Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? (644 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by DaDevin: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by r231(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2011
oh well
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by seedord247(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
i have so many GF . . . . Do you mean my chinese, Philipines, Naija, Dominican Republic, Americans, . . . .?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by DaDevin: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
How bout the gurl u love being in love with ur best friend,
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by seedord247(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
I'm inlove with all of them because they help me in one way or the other
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? by Yorisb: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2011
@OP

Walk. . .! Not that hard, is it?

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerian females fuction normal Without Wearing Wig? / Do You Support G.a.y Marriage? / Ladies Don't Have A Sense Of Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.