Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? (27232 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Why is it that many ladies don't value their virginity nowadays? they just give it out cheaply. some sell it for just a bottle of coke, while others sell it for things such meat pie, egg roll, sardine, shoe etc grin. some even give it out freely.

Was it like that during the time of our fathers and mothers? Why is less value placed on virginity nowadays? Why are virgin ladies becoming scarce nowadays?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
well, you're the 'clevermind', you should know, don't you?grin

On a serious note, Virginity is no more important in this day and age, There was a time when virginity was the pride of a woman (during the time of our fathers and mothers ),If a woman is not a virgin, no marriage for her, in fact; On their first night together, The blood flow must occur and in the morning, The white bed sheet is taken to the elders as evidence that the woman is pure and chaste.
If you love a lady, just marry her, forget her virginity status.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by eistien(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Personaly I think dis virginty tin is overrated, all the prostitutes today were once virgins, depends on one's value nd life conditions

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
I wonder too ooo
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
well, you're the 'clevermind', you should know, don't you?grin
i may not know it all na.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Freest(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2014
How many virginities have you bought? How do you know its even shaded in the market let alone cheap? Or are you a regular patronizer of them virgines? I don't understand how some guys reason!
When you guys wont keep your dick in one place, what do you expect?
Is it just lady that are supposed to be virgins by the way? Every thing is poured on the ladies while guys go out there and count their game.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by nellyshasha(f): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Bc of low moral values,lack of respect for themselves and finally environment
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
eistien:
Personaly I think dis virginty tin is overrated, all the prostitutes today were once virgins, depends on one's value nd life conditions
virgins should be respected. it is not easy to keep oneself from sex till marriage. in those days,virgins are accorded much respect. but today, many ladies are just misbehaving. keeping one's virginity is still the best.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by acenazt: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
o.p selling it at any price no matter how big is still cheap. no girl should sell her virginity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by simplemach(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Because its one of the fastest selling commodities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by dOnLarich: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:
How many virginities have you bought? How do you know its even shaded in the market let alone cheap? Or are you a regular patronizer of them virgines? I don't understand how some guys reason!
Is it just lady that are supposed to be virgins by the way? Every thing is poured on the ladies while guys go out there and count their game.
. Niggur what exactly r u tryn to say ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by theM16: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
virgins should be respected. it is not easy to keep oneself from sex till marriage. in those days,virgins are accorded much respect. but today, many ladies are just misbehaving. keeping one's virginity is still the best.

Help me tell them. No matter how civilized u think u are, there is no culture or civilization ideology that thinks premarital sex is right. U can pretend all u want about prostitutes (guess that's also good). As long as we v conscience, virginity is still a tin of pride. So bad the ones that lose it early tend to dciv odas to lose it too or to tnk its the right way. There is a big diff between right and wrong

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
This virginity matter again. ehh..

@op, what of boys wey dey 'sell' their own, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think those that collected a bottle of coke or 1/2 bar of duck soap are better than me.

I gave mine out for free. Not even a piece jenka chewing gum was given to me.crycrycrycrycrycry

grincheesycheesycheesygrincheesycheesycheesygringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:
if a lady says no to sex will a guy force her? are they not the ones opening their legs? guys virginity is not an important issue. who even bother about guys' virginity?

just buy a bottle of malt for some ladies and they would allow u have access to their thing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Jennydoris(f): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who are they selling it to?

Those people or the person that they sell it to are they not virgins?

Is virginity meant for only the women?

How many have you bought coke, meat pie and some other stuffs for, just to lure them in your net?

I need answers please......

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
I think those that collected a bottle of coke or 1/2 bar of duck soap are better than me.

I gave mine out for free. Not even a piece jenka chewing gum was given to me.
are u a lady? who cares whether a guy is a virgin or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Mutuwa(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
theM16:

Help me tell them. No matter how civilized u think u are, there is no culture or civilization ideology that thinks premarital sex is right. U can pretend all u want about prostitutes (guess that's also good). As long as we v conscience, virginity is still a tin of pride. So bad the ones that lose it early tend to dciv odas to lose it too or to tnk its the right way. There is a big diff between right and wrong

Seconded..One can only decieve em self.he or she knows what should br just,except if he/she hs an errorneous conscience.Thanks to the almighty I married a virgin and I stayed one up and till my marriage day.If e pain anybody make e remove trouser sit down on a hot boiling ring.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Freest(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
if a lady says no to sex will a guy force her? are they not the ones opening their legs? guys virginity is not an important issue. who even bother about guys' virginity?

just buy a bottle of malt for some ladies and they would allow u have access to their thing. grin
If not cos of d intentions of the guys, why would u buy her a bottle of malt?
If she opens up her legs, being a responsible guy, cant the guy say no.?
The deal is, we guys has to in turn help the ladies, society puts alot of pressure on them and we are not even helping matters...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by jmoore(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
Tallesty is on point.
You are not a virgin and you are criticizing non-virgins. Abeg park well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Freest(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
dOnLarich:
. Niggur what exactly r u tryn to say ?
Read again, you will get my point!
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
I do.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jennydoris:
Who are they selling it to?

Those people or the person that they sell it to are they not virgins?

Is virginity meant for only the women?

How many have you bought coke, meat pie and some other stuffs for, just to lure them in your net?

I need answers please......

who are doing the opening of their legs? not the ladies? will a guy force a lady to have sex?

many boys have told me their experience. some said they just buy a plate of food for them and that's all.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by FLAWLES(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
So dem still existing
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
I do.....
are u a lady? why posing as a lady?
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by henrydadon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
long hiss*who cares cry
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
jmoore:

Tallesty is on point.
You are not a virgin and you are criticizing non-virgins. Abeg park well.
guys virginity is not important. but ladies ought to keep theirs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Freest(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
who are doing the opening of their legs? not the ladies? will a guy force a lady to have sex?

many boys have told me their experience. some said they just buy a plate of food for them and that's all.
Many boys
I even thought you have experience
Mtcheeews... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by jmoore(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind: guys virginity is not important, but ladies out to keep theirs.
If you are fu***** a prostitute, the prostitute is better than you.

If you give your gf money or gifts because of sex, she is better than you.

You fu**** them by paying while they fu**** you without paying a dime. Dude, you are the 'cheapest'. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mutuwa:

Seconded..One can only decieve em self.he or she knows what should br just,except if he/she hs an errorneous conscience.Thanks to the almighty I married a virgin and I stayed one up and till my marriage day.If e pain anybody make e remove trouser sit down on a hot boiling ring.
yes. that is the point.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Many boys
I even thought you have experience
Mtcheeews... undecided
it doesn't make any difference. we see it all around us.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by theM16: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
guys virginity is not important. but ladies ought to keep theirs.

Oga abegi. Every1 should be responsible. Irresponsibility is not a feminine word. Even tho I MIGHT b guilty as well, I should still know m doing the wrong thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.