Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Life Path Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Path Number (231 Views)

Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online / Merlin – The Path To Victory (trailer 2019) / My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Path Number by LagosSuperStar: 1:32pm On Apr 30
Your Life Path number is determined by the month, day and year you were born. There are 12 Life Path numbers total: single-digit numbers 1-9, as well as three double-digit Master Numbers

A life path number is a unique number that is calculated from your date of birth. Similar to your astrological Sun sign, it is thought that your life path number can indicate who you really are at your essence and what your true purpose is.

Whether you believe in the mystical power of numbers or not, it's always fun to try out a new method of understanding what is (ultimately, probably) impossible to understand.

If your life path number is a Master Number, you're thought to be similar to the single digit life path number that your number reduces to. So, if you're an 11, you're similar to a 2 (1+1), or if you're a 22, you're similar to a 4 (2+2).

However, you're on a higher plane. For instance, if you have a life path of 11, you're considered an ‘Aged Soul’. Or, if you are a 22, you're thought to be a ‘Master Builder

Would you like to know your life path numbers? I can tell you, it's Numerology.
Re: Life Path Number by itzadorable333: 1:34pm On Apr 30
What's mine?
Re: Life Path Number by LagosSuperStar: 1:37pm On Apr 30
itzadorable333:
What's mine?

Write out your birthday in digits and then add them all up.
For example, if your birthday is November 2, 1998, or 11/2/1998, you would add 1+1+2+1+9+9+8 = 31.
Then keep adding until you get a single digit: In this case, 3+1 = a life-path number of 4.

Re: Life Path Number by itzadorable333: 1:44pm On Apr 30
LagosSuperStar:

Write out your birthday in digits and then add them all up.
For example, if your birthday is November 2, 1998, or 11/2/1998, you would add 1+1+2+1+9+9+8 = 31.
Then keep adding until you get a single digit: In this case, 3+1 = a life-path number of 4.

Ok mine is 3
Re: Life Path Number by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Apr 30
Number 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Path Number by FaithELEFAN(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30
Mine is 7
Re: Life Path Number by worldclass68(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30
Team 1
Re: Life Path Number by LagosSuperStar: 11:07am On May 19
itzadorable333:
What's mine?

Check

(1) (Reply)

Free Opportunity. Get Your Mini Importation Package Now +hot Selling Products / My Wife Don Turn To Tax Collector. / A One Stop Place To Get The Most Of A Romantic Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.