towards renewal.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by seanery: 8:53pm On Apr 30
Go buy land and build.

Stop dashn landlords money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Clinghton: 8:53pm On Apr 30
Congrates my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by PerfectStranger(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30
Chicentt:
You need jesus sad
Yes I do. And you need demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by StAmbrose1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30
SirLiquidGold:

Haahahah I was looking for for someone with this experience. Me I didn't wait for everything to be perfect before I moved in o.
My rent in the single room should be due by May, I just couldn't wait for any thing. I have very scanty things. Mirror, bed, 2 laundry basket, standing fan. I don't even have a chairs or TV in the sitting room lol.
At night I just sleep on the tiles naked and laugh nairaland posts grin grin

It is nice how far you have gone. What work do you do?
Which city do you live?
Making such move was a nice and courageous step with good thought.
I give you kudus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by eazye4u133(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30
WareLogMan:
I can relate with this post
So can a very good number of hustling meaningful Nigerians.
Congratulations.im genuinely so happy for you.
It's a journey and also a phaze in life few of us have to go through.

Decorate your new home anyhow that pleases you.
Keep getting electronics and utensils little by little probably twice in a month as the incomes comes in. Eat well please, sleep well too now that you have no one to make unnecessary unpleasant noise.

Get more equipment if you can like I said and keep
You are moving to a bigger space soon

One of the coolest comment and advise have seen in a while with regard to the thread title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Hawkeyez: 9:09pm On Apr 30
Don't be happy yet...start planning on how to pay the next year rent otherwise before you know it...time 8s gone
SirLiquidGold:
In 2021, I decided to stay on my on and try to face life and achieve growth as a man. The journey has been challenging, I won't lie but I have been able to learn valuable lessons.
I have been living in a face me I face you since may 2022. When I got there, it was a total different kind of lifestyle.

The landlady particularly called me on the second week I got to the compound. she said I looked gentle which is good but that shouldn't stop me from washing the bathroom and toilet when it's my turn.
I kept wondering what was the similarity between being gentle and washing the toilet?
Well I had no problem complying since it's a normal routine for all tenants.

I had to share bathroom and also toilet. And when it's time to cook, I did that in my room. Sometimes I felt shy and washed in my room grin grin then one lady in our house told me my room will be smelling if I keep washing there.
Sometimes they fight over the smallest issues that can be solved with just sorry.
I found it very strange.

To top the whole issue, our compound did not have its own water or well. We had to go to the next street.
Well I thought it wise to be buying things gradually. I bought bed, standing fan and curtains. You know the normal bachelor bachelor's setup.

Then this week, I was able to rent another house which was a room and palor...
Hahahaha I have been walking up and down the house since I moved in. From the kitchen to the palour and to the room then to the bathroom. Sometimes, I'll peep through the windows to look at people passing lol. Don't mind me, I just graduated from living in a house with a single widow to a house with more than 5 windows

I now have easy access to water and I have just been laughing unnecessarily to myself. Well I think it's part of living alone.
I'm going to get pots of flowers and put it infront of my house grin make we start from there.
Having a spacious apartment is also beautiful. Omo I feel really happy o

Photo of Face-Me-I-Face-You used for illustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Growing(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30
Congrats bro.

Remain focused.

Don't allow Delilah to stop your progress.

Focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by ukaface(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30
I know the feeling
I remember how we moved from face me I face you to two bedroom flat, I felt like a big man pikin
I was an extrovert whilst in face me I face you, come turn introvert for flat.

Congratulations OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by correctguy101(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30
PerfectStranger:
I can relate bro, congrats.

Now invite one sure kpekus and sample her in your new apartment .The feeling is heavenly grin

Wawelexy:
That inner joy... I can understand...

Now, beware of the other gender for now if you don't want to be stagnant or even move backwards. Keep that same energy that brought you to this level. Good luck bro..

Nairalanders ehn...

Lwkmd.. grin
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Chasito(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30
During my NYSC I lived in a face me I face you apartment, just like your own, and now that I have completed my NYSC program I've moved back to a bigger Apartment, which is my father's house cheesy (I will be here with them until I get myself a job or learn a skill). It was a nice experience though.

Anyways, Congratulations bro.
More wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by okunwaye(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30
WhiteIverson:
Congratulations to you man. I am happy for your progress. It's inspiring to me. Make I drop account number make the happiness go around grin
Cheers 🎉🎉
Samuel temi on za beat grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by okunwaye(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30
FaithELEFAN:

Yes please do dear.
Samueli grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Kingzjayzee: 11:00pm On Apr 30
iamphilips:

Congrats boss, we all started small.

I started from a single ensuite room in a duplex (shared) to a very spacious 2bedroom. The 2nd room is mostly empty unless I have visitors.
see big boyyyy!
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Sapasenator: 11:05pm On Apr 30
fadilaMaikiriki:
Can you unquote me please? Or you can help wipe off the things I wrote. Thanks.

This one?

I will unquote you don't worry.

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Mcslize: 11:20pm On Apr 30
Congrats! I can relate with how you are feeling right now. Life is a step by step. It's your turn.

But you supposed still attach the picture of your new apartment. How much is the rent and total package for the first payment?

SirLiquidGold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Tonididdyx: 11:26pm On Apr 30
... It's all yours grin enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by CuriousRabbit: 11:31pm On Apr 30
Proserpina:
Congratulations smiley
I have a self con.
I would like you to pay me a visit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On May 01
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by Billionairly: 1:50am On May 01
Had free time on hand, read your post and some of your other threads. You write very well. I am quite humbled by your life experiences. Congrats on your new apartment. What do you do for a living? you dont have to be specific if you are trying to hide your identity, give me an idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:02am On May 01
Munzy14:

It is the house corridor for me..🤣🤣una no go allow this house rest.
grin
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:13am On May 01
Khayceeofficial:

You caught this before I modified grin

I could have moved out earlier but I knew I wouldn't be able to live in a face me I face you building so I set sights on the barest that would allow me some privacy.

Happy for you my man. Greater heights it is from here onwards

I blessed my place before I even cleaned up and I told God one thing, I've spent the last few years looking after people's houses. Now it was time for him to look after mine for me

Amen brother. Greater height
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:16am On May 01
Billionairly:
Had free time on hand, read your post and some of your other threads. You write very well. I am quite humbled by your life experiences. Congrats on your new apartment. What do you do for a living? you dont have to be specific if you are trying to hide your identity, give me an idea.
You know how nairaland is, one needs to be cautious. I am a procurement officer for a young establishment. It's a field job,
Some times you are in the field for weeks, some times months. But at the moment I'm home.
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:20am On May 01
Mcslize:
Congrats! I can relate with how you are feeling right now. Life is a step by step. It's your turn.

But you supposed still attach the picture of your new apartment. How much is the rent and total package for the first payment?

SirLiquidGold

I don't have much load in the house yet except in the room grin so there isn't much to show persay. On the receipt, 200k is writen but they collected agency fee and other funny money that made it totaled 280,000k...
It's that convinience that matters most
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:23am On May 01
Chasito:
During my NYSC I lived in a face me I face you apartment, just like your own, and now that I have completed my NYSC program I've moved back to a bigger Apartment, which is my father's house cheesy (I will be here with them until I get myself a job or learn a skill). It was a nice experience though.

Anyways, Congratulations bro.
More wins.

Man you made a mistake. You shouldn't have gone back home with the intention of staying long at home. They'll frustrate you if you don't get a job quick.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:25am On May 01
Hawkeyez:
Don't be happy yet...start planning on how to pay the next year rent otherwise before you know it...time 8s gone
Yes I thought about this too. But let me enjoy this moments
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:28am On May 01
seanery:
Go buy land and build.

Stop dashn landlords money

Naa so e easy grin
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:29am On May 01
Mcslize:

SirLiquidGold
Re: I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You by SirLiquidGold: 3:40am On May 01
fadilaMaikiriki:
Can you unquote me please? Or you can help wipe off the things I wrote. Thanks.
yes I have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats In Lagos / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.