Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online (1332 Views)

I'll Pay You 100k To Set Up A Donation Site For Me / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / Bloggers Come And Help Me, I Will Pay You Via Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Realz99: 3:47pm On May 25
Eddicated:

drop me a chat at telegram: https:///exsoldier11
be sure you have Atleast a total of 600k readily available to invest before even contacting me.
i also detect time wasters easily. Ill ask you to show me evidence of funds before we even begin.
i also know fake wallets and all that shit tricks around. don't bring that to waste my time.

i repeat its greyhat. so keep your "the guy or the babe is a holy holy" bs far already.
What's your telegram username
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Pennywise2: 3:53pm On May 25
Realz99:

u want to show a stranger 600k b4 he go know say u ready?. Even if he is selling dollars, he should post the biz type
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Eddicated: 4:55pm On May 25
Pennywise2:
u want to show a stranger 600k b4 he go know say u ready?. Even if he is selling dollars, he should post the biz type

AND NA THAT SAME STRANGER you want to teach you how to make millions but you dont want to show him a balance to proof you are ready and serious ? wetin i want take your balance even do ? there are millions of wallets and there balances exposed in public. its useless to me.

i didn't even say you send me money first. such low IQ and stupid mentality of most of you makes person no fit even show people updates self.

thats why am even being careful not to waste my time.

the most smallest and lowest update. let me just teach you that there are many companies paying for just visits to their sites or videos and you can drive traffic to the site or video upto 20k to even 50k a day a day. so do your maths, 10k traffic a day to whatever site,page or video times the amount they are paying you for each traffic. lets say they are paying you 0.25 per traffic for 1 pc, 0.25 x10,000 = 2,500 then times it to naira 2,500 x 1,300 = 3.250 in less than 1 fucking week.

thats just 1. and thats the most smallest of updates..

because of people like you. i will take first first 100k naira before even giving you 1hr of my time. you dey mad ni ?
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Eddicated: 4:56pm On May 25
Realz99:

https:///exsoldier11

@exsoldier11
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Pennywise2: 5:14pm On May 25
Now that I've made you say the kind of biz, it's ok. That is how sincere folks roll. I will ignore any other thing u said
Eddicated:

AND NA THAT SAME STRANGER you want to teach you how to make millions but you dont want to show him a balance to proof you are ready and serious ? wetin i want take your balance even do ? there are millions of wallets and there balances exposed in public. its useless to me.

i didn't even say you send me money first. such low IQ and stupid mentality of most of you makes person no fit even show people updates self.

thats why am even being careful not to waste my time.

the most smallest and lowest update. let me just teach you that there are many companies paying for just visits to their sites or videos and you can drive traffic to the site or video upto 20k to even 50k a day a day. so do your maths, 10k traffic a day to whatever site,page or video times the amount they are paying you for each traffic. lets say they are paying you 0.25 per traffic for 1 pc, 0.25 x10,000 = 2,500 then times it to naira 2,500 x 1,300 = 3.250 in less than 1 fucking week.

thats just 1. and thats the most smallest of updates..

because of people like you. i will take first first 100k naira before even giving you 1hr of my time. you dey mad ni ?
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Eddicated: 5:35pm On May 25
Pennywise2:
Now that I've made you say the kind of biz, it's ok. That is how sincere folks roll. I will ignore any other thing u said

wink

and with help of greyhat.. you can even do 10k traffics under 24hr.
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Realz99: 9:57pm On May 26
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Eddicated: 5:55pm On May 30
am unfollowing. i am no longer giving any updates in regards. too many time wasters.
Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Cesarr1: 3:58pm On May 31
Realz99:
I will pay you 100k , if you can practically show me how to make at least 200k monthly online,
I'm not interested in crypto ,forex or gamblingļ¼Œ

Chat me on whatsapp
bro na darkweb o
ive researched numerous ways about malking fast money online .. bro its fraud without noise.
infact ive gotten a way .ill like to share with 10 people who are very hardworking , techwise prolly we can work together...
check my thread , : fast money.. tho not the original thread
the original was thread , the mods banned my acct till 2030
so i created this one and was less raw and discrete
i cant give much details here becos of mods but if u have intrest im not saying much..
ill drop just onre pic so u can see that im not new in this stuff.
one word na darkweb fraud b d way

Re: I Will Pay You 100k, If You Can Show Me How To Make Atleast 200k Monthly Online by Eddicated: 2:07am On Jun 04
just register for sites paying you for impressions and clicks,
and dm me for serious business. i can also teach you how to get people like the screenshot. you know what i mean ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEO Question And Answer! / How To Add Quick Edit Pencil To Blogger Posts / Free Us Phone Verification Services From Seomarts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.