Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) (43372 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Causes A Stir As She Arrives Her Prom In A Coffin (photos) / Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:48pm On May 01
angry
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by TylerPerry: 9:48pm On May 01
HGGG
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by NFBI: 9:50pm On May 01
My regards to the undertaker
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 10:00pm On May 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I've always said this. Regardless of where you are on the surface of the earth. Insanity can visit anyone like a thief in the middle of the night.
like it visited that mofo in that video.
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On May 01
God will just be shaking his head
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by MrJames007: 10:06pm On May 01
NairaOcean:
In a surprising twist, a young woman made a grand entrance to her prom date by arriving in a brown casket. The casket was carefully dropped and opened by her driver, revealing the lady inside. Her date, waiting eagerly, couldn't contain his excitement as he reached out and brought her out of the casket. shocked

Is she a ghost? lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-XMCAz1w8
And this is news? undecided
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by scholes23(m): 10:07pm On May 01
Weirdos
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On May 01
look what some are doing for clout.... i blame the father of that brainless child for allowing her to even pull such a distasteful stunt.
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:13pm On May 01
EreluRoz:
Nonsense
4% IQ
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:14pm On May 01
And to think they will soon break up o….
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Ceeblck: 10:21pm On May 01
Na why don go still dey pay boys
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:23pm On May 01
NairaOcean:
In a surprising twist, a young woman made a grand entrance to her prom date by arriving in a brown casket. The casket was carefully dropped and opened by her driver, revealing the lady inside. Her date, waiting eagerly, couldn't contain his excitement as he reached out and brought her out of the casket. shocked

Undertaker's daughter!!!
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:29pm On May 01
Kingzjayzee:
like it visited that mofo in that video.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Bukky001(m): 10:32pm On May 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I've always said this. Regardless of where you are on the surface of the earth. Insanity can visit anyone like a thief in the middle of the night.

grin grin You dey smoke Igbo
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by eedhrisademola(m): 11:07pm On May 01
Olohun. That GENDER EHN
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by chatinent: 11:10pm On May 01
It's mere wood.
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:17pm On May 01
As per bride of Dracula wen she be nau! cheesy. No Nigerian mother would let that girl within sight of her sons, "eh, where you dey follow Karashika go!?" My mother would greet her at the gate with two full bottles of anointing oil in both hands like a gunslinger while screaming, 'what business does the living have with the dead', and other equally appropriate bible verses for midnight prayer battles. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Bowale447: 11:49pm On May 01
Floyd Mayweather (36 years) vs caleno Alvarez (age 23) full fight highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N79E-m_JKPU
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by nextdoorpal: 12:48am On May 02
NairaOcean:

Lol...

She arrives from the dead
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:22am On May 02
I NO DO AGAIN OOO angry
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:23am On May 02
NO BE ME AND YOU sad
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by StreetTyga: 5:05am On May 02
Na so mad people full this world
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Orobadmeat: 5:41am On May 02
Death on arrival grin grin grin
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Chaolin: 6:35am On May 02
EreluRoz:
Nonsense

And ingredient
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 6:37am On May 02
FRANCISTOWN:

Caskets are just carved designed wood that can be used for couple of things:-burials,movies(comedies) and entertainment(wwe).
Are u saying that we are all insane for walking on the ground surface where people are buried beneath?
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 6:38am On May 02
Fool, welcoming the spirit of death..Crazy world....
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03am On May 02
LordIsaac:
They are not normal over there oooo…
Haha They brought us Christianity
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Pennilessword1: 7:42am On May 02
Oh God I hate Gen zs
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 7:56am On May 02
I wish her what she wished herself
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by snipernigga(m): 8:33am On May 02
That's undertaker's daughter Lucy
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by Freshboi316(m): 9:27am On May 02
Ebi pawa o
Re: Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:41am On May 02
Benoxvals:

Caskets are just carved designed wood that can be used for couple of things:-burials,movies(comedies) and entertainment(wwe).
Are u saying that we are all insane for walking on the ground surface where people are buried beneath?

If you don born pikin, dey carry am inside casket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.