Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? (6459 Views)

Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers / In Between Killing Each Other & Stoning The Devil There Is Room For Groping / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
The war in Congo, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Kenya, Angola, etc. Why do we always fight each other? Tribalism always kills us. Why can't we unite against a common enemy. We are too busy killing each other based on religion or ethnicity. Divide and conquer, do you see this? We have been divided and conquered for 500 years and we are still fighting each other. WHY Do our people not know our own history?? We are too busy killing each other and cutting off each others hands instead of going against the people who see us as subhumans and want us eliminated.

They took our history and took it as theirs. Claim our philosophies and mathematics theories and take it as theirs. We worship their gods under a wrong image. So we are subconsciously worshipping them, this is why you don't see too many Africans killing whites, we love the people who enslaved us. They went to Kingdoms like Benin and destroyed the city, destroyed the books and art, stole precious art, etc. And we continue to worship them and we see each other and ugly. We hate each other too much.

Even Africans in the Diaspora (Jamaicans, Haitians, African-Americans, Afro Brazilians, etc) we must unite with them too. They are in the same boat as we are.

Let's love each other, let's unite. Hausa, Yoruba, Aashanti, Bofan, Shonti, Igbo, Muslim, Christian, Traditionalist, etc. We must unite under one common goals.

Join the movement: http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2011
This is the best post I have seen on here so far. The thing is money corrupts man, white people can pay africans to kill their best and brightest and they will.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Horus(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2011
igbo2011:

We worship their gods under a wrong image.  So we are subconsciously worshipping them, this is why you don't see too many Africans killing whites, we love the people who enslaved us.

The caucasian has programmed the average African so that whenever he hears the name “Jesus,” he automatically thinks of an average Caucasian who is about thirty to thirty four years old. Isn’t this correct?. Now this mentality is what keeps the average African from killing, assaulting, or robbing middle-age Caucasian men. Why? Because he subconsciously sees him as “Jesus” and therefore respects him more. Check the statistics and the media for yourself and you will see that this is true. How many Caucasians between the ages of 30 and 34 do you see being attacked daily? The answer would be next to none.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2011
The answer would be next to none.

Also shocks me how come whites dont get raped in SA. The rape rate is so high, and white women are free to go, I have asked south africans this and they say they dont know why.

So we dont value our own women enough to not rape them, but the white woman is so great she's off limits?
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2011
Horus:

The caucasian has programmed the average African so that whenever he hears the name “Jesus,” he automatically thinks of an average Caucasian who is about thirty to thirty four years old. Isn’t this correct?. Now this mentality is what keeps the average African from killing, assaulting, or robbing middle-age Caucasian men. Why? Because he subconsciously sees him as “Jesus” and therefore respects him more. Check the statistics and the media for yourself and you will see that this is true. How many Caucasians between the ages of 30 and 34 do you see being attacked daily? The answer would be next to none.
Mental slavery at it's finest.
BlackLibya:

Also shocks me how come whites dont get violated in SA. The violation rate is so high, and white women are free to go, I have asked south africans this and they say they dont know why.

So we dont value our own women enough to not violation them, but the white woman is so great she's off limits?
They shouldn't violate any women. It is a shame that they do that in the first place.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2011
They shouldn't violate any women. It is a shame that they do that in the first place.

You're right. But its even worst that they discriminate.

You know prior to colonialism the sentence for rapists was death by anthill?
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2011
Define anthill? Also, why did we change our culture? We should stick to our culture.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2011
Define anthill? Also, why did we change our culture? We should stick to our culture.

They cover you in honey, and then tie you down on top of an anthill.

Murderers and child molesters were sentenced the same way. Today south africa uses the british style of justice. It's funny though, because when they were using their own system they didnt have any crime.

Even in Nigeria, you read the reports from explorers in pre-colonial Benin, they were amazed that the city was larger than some European cities and yet had ZERO crime. No homelessness, no nothing. This was in a city larger than Lisbon, Portugal.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

Murderers and child molesters were sentenced the same way. Today south africa uses the british style of justice. It's funny though, because when they were using their own system they didnt have any crime.

Even in Nigeria, you read the reports from explorers in pre-colonial Benin, they were amazed that the city was larger than some European cities and yet had ZERO crime. No homelessness, no nothing. This was in a city larger than Lisbon, Portugal.
Then the British DESTROYED Benin, DESTROYED our books and history, then STOLE our arts and they still have it today. And we still worship the? It is a DAMN SHAME!!
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2011
Then the British DESTROYED Benin, DESTROYED our books and history, then STOLE our arts and they still have it today. And we still worship the? It is a DAMN SHAME!!

Not without African help! Remember they used Africans in the front. What gets me about Benin though, is the city was well fortified, it appears that either there were not enough people to defend the city, or that the soldiers did not take advantage of the walls they built around the city and attack the british from up high. From what I have read it seems the city fell in just one night, I dont understand how.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2011
Which Africans helped? Also do you have books, lectures, or videos for me to learn more?
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 1:58am On Nov 22, 2011
Which Africans helped?  Also do you have books, lectures, or videos for me to learn more?

Im not sure, here is the wikipedia article on benin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897

They have several books listed in the bibliography, most of them appear available for reading online without purchase.

It's great that u take an interest in this, I have an excerpt from a memoir written by a British commander invading the Asante Kingdom. It's not Nigeria, but it is interesting, and sad at the same time.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

It's great that u take an interest in this, I have an excerpt from a memoir written by a British commander invading the Asante Kingdom. It's not Nigeria, but it is interesting, and sad at the same time.
Can you show me the exerpt? Where can I get it?
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
BlackLibya:

This is the most romantic view I have encountered in a long time.

Ever heard of the human condition @BlackLibya?
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by paniki(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
BlackLibya you are one funny person with misguided believes
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by namfav(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
why unite with someone for sharing the same color, the same person with your color will eventually stab you in the back if he should and call you names

no thanks, if that is the unity you are talking about
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
namfav:

why unite with someone for sharing the same color, the same person with your color will eventually stab you in the back if he should and call you names

no thanks, if that is the unity you are talking about
Trust each other we need to unite or we will die. Stop killing each other and go against the enemies who want u dea and see us as subhumans. Why would I stab you in the back, we have one common goal.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Horus(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
We must start respecting each other. We have to start writing and creating our own movies, about us, about our past, about our history. We have to stop letting others define us. we have to correct the lies about us. we have to wake up, stand up, and take back our rightful places as leaders of this planet!. All life comes from our home land that is today called Africa which means life comes from us, Wake Up!
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Godmann(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Horus:

We must start respecting each other. We have to start writing and creating our own movies, about us, about our past, about our history. We have to stop letting others define us. we have to correct the lies about us. we have to wake up, stand up, and take back our rightful places as leaders of this planet!. All life comes from our home land that is today called Africa which means life comes from us, Wake Up!

Good Talk
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by kunlekunle: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
u learn from history
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Jakumo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Recent history abounds with examples of pogroms carried out by non-African militias.   The Serbian and Bosnian wars of the 1990s were the scene of war crimes comparable with those of Nazi Germany a generation earlier.  Civilians of both genders and all ages were herded together for summary execution as renegade troops ran amok, during those wars that ravaged former Yugoslavia,  in "modern" Europe.  The International Criminal Court has indeed tried and jailed war criminals of ALL races, ranging from Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia, to equally culpable African genocide inciters from Rwanda and Burundi.

In Asia,  religious and tribal blood feuds dating back decades periodically boil over, inspiring Timorese archipelago villagers to set set upon each other with spears, machetes and other medieval instruments of hand-to-hand butchery, today, over a decade into the 21st Century.  It is therefore a fallacy to suggest that Africans are more prone to acts of evil than is the case with people of any other race.  The anarchy of war brings out the worst in human nature, and under those surreal, chaotic and perilous circumstances, individuals of mean-spirited character feel liberated to perpetrate evil to their heart's content, emboldened by the wrong assumption that their crimes would go unpunished when the war wound down.

In summation, evil and deliberate, wanton sadism do feature prominently as tangiable motivating forces responsible for the behavior of some human beings whose numbers one can only hope constitute a small minority of any given racial group.  Such outwardly normal, yet demonstrably psychopathic and murderous persons, when put on trial as was done this week to the geriatric Cambodian "Killing Fields" architects, are frequently described by court observers as remarkable by virtue of their utter blandness, and outward appearance of normality.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2011

This is the most romantic view I have encountered in a long time.

Ever heard of the human condition @BlackLibya?

I forgot about the pessimists here, who dont realize people writing about human condition were European philosophers living in the wretches that were European cities at the time.

'Great Benin, where the King resides, is larger than Lisbon, all the streets run straight and as far as the eyes can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king which is richly decorated and has Fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such Security that they have no door to their houses'.
                                                                                                                                          -Lourenco Pinto, Portuguese Captain
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Some of us are already sharing this intertribal, international love.

PS: Africans kill each other to better reduce the growing population. Obviously, most Africans are resistent to chronic diseases. If Nigeria's civil war had not taken place, Lord knows what our popl would be now.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Some of us are already sharing this intertribal, international love.

PS: Africans kill each other to better reduce the growing population. Obviously, most Africans are resistent to chronic diseases. If Nigeria's civil war had not taken place, Lord knows what our popl would be now.

Hmmm? Please I want you to elaborate on this rather comical inference
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yes I want to hear too.
JosBoy4Lif:

Hmmm? Please I want you to elaborate on this rather comical inference
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by ibide(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Because some tribe are wicked like the hausa people
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by ibide(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Because we have been de humanis by ur oyibo kiss
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Many are here talking all sorts and bringing forth beautiful and ro$antic ideas of african unity. I don hear una.

Why don't you go and sell your ideas up North to the die-hard almajiris who are ready to kill anything that crosses their path.

African unity indeed.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by BlackLibya: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2011
Why don't you go and sell your ideas up North to the die-hard almajiris who are ready to kill anything that crosses their path.

If we bring food and security they will listen.
Re: Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? by igbo2011(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
BlackLibya:

If we bring food and security they will listen.
There is enough land to make food why don't they get tractors and make their own food? We shouldn't be importing any food.

(1) (Reply)

Permutation Of The 2015 Presidential Elections: A Realistic Statistical Analysis / Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. / Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.