Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods (821 Views)

God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 10:49am On May 10
AbuTwins:
Paul was writing to the church in Corinth which was under the ruler Sosthenes! How did this become Scripture?

Just as Jesus did add something to the law, Muhammad too did add to whatever remains from Jesus. And all of them were inspired! As for Paul, na Satan inspire am as you quoted earlier!

The Injeel and Torah didn't survive. Your Bible scholars agree to this. You are the dishonest one here!

Jesus never met him. He was Saul the persecutor of Christians. Later after Jesus, he claimed repentance and changed everything!

Allah and his companions were!

Did you read the verse I qouted correctly? You would see that Paul was writing to all churches of all times.
Be honest.
That is how your prophet picked some books that suited his fraudphethood and discarded others.

What did Jesus add to Law?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 10:54am On May 10
AbuTwins:

That has been done here before.
You should look for it.

Go to Islamic section and search!

Na Bible be the topic here!

See my latest topics below:

Paul lies and accuses Peter and others of hypocrisy!
https://www.nairaland.com/8085965/paul-lies-accuses-peter-others

Jacob In The Bible Vs Jacob In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?)
https://www.nairaland.com/8085664/jacob-bible-vs-jacob-quran

Even MaxInDHouse, Padipadi, SIRTee15, itzadorable333, Ken4Christ, Kobojunkie, AlbertoIancu, wiseoneking, RightChannel, Aemmyjah, Kukutente23, FxMasterz, Steep, StillDtruth, kingthreat, diogo23, Pimine, jesusjnr2020, Akell are invited to peruse!

Abeg no derail my thread o!
Read and if you no fit stay in the thread please waka!
Any abuse na to report straight off!

I will posting Joseph In The Bible Vs Joseph In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?) soon!

So far your prophet distorted Jewish scriptures and history what is the use of the comparison?

See.
The problems going on between Palestine and Israel today is as a result of distraction of scriptures.

Your prophet brought confusion to life and many lives are being lost based on wrong scriptures of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 12:07pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

So far your prophet distorted Jewish scriptures and history what is the use of the comparison?

The scripture was distorted already by many copyists. Muhammad only came to correct the error.

Read another error i just found in the Bible!
Another Copyist Mathematical Error In The Bible!
https://www.nairaland.com/8087891/another-copyist-mathematical-error-bible

See.
The problems going on between Palestine and Israel today is as a result of distraction of scriptures.

Your prophet brought confusion to life and many lives are being lost based on wrong scriptures of Islam.

The Problem is about fight for land and Zionist oppression! Israelites will say YHWH gave them the land. And they want to annihilate the occupants of the land.

All those terrorist ruse na lie!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 12:14pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Did you read the verse I qouted correctly? You would see that Paul was writing to all churches of all times.
Be honest.
He wrote many letters to mostly gentile churches that follow him! I am honest. But it was Satan who masquerades as an angel of light that appointed Paul!

That is how your prophet picked some books that suited his fraudphethood and discarded others.
Which Book did he pick? The Injeel is one Book! It is not 27 Books with many letters of Paul!

What did Jesus add to Law?
Blood was forbidden in the Old testament to be drunk! Jesus gave his disciples blood (though metaphorically) but it was still called blood! They drank his blood and ate his flesh!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 12:38pm On May 10
AbuTwins:
He wrote many letters to mostly gentile churches that follow him! I am honest. But it was Satan who masquerades as an angel of light that appointed Paul!

Which Book did he pick? The Injeel is one Book! It is not 27 Books with many letters of Paul!

Blood was forbidden in the Old testament to be drunk! Jesus gave his disciples blood (though metaphorically) but it was still called blood! They drank his blood and ate his flesh!

Who is Luka in the Quran?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 12:40pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

The scripture was distorted already by many copyists. Muhammad only came to correct the error.

Read another error i just found in the Bible!
Another Copyist Mathematical Error In The Bible!
https://www.nairaland.com/8087891/another-copyist-mathematical-error-bible

The Problem is about fight for land and Zionist oppression! Israelites will say YHWH gave them the land. And they want to annihilate the occupants of the land.

All those terrorist ruse na lie!

How did Palestinians get the ownership of the land?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 12:59pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

How did Palestinians get the ownership of the land?

They brought it from heaven!

How did your ancestor get ownership of their land?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 1:00pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Who is Luka in the Quran?

Luka? I haven't seen such!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

They brought it from heaven!

How did your ancestor get ownership of their land?

You support stealing land for Palestinians, shey?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 1:49pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Luka? I haven't seen such!

Sorry I thought I was in the north

I mean Surah Luqman.
Surah 31

Any similarities with biblical Luke?

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 3:10pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Sorry I thought I was in the north

I mean Surah Luqman.
Surah 31

Any similarities with biblical Luke?

Ah! Lukman vs Luke?

No similarity at all!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 3:11pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

You support stealing land for Palestinians, shey?

Which land did Palestinians stole?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 3:25pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Which land did Palestinians stole?

Land of Israel
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 3:27pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Ah! Lukman vs Luke?

No similarity at all!

Stub and Yusuf.

Why not Jeremiah, isaiah, Zephaniah
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 3:32pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Can you also quote one Bible verse that specifically mentions criticising the Qur'an and Muslims?

What Allah emphasizes in the Qur'an is to encourage one another in acts of righteousness and to be truthful!

And it would be unrighteous for me to see evil and not warn people from it!
grin grin
What happened to your AntiChristian moniker? Got banned? If so... kpele

I got gist that you're actually a Shiite..... shocked shocked Astagafirullai... Pls confirm or deny

It seems you are the only righteous Muslim, even more righteous than Muhammad who never preached to Christians to abandon Christianity in his days, Your Islamic Holiness
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 3:47pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

grin grin
What happened to your AntiChristian moniker? Got banned? If so... kpele

People have been saying that oo! But what's my business with that!

I got gist that you're actually a Shiite..... shocked shocked Astagafirullai... Pls confirm or deny
That's negative!

It seems you are the only righteous Muslim, even more righteous than Muhammad who never preached to Christians to abandon Christianity in his days, Your Islamic Holiness
Exposing falsehood is also a calling!

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 3:47pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Stub and Yusuf.

Why not Jeremiah, isaiah, Zephaniah

What's all these?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 3:55pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Land of Israel

how did they steal it?
When did they steal it?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by MightySparrow: 4:14pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

What's all these?

Why did your prophet left their writings out in his Quran?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 4:26pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

People have been saying that oo! But what's my business with that!

That's negative!

Exposing falsehood is also a calling!

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32

Are you following Muhammad's teachings or the "doctored" Gospel of John now?

You are yet to show me where Muhammad preached to Christians. If you can't know that you have introduced bid'aah into your religion.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by itzadorable333: 5:11pm On May 10
AbuTwins:
In the Bible, there are verses that condemn specific practices related to child sacrifice and idolatry.

- **Leviticus 18:21 (NIV)**: "Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord." This verse explicitly prohibits offering children as sacrifices to the Canaanite god Molek, emphasizing the abhorrence of such practices.

- **Leviticus 20:3 (NIV)**: "I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name." This verse reiterates the condemnation of sacrificing children to Molek and highlights the severe consequences of such actions.

- **Deuteronomy 12:30-31 (NIV)**: "and after they have been destroyed before you, be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, 'How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same.' You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods." These verses warn against adopting the practices of idolatrous nations, including the abhorrent act of sacrificing children in the fire.

- **Psalm 106:37-38 (NIV)**: "They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to false gods. They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood." This passage reflects on Israel's history of idolatry and child sacrifice, highlighting the gravity of these sins and their consequences.

But how will God then sacrifice his own son in vicarious atonement again? lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha you are getting there, gradually.
This is what you get when you choose to meddle with what is Above you. FRUSTRATION
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 5:14pm On May 10
itzadorable333:

Hahahahaha you are getting there, gradually.
This is what you get when you choose to meddle with what is Above you. FRUSTRATION

I am not frustrated! You are!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 5:40pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

Are you following Muhammad's teachings or the "doctored" Gospel of John now?

You are yet to show me where Muhammad preached to Christians. If you can't know that you have introduced bid'aah into your religion.

Of course there are several hadiths (sayings or actions of the Prophet Muhammad) that mention interactions between the Prophet and Christians. These interactions often involved discussions, treaties, or exchanges with Christian communities during the time of the Prophet. Here are a few examples of hadiths related to the Prophet's interactions with Christians:

1. The Prophet Muhammad's Letter to the Christians of Najran: The Prophet sent a letter to the Christians of Najran inviting them to embrace Islam. This interaction is documented in various historical sources and reflects the Prophet's efforts to communicate with people of different faiths.

2. The Covenant with Christian Communities: The Prophet Muhammad entered into treaties and agreements with various Christian communities, guaranteeing their protection and rights within the Islamic state. These agreements emphasized mutual respect and peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Christians.

3. Interfaith Dialogues: There are accounts of the Prophet engaging in dialogues with Christian scholars, priests, and leaders to discuss religious beliefs, monotheism, and ethical teachings. These interactions aimed to promote understanding and dialogue between Muslims and Christians.

All these are popular knowledge how come you are so ignorant?

Here are a couple of hadiths related to the Prophet Muhammad's interactions with Christians:

1. **Hadith on Treaty with Christian Communities**:
- The Prophet Muhammad said: "Whoever kills a covenanted person will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, even though its fragrance can be found from a distance of forty years (of traveling)." (Sahih Bukhari)

- This hadith emphasizes the sanctity of treaties and agreements with non-Muslims, including Christians, highlighting the importance of upholding covenants and treating all individuals with respect and justice.

2. **Hadith on Interfaith Dialogue**:
- A narration mentions an interaction between the Prophet Muhammad and a Christian delegation where they asked him about his beliefs. The Prophet responded by reciting verses from the Quran, including the verse: "Say: O People of the Book, come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah." (Quran 3:64)

- This hadith illustrates the Prophet's engagement in dialogue with Christians, emphasizing the shared belief in monotheism and calling for mutual understanding and respect between different faith communities.

These examples highlight the Prophet Muhammad's teachings on peaceful coexistence, respect for covenants, and the importance of dialogue and mutual understanding between Muslims and Christians.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 5:42pm On May 10
MightySparrow:

Why did your prophet left their writings out in his Quran?

Leave whose writing?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 6:00pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Of course there are several hadiths (sayings or actions of the Prophet Muhammad) that mention interactions between the Prophet and Christians. These interactions often involved discussions, treaties, or exchanges with Christian communities during the time of the Prophet. Here are a few examples of hadiths related to the Prophet's interactions with Christians:

1. The Prophet Muhammad's Letter to the Christians of Najran: The Prophet sent a letter to the Christians of Najran inviting them to embrace Islam. This interaction is documented in various historical sources and reflects the Prophet's efforts to communicate with people of different faiths.

2. The Covenant with Christian Communities: The Prophet Muhammad entered into treaties and agreements with various Christian communities, guaranteeing their protection and rights within the Islamic state. These agreements emphasized mutual respect and peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Christians.

3. Interfaith Dialogues: There are accounts of the Prophet engaging in dialogues with Christian scholars, priests, and leaders to discuss religious beliefs, monotheism, and ethical teachings. These interactions aimed to promote understanding and dialogue between Muslims and Christians.

All these are popular knowledge how come you are so ignorant?
Typical Islamist and lies. Your b1 claims Muhammad sent a letter to Christians of Najran. Where is the letter? Show me the letter to prove that it exists and was indeed sent to Christians to preach to them. Muhammad was known to be an illiterate at least according to you Islamists but here he is sending letters to unknown places. Show me the letter.

Entering a covenant is not preaching to convert. Besides, I thought Muhammadwas asked to fight anyone who rejects Islam till they accept. How come he is here signing treaties and agreements? It seems he is unstable here.

Interfaith dialogue is not preaching. I await your so-called letter.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by itzadorable333: 6:02pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

I am not frustrated! You are!
Aren't you? 😜
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 6:04pm On May 10
itzadorable333:

Aren't you? 😜

Me? Na!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 6:13pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

Typical Islamist and lies. Your b1 claims Muhammad sent a letter to Christians of Najran. Where is the letter? Show me the letter to prove that it exists and was indeed sent to Christians to preach to them. Muhammad was known to be an illiterate at least according to you Islamists but here he is sending letters to unknown places. Show me the letter.

Entering a covenant is not preaching to convert. Besides, I thought Muhammadwas asked to fight anyone who rejects Islam till they accept. How come he is here signing treaties and agreements? It seems he is unstable here.

Interfaith dialogue is not preaching. I await your so-called letter.

Here are a couple of hadiths related to the Prophet Muhammad's interactions with Christians:

1. **Hadith on Treaty with Christian Communities**:
- The Prophet Muhammad said: "Whoever kills a covenanted person will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, even though its fragrance can be found from a distance of forty years (of traveling)." (Sahih Bukhari)

- This hadith emphasizes the sanctity of treaties and agreements with non-Muslims, including Christians, highlighting the importance of upholding covenants and treating all individuals with respect and justice.

2. **Hadith on Interfaith Dialogue**:
- A narration mentions an interaction between the Prophet Muhammad and a Christian delegation where they asked him about his beliefs. The Prophet responded by reciting verses from the Quran, including the verse: "Say: O People of the Book, come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah." (Quran 3:64)

- This hadith illustrates the Prophet's engagement in dialogue with Christians, emphasizing the shared belief in monotheism and calling for mutual understanding and respect between different faith communities.

These examples highlight the Prophet Muhammad's teachings on peaceful coexistence, respect for covenants, and the importance of dialogue and mutual understanding between Muslims and Christians.

Find attached the exhibition of some of the letters still preserved!

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 6:17pm On May 10
AbuTwins:

Find attached the exhibition of some of the letters still preserved!
This is a lie
There is no such place called Najran and there's no such letter
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Explore2xmore: 7:24pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

This is a lie

Najrān is a location traced back to 4,000 years ago. It was once occupied by the Romans; in fact, it was the first Saudi city to fall to the Romans on their way to the Saudi Arabia kingdom of Saudi.

According to Najran Jewish tradition, the Jews of Najran traced their origin to the Ten Tribes. Najran was also an important stopping place on the incense trade route.

See also
https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/archive/arc0216/0253808/2.2/data/0-data/Region-2-WMO-Normals-9120/SaudiArabia/CSV/Najran_41128.csv
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 7:59pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

This is a lie

Alright then!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 8:00pm On May 10
Explore2xmore:

Najrān is a location traced back to 4,000 years ago. It was once occupied by the Romans; in fact, it was the first Saudi city to fall to the Romans on their way to the Saudi Arabia kingdom of Saudi.

According to Najran Jewish tradition, the Jews of Najran traced their origin to the Ten Tribes. Najran was also an important stopping place on the incense trade route.

See also
https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/archive/arc0216/0253808/2.2/data/0-data/Region-2-WMO-Normals-9120/SaudiArabia/CSV/Najran_41128.csv

No mind that Kukutente23 guy!
Insincerity is written all over them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Of Religion / Some Videos On Islam / Internal Recesses Of The Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.