Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) (27339 Views)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by ufotunang: 9:17am On May 01
Lalami3232:
How's this news?
..abi... how does the news solve Nigeria problems 🙄
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by rinaballa: 9:19am On May 01
HarryGleb:
Foolish men. Imagine kneeling down to beg a burden to come into your life. *Spits on them*
lol
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:25am On May 01
Men still dey kneel down to propose? SIMple men everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by eeithis(m): 9:28am On May 01
Those guys look halfwit grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by noble2faith(m): 9:31am On May 01
Creamypie:
Are we 2 fry buhari Tinubu brain with this news

Kai mana! Buhari is no longer there na!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:43am On May 01
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGwQXNP9xE?si=sFVwi2tXWmOoRP_4

Dem they hold face as If say dem never do rehearsal b4 now
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:45am On May 01
jasent:
The guy come they behave like albino. See how e dey find the finger
bad guy so you see am well it means targeting the hole

1 Like

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by abobote: 9:58am On May 01
HarryGleb:
Foolish men. Imagine kneeling down to beg a burden to come into your life. *Spits on them*
Very big burden, I'm even looking for a way to drop my own

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by franchasofficia: 10:18am On May 01
Nice skit, they will go far in their skit making biz because it's unique and will have so many episodes shocked
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by poiu44: 10:18am On May 01
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Dpharisee: 10:22am On May 01
Peter Edochie after seeing this

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Dennisochampa: 10:36am On May 01
These ones never know where dey pain them
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:55am On May 01
jasent:

Your mouth no good grin
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Humphrey2015: 10:59am On May 01
I hope them go accept to die same day
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:33am On May 01
Twins are weird 😕

1 Like

Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Godwin25king: 1:13pm On May 01
Assuming my tradition permits this I for like am. My sister in-law like me bigtime, but nothing can be done cos my fams already warned us to stop the connection. cry
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by coralz: 1:18pm On May 01
Novare mall. Sango tedo
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:13pm On May 01
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:26pm On May 01
jasent:
buh you believe say some girls no get will you marry me finger
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by jasent(m): 2:34pm On May 01
IbrahimSkiba:

Your mouth no good grin

My mouth good o. How are you?
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Father4all: 2:48pm On May 01
Yoruba twin
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 3:31pm On May 01
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 12:44pm On May 02
OmoAlphonso101:
Marriage is not for men. Everything about marriage is a scam

Awon Gen Z werey. The off-white generation. Una prefer to carry dreadlocks drop sense. Never knew a generation with a dead sense of values than these.
Parents of this era have a huge burden on their shoulders.
Re: The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) by Magnificenttop: 10:55pm On May 02
MrBONE2:

grin

See as they balance food on top Septic tank.
Africa, my Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.