Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me (2079 Views)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by papyjaypaul: 9:55pm On May 03
He apologised to you with an iPhone and you are maybe using that phone to ask for suggestion. You are not serious, no one owes you anything in this life. It is ungrateful people like you who destroy what you cannot build

Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by ashawopikin(m): 10:34pm On May 03
CSBN:
I need your advice on how to pay this man back. I am 30 years old now, I started dating this married man 4 years ago when I was 26, at first he told me that he was divorced, so that was the more reason why I accepted him. About two years later, I found out that he was still with his wife.

So, I confronted him, but he apologized with an iPhone 13 and promised not to let his wife know about our affair. This man has been really helpful to me, he takes care of all my needs. All this while he begged me not to date anybody apart from him, that he will provide everything that other men will give me.

Although, he has kept to his words. I don't lack anything at all. But something happened recently, and I cried my eyes out. Last weekend when he came over to my place, that was when he told me his intention to relocate outside Nigeria with his family permanently, their papers are ready, and I need to move on with my life, and look for a man because he wouldn't want his attention to be divided anymore, he needs to focus on his family. These were his words to me. After that, he sent me one million naira as a payoff.

I feel really hurt because all these years I never dated anyone else not even a single male friend. Where do I start from to start looking for a boyfriend that will take me seriously? Baba, I feel used, I was very very faithful to him...

I am thinking of reaching out to his wife because I took her number from his phone long ago. Or use a parody account to chat her up on Facebook.

angry What do you think?

cool Please what do I do?
that one na your business
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by Mikespecialone(m): 12:10am On May 04
Kukuma say u feel jealous
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by Tallesty1(m): 3:56am On May 04
EreluRoz:
Stop being quick to call her olosho, the sugar daddy deceived her. Most of these married men are very sweet talkers and if you are not careful you'll fall helplessly in love with them. She made a mistake sha

Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by imagrg(m): 6:07am On May 04
He has just realised that you were not a better alternative to his wife and children.

What are you complaining about? He has compensated you now.

It was good while it lasted!
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by dawnomike(m): 7:08am On May 04
CSBN:
I need your advice on how to pay this man back. I am 30 years old now, I started dating this married man 4 years ago when I was 26, at first he told me that he was divorced, so that was the more reason why I accepted him. About two years later, I found out that he was still with his wife.

So, I confronted him, but he apologized with an iPhone 13 and promised not to let his wife know about our affair. This man has been really helpful to me, he takes care of all my needs. All this while he begged me not to date anybody apart from him, that he will provide everything that other men will give me.

Although, he has kept to his words. I don't lack anything at all. But something happened recently, and I cried my eyes out. Last weekend when he came over to my place, that was when he told me his intention to relocate outside Nigeria with his family permanently, their papers are ready, and I need to move on with my life, and look for a man because he wouldn't want his attention to be divided anymore, he needs to focus on his family. These were his words to me. After that, he sent me one million naira as a payoff.

I feel really hurt because all these years I never dated anyone else not even a single male friend. Where do I start from to start looking for a boyfriend that will take me seriously? Baba, I feel used, I was very very faithful to him...

I am thinking of reaching out to his wife because I took her number from his phone long ago. Or use a parody account to chat her up on Facebook.

angry What do you think?

About your mission... Just let him go in peace.
You should know a day like this will come
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by diogo23: 7:17am On May 04
CSBN:

angry What do you think?

You're the one that says he take good care of you and even settled You, what do you want from him again? Loser
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by jaywon442: 7:37am On May 04
CSBN:

angry What do you think?

Come I'll take you to one baba that will punish him accordingly. What do you want, is it accident or death for him?
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by BabbanBura(m): 7:46am On May 04
EreluRoz:
Stop being quick to call her olosho, the sugar daddy deceived her. Most of these married men are very sweet talkers and if you are not careful you'll fall helplessly in love with them. She made a mistake sha

Perhaps mistake for the 1st 2yrs, why still stick with him for another 2yrs when you know he is married?

She gat no excuse whatsoever. She should lay on the bed she laid up for herself
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by Dexy4yah(m): 9:06am On May 04
Lalami3232:
grin
One man go marry this one for house tomorrow and he go say "my wife comes first before my mother" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. These men wey dey marry non-virgins a.k.a boreholes, una no dey read news and stories online? Oooooooo, una think say una non-virgin a.k.a borehole wife/fiancee was different during her hoe phase abi? Funny people πŸ˜†
non-virgins a.k.a boreholes🀣🀣
Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by Obierika(m): 1:13pm On May 14
EreluRoz:
Very dangerous to fall in love with a married man. Learn to create very strict boundaries when dealing with a married man else you may helplessly fall in love with them kos some of them have this sweet mouth and maturity to capture your heart and if you don't do the needful on time so kpe otilor.

Follow him abroad πŸ˜‚

You have really seen shege in the hands of married men grin

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me by KennycruzIsla: 4:27pm On May 14
I don’t know why some girls we’d use their senses. Why will you date someone husband for 4yrs? I have seen something like this that the lady later give the man love portion

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me / "girl Or Guy", In A Relationship Who Should Love Who D Most Or Is It 50/50: / Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.