Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lost Female Values - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Female Values (433 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Female Values by Konjiboii: 11:16pm On May 01
Is it just me or is it that women this days seem extra artificial and worn out , just looking at majority of them via the internet you can smell the reek of emptiness with no individual personalities.
What is it about accepting their God given role as women that is soo difficult for this new generation of women to abide by. Listed below are the bare minimum of what a woman should be.
NB: feminism is a poison to our society that preaches that women accepting their roles are slaves, which is far from the truth, we are all symbiotic to one another.

1. Domestic skills: Proficiency in cooking, sewing, and other homemaking abilities.
2. Patience and nurturing: The capacity to care for others with empathy and understanding.
3. Grace and poise: A sense of elegance and refinement in demeanor and appearance.
4. Community involvement: Actively participating in and supporting the local community.
5. Family cohesion: Prioritizing the unity and well-being of the family unit.
6. Feminine wisdom: Drawing on intuition and emotional intelligence in decision-making.
7. Resilience and adaptability: Overcoming challenges with strength and flexibility.
8. Cultural preservation: Upholding and passing on cultural traditions and heritage.
9. Self-sufficiency: Being able to rely on oneself and manage one's affairs independently.
10. Spiritual grounding: Maintaining a connection to one's faith or spiritual beliefs for guidance and strength.

Women play a major role in society and once this foundation is shattered it’s a downward spiral for each and every one of us.
Re: Lost Female Values by Jeon(f): 11:20pm On May 01
Abeg make unah rest.
One of your gender is crying for being a jerk to a woman that possessed all those things, yet he treated her bad. He didn't realized it, not until she called it quit, cuz she has had enough of the bullshit .
https://www.nairaland.com/8079195/learning-hard-way-journey-player

Now tell me ,will that same lady display those things to another Man after what she has xperinced?.

Unah go just dy talk words wer no follow road without balancing the both sides of a scale.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Female Values by Konjiboii: 11:36pm On May 01
Jeon:
Abeg make unah rest.
One of your gender is crying for being a jerk to a woman that possessed all those things, yet he treated her bad. He didn't realized it, not until she called it quit, cuz she has had enough of the bullshit .

Now tell me ,will that same lady display those things to another Man after what she has xperinced?.

I’m glad you brought that up, the universal truth of the matter is that women love and are drawn to bad boys/players, the lady from the post knew what it was from the onset of the relationship but decided to stick around to change a player, thank goodness she eventually realize herself. Women will self destruct first before they finally get sense. There are countless instances of women turning decent men down because the men respect and adore them but they turn this men down because according to them such men are boring and don’t have that spark or pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Female Values by Jeon(f): 11:51pm On May 01
Since women love bad boys, she could've stay and cut off her head, yet she proved you wrong.

The blaming as usual. Yikes..
There must be a reason for something to be missing .Regarding to ur post ,yes those values are missing because the Women turned down the decent men as if a decent man won't be shamed by his own gender for deciding to be different from them to please the players [which are the ones always with the loud mouths, looking for such quality in a woman,yet they can't keep nor maintain .] So how do you expect a woman to have such values when most men [are now insane and toxic I don't know if it's because of drugs or chemicals ] and can't recognize, keep it or maintain it?..
There is always a reason for everything. Try to balance out before concluding. And please don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Lost Female Values by tanigororo: 1:25am On May 02
Jeon:
Abeg make unah rest.

Unah go just dy talk words wer no follow road without balancing the both sides of a scale.
So You Believe that sweet Interesting Lies?
Re: Lost Female Values by SirLiquidGold: 4:52am On May 02
9. Self-sufficiency: Being able to rely on oneself and manage one's affairs independently

Forget this one o when it comes to women issues. You need to support and keep supporting orelse she will think another man is out there who will support her better.
She won't know everyman just want to have sex.
Re: Lost Female Values by Konjiboii: 11:16am On May 02
Jeon:
Since women love bad boys, she could've stay and cut off her head, yet she proved you wrong.

The blaming as usual. Yikes..
There must be a reason for something to be missing .Regarding to ur post ,yes those values are missing because the Women turned down the decent men as if a decent man won't be shamed by his own gender for deciding to be different from them to please the players [which are the ones always with the loud mouths, looking for such quality in a woman,yet they can't keep nor maintain .] So how do you expect a woman to have such values when most men [are now insane and toxic I don't know if it's because of drugs or chemicals ] and can't recognize, keep it or maintain it?..
There is always a reason for everything. Try to balance out before concluding. And please don't quote me again.

Typical like most women, you lack sense and comprehension, and that’s why you women will keep making the same mistakes, I guess it’s in your genetic markup. Now I won’t quote you.
Re: Lost Female Values by tochez24(m): 11:33am On May 02
Konjiboii:

Typical like most women, you lack sense and comprehension, and that’s why you women will keep making the same mistakes, I guess it’s in your genetic markup. Now I won’t quote you.

You have time bro⚠️

I don't waste my energy arguing with a Nigerian lady talkless of a non virgin one😁

They surely have countless of baggages acquired from their exes then they start looking for a new guy to dump them on!!!

I'm glad you have realized on your own that you're wasting your time💧

A Nigerian non virgin girl or woman is a typical red🚩🚩

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Love / Need Advice Urgently / A Master Piece.....should I Tell?.........a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.