Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods (979 Views)

God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 9:17am On May 11
RightChannel:

Even Allah in your Quran is not the same Allah in Arabic Bible

Diversion! grin
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 9:21am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
1. So, it was not Jesus Christ that made this statement and definitely not the God of Israel either, meaning your OP is wrong regarding the God of Israel — YHWH — and His son, Jesus Christ then, yes? I say this since you were not able to show that John 3 vs 16 contains the claim that you made against God of Israel! undecided

2. There is nothing "holistic" about your special interpretation of the contents of those 3 verses which you conveniently pulled out of context there. The passage below, in the very words of Jesus Christ Himself, explains what the sacrificing was all about.
The one who did the sacrificing was Jesus Christ. He put down— sacrificed— His Life and He picked it back up again— all of His very own Power and Will.... undecided
...and for His own gain - John 17 vs 1- 10 ! undecided

Did Jesus gave down his life without the permission of the Father?
“The LORD (YHWH) brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up. 1 Samuel 2:6.

Who killed Jesus?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by itzadorable333: 10:13am On May 11
AbuTwins:

Did Jesus gave down his life without the permission of the Father?
“The LORD (YHWH) brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up. 1 Samuel 2:6.

Who killed Jesus?
😂 😂 We don't know, pls tell us o
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by itzadorable333: 10:13am On May 11
RightChannel:

Even Allah in your Quran is not the same Allah in Arabic Bible
What! Are u serious rn?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On May 11
AbuTwins:
∆ Did Jesus gave down his life without the permission of the Father?

Who killed Jesus?
Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life of God - John 14 vs 6. He may not bring death but as is written in John 3 vs 14 - 16, like the bronze snake raised to the Israelites by YHWH, not only does He grant redemption from Death, He eternally takes it away. And as He informed you in John 10 vs 7 - 18, He put down His own life and picked it back up again days later of His own Will --- the power of death nullified. lipsrsealed
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 7:37pm On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the Eternal Life of God - John 14 vs 6. He may not bring death but as is written in John 3 vs 14 - 16, like the bronze snake raised to the Israelites by YHWH, not only does He grant redemption from Death, He eternally takes it away. And as He informed you in John 10 vs 7 - 18, He put down His own life and picked it back up again days later of His own Will --- the power of death nullified. lipsrsealed

Did he kill himself?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On May 11
AbuTwins:
■ Did he kill himself?
Where is your evidence from that he killed Himself? undecided
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 7:50pm On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Where is your evidence from that he killed Himself? undecided

I asked who killed jesus?

No response!

Did he kill himself?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On May 11
AbuTwins:
I asked who killed jesus? No response! Did he kill himself?
Do you have evidence that he did? undecided
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 8:36pm On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Do you have evidence that he did? undecided

Who killed Jesus?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by RightChannel: 8:47am On May 13
itzadorable333:

What! Are u serious rn?

Very serious
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by RightChannel: 8:52am On May 13
AbuTwins:

Diversion! grin

You lost your senses when dropping this here in which I gave response to right?

AbuTwins:

That has been done here before.
You should look for it.

Go to Islamic section and search!

Na Bible be the topic here!

See my latest topics below:

Paul lies and accuses Peter and others of hypocrisy!
https://www.nairaland.com/8085965/paul-lies-accuses-peter-others

Jacob In The Bible Vs Jacob In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?)
https://www.nairaland.com/8085664/jacob-bible-vs-jacob-quran

Abeg no derail my thread o!
Read and if you no fit stay in the thread please waka!
Any abuse na to report straight off!

I will posting Joseph In The Bible Vs Joseph In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?) soon!

Even Allah in your Quran is different from Allah in the Arabic Bible
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 10:31am On May 13
RightChannel:

You lost your senses when dropping this here in which I gave response to right?

Even Allah in your Quran is different from Allah in the Arabic Bible

Diversion!
Try again!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by RightChannel: 1:05pm On May 14
AbuTwins:

Diversion!
Try again!

Should we say you're not with you senses when typing this and mentioning people's Monikas? Didn't you know what you typed here is against your own topic thereby using diversion tactics to run away from the fact when hammering your skull with the truth?

AbuTwins:

That has been done here before.
You should look for it.

Go to Islamic section and search!

Na Bible be the topic here!

See my latest topics below:

Paul lies and accuses Peter and others of hypocrisy!
https://www.nairaland.com/8085965/paul-lies-accuses-peter-others

Jacob In The Bible Vs Jacob In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?)
https://www.nairaland.com/8085664/jacob-bible-vs-jacob-quran

Even M.axInDHouse, Padi.padi, SIR..Tee15, itzado..rable333, Ken4C..hrist, Koboju.nkie, Alberto.Iancu, wiseo.neking, Right.Channel, Ae.mmyjah, K.ukutente23, Fx.Masterz, S.teep, St.illDtruth, king.threat, diogo.23, Pim.ine, jes.usjnr2020, A.kell are invited to peruse!

Abeg no derail my thread o!
Read and if you no fit stay in the thread please waka!
Any abuse na to report straight off!

I will posting Joseph In The Bible Vs Joseph In The Qur'an (did The Qur'an Copy The Bible?) soon!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 2:39pm On May 14
RightChannel:

Should we say you're not with you senses when typing this and mentioning people's Monikas? Didn't you know what you typed here is against your own topic thereby using diversion tactics to run away from the fact when hammering your skull with the truth?

That's an invitation to those threads so don't divert my thread!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by RightChannel: 2:43pm On May 14
AbuTwins:

That's an invitation to those threads so don't divert my thread!

I am one of those you mentioned so I gave you reply base on what and where you called me for. I think that shouldn't be giving you headache or is it because I said the truth which make you inconvenient?
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by AbuTwins: 2:47pm On May 14
RightChannel:

I am one of those you mentioned so I gave you reply base on what and where you called me for. I think that shouldn't be giving you headache or is it because I said the truth which make you inconvenient?

I no go answer your diversions sha!

Go to those thread you are invited to and stop ranting here!
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Explore2xmore: 12:51am On May 16
Kukutente23:

But there's no such thing as a letter from Muhammad to Christians in Najran

You first say
Kukutente23:

This is a lie
There is no such place called Najran and there's no such letter

It seems you now know there's a place called Najran.

Prophet Muhammad had been sending official letters to different countries and their rulers, inviting them to Islam. Among these were two different invitations that had been sent to Najran with Khaled ibn al-Walid and Ali ibn Abi Talib. At that time the Najran Christians had a highly organized religious life.

https://english.alarabiya.net/features/2017/05/14/In-Pictures-Prophet-Mohammed-s-letters-to-heads-of-states

You also say the delegation of Najran Christians that met with him at Mecca is untrue?

Look up Dr. John Andrew Morrow's, The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Pimine: 3:45pm On May 16
Ken4Christ:

If you go to hell, it's your fault. Don't blame destiny that you were raised up in the Islamic way. Now, you are grown up. Read in honest search for truth and deceit. You will find so much deceit in your Quran that is enough for you to renounce Islam. For instance;

1. Your Quran is not a complete revelation. It made references to the Bible several times for further consultation.

2. Mohammed wasn't a holy man. He was a sinner like everyone else. He had no special status to separate him from the common man.

3. He doesn't have the endorsement of any known Prophet. But Jesus had hundreds of Prophecies hundreds of years before he was born. And even during his earthly ministry, he was unveiled by a Prophet, John the Baptist.

4. Mohammed married a six year old girl, Aisha and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years. This is child Abuse. Will you give your daughter out in marriage at the age of 6.

5. Mohammed confessed he is not sure of what will become of him and those following. And you are still following. I pity you all.

6. Even your Quran says that it's the followers of Jesus who are supreme - Quran 3:55

7. Your Allah is described as having two right hands. If you see someone like that in your dream, won't you be scared.

8. In one verse, your book says that there is no compulsion in religion. In another place it says kill unbelievers.

9. Your Allah promise paradise to those who kill unbelievers. But the Bible condemns murder. All murderers will go to hell. Such instruction is actually luring souls to hell.

10. You said Jesus didn't die. Those who were eye witnesses saw him crucified. Mohammed came about 600 years later and said Jesus didn't die. And you believe his testimony more than clouds of witnesses that not only saw him being killed but also saw him after his resurrection and even ate with him. Are you all hypnotized? Can't you see that someone is trying to ensure you never find salvation. Redemption for mankind is in the death of Jesus. Why not take a bold step and walk away from these lies as many other Muslims have done?

11. Mohammed doesn't have a single credential of a Prophet. A prophet without prophecies. A prophet without miracles. A prophet without a holy living.

12. Allah can never forgive you Muslims because you ought to pass through Mohammed for Allah to forgive you. Now, Mohammed is dead. So, how will a dead man stand as a mediator between you and Allah.

I could go on and on.

Please, save your life. You are not deceived. You know you are not on the right track. No guarantee of salvation in Islam. Only Jesus saves.
I love you, brother. God bless you richly!

1 Like

Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Ken4Christ: 4:42pm On May 16
Pimine:

I love you, brother. God bless you richly!

Amen. Thank you.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Explore2xmore: 9:53pm On May 24
Kukutente23:

Who are the scribes? There's no evidence of any letter to Najran

Though I understand you are merely making a response.

Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, Ubayy ibn Ka’b, Abdullah ibn Sa’d,Zayd ibn Thabit and Ali ibn Abi Talib are amongst the scribes.

The last but is very prominent in the compilation of the Mushaf (the written for of the recitation known as Quran)
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 9:19am On May 25
Explore2xmore:

Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, Ubayy ibn Ka’b, Abdullah ibn Sa’d,Zayd ibn Thabit and Ali ibn Abi Talib are amongst the scribes.

The last but is very prominent in the compilation of the Mushaf (the written for of the recitation known as Quran)
Funny non- existent names

There's no letter to Najran

The Qur'an was compiled by more people than you wrote
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Explore2xmore: 9:59am On May 25
Kukutente23:

Funny non- existent names

There's no letter to Najran

The Qur'an was compiled by more people than you wrote

Do you outrightly lie that these people didn't exist?

Ali ibn Abi Talib was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and was the fourth Rashidun caliph who ruled from 656 to 661.

I now know your primary nature.
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Kukutente23: 10:03am On May 25
Explore2xmore:

Do you outrightly lie that these people didn't exist?

Ali ibn Abi Talib was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and was the fourth Rashidun caliph who ruled from 656 to 661.

I now know your primary nature.
So the Qur'an was written by four people cheesy cheesy
Re: God Forbids Father Sacrificing Their Son To Gods by Explore2xmore: 12:52pm On May 25
Kukutente23:

So the Qur'an was written by four people cheesy cheesy

Of course not.

Excuse the typo
Explore2xmore:

The last but is very prominent in the compilation of the Mushaf (the written form of the recitation known as Quran)

Zayd headed the committee constituted to collate and reviewed with them and others.

Do not shift the discuss.

You have been presented with facts that Najran existed at the time, there were Christians there and Prophet Mohammed pbuh invited them to Islam and effecting mutually respectful grounds which includes letters and actual meetings at least they came to meet with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Of God In Marriage / Why? / Biblical Advice For The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.