Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar (19099 Views)

Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by Maski87: 1:58pm On May 01
28 naira = 1 Tom tom
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by femi4: 2:04pm On May 01
commoditiesnig:
Good one. NGN should go below N1k
Not good. Falling rate is higher than the recovery rate.

Fell from 1,100 to 1,400
Rebound from 1400 to 1300
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by jahsharon: 2:28pm On May 01
ForValour:
Nonsense

No o let hypertension kee you because of hatred for your father's land
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by jahsharon: 2:31pm On May 01
JASONjnr:
Believe me, the dollar will appreciate against the local note because this government is clueless and incompetent, using propaganda to promote it's government....

The Reno white bearded goat will ignore this and begin to attack Anambra state and Peter Obi....

Your biological father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest against the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji.

But before then, list his life achievements here. Has he ever headed a department in your local church? Has he ever been selected a a member of the executives of your community Tenants Association? Has he ever headed a dependent in his office? These are some things we want to check in his CV
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by ForValour: 2:44pm On May 01
jahsharon:

No o let hypertension kee you because of hatred for your father's land
Ode
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by Multi1: 3:14pm On May 01
Indanoski
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by Dwightventures(m): 6:00pm On May 01
Due to the previously unfathomable experience of dollar reaching ₦1920, and me buying at 1,600, I had to run to Sabo to buy last week at 1,420 and I was glad I did. The previous bitter experience I though was a lesson.

That day became the lowest it reached. It has been gaining ever since. All my money has been destroyed in this hell-on-earth called a country.

I don't know about currency. I'm just an average human being trying to make ends meet in the area I know about. Those who should ensure my money retains its value have ruined me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by JaySmart4422: 7:54pm On May 01
No man born of a woman can please Nigerians in terms of leadership ooh!
Put the highly glorify Peter obi there they will still say he is not doing enough.
Bring Atiku they will still complain

Now I understand why the country can never work
No leader is good enough
No leader is competent enough

Even Nigerians do not want Nigeria to work .

Comot body n face your front
Enemies of Nigeria are the masses

1 Like

Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by Trueprophet91: 11:49pm On May 01
If this 'rebound' doesn't take it down to at least 500 to the dollar, please stop reporting it... it's just propaganda
Re: Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar by JASONjnr(m): 3:29pm On May 02
jahsharon:

Your biological father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest against the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji.

But before then, list his life achievements here. Has he ever headed a department in your local church? Has he ever been selected a a member of the executives of your community Tenants Association? Has he ever headed a dependent in his office? These are some things we want to check in his CV

My father was a digital guru.... Owned a printing press and died 2009. He married at age 29 and had four kids. Staffed over 200 people and paid them. Grew to the peak of his career... Did contracts for both state governors and federal government as well as private sectors.

Tell me about your father....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photo) / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / The Fascinating Business Cards Of Famous People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.