Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) (43954 Views)

Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) / 86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by koning: 11:57am On May 09
udomonday:
What of the hausas that sleep anywhere night meets them?

I will take the Lagos state deportations serious when they start deporting them to Borno, Bauchi and Kastina states.

They simply picked soft targets to send to Osun state. Most are back to Lagos anyway. It was just symbolic nonsense. Illegal too.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by ufotunang: 12:03pm On May 09
Over population is the cause of this in Lagos...25 million people in a small state in size like Lagos and what did you expect.., local government autonomy would had solved all this problems and solved the issue of rural urban migration if local government autonomy was in existence into law... where local government would had have sufficient funds to develop the rural areas villages communities but this funds goes direct to the state government through joint account and the state government divert some of this local government funds to their private accounts instead of giving the local government all the money sent by the federal government... local government autonomy would had developed this villages communities rural areas of other states and attract investments bussinesses companies industries to those developed villages communities rural areas and the people and youths in those developed villages communities rural areas will have jobs and bussinesses to do and earn a living and this will reduce and gradually stop people and the youths to migrate to Lagos to look for work or bussiness to do ..and it will reduce the population of Lagos and other major cities in other states in which this people in the village communities migrate to....so development of the rural areas villages communities will solve all this rural urban migration

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by oyeb15: 12:03pm On May 09
Shame on Lagos government
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by MyExpression(m): 12:15pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Lagos is not part of your region,and you people should stop pokenosing on how we run our things in South west

I "Liked" this your post to increase the numbers for you.
I want you to feel high on your Buffoonery

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:33pm On May 09
udomonday:
educate me.

Ok...where have you heard that a slave deported his master? Silence 🤐 I thought as much

Or have your heard that Nigerian deported an English man or woman before...them no dey fear?

But England deport Nigerians on a regular basis without winking

So, at this junction I don't need to tell you who is the slave and who the master is and why the master is untouchable grin grin grin grin
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by udomonday: 1:07pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Ok...where have you heard that a slave deported his master? Silence 🤐 I thought as much

Or have your heard that Nigerian deported an English man or woman before...them no dey fear?

But England deport Nigerians on a regular basis without winking

So, at this junction I don't need to tell you who is the slave and who the master is and why the master is untouchable grin grin grin grin

but fashola deported them and heads did not roll.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 1:13pm On May 09
MyExpression:

I "Liked" this your post to increase the numbers for you.
I want you to feel high on your Buffoonery

Say that to your father
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 1:13pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

It doesnt make any sense

Nothing make sense to your type
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 1:14pm On May 09
Omodua:
You have exposed yourself Anambra PikinSel. You're not from Anambra but a Yoruba from Southwest.

Have ever tell you anyone that I'm from Anambra? God forbid me coming from such useless state
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 1:16pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Question remains are you from Lagos state? Don't talk too much o, because you will still be deported

You O states want to behave like Fulani people that when they want to gain a major share or fight the South politically or otherwise they will use the phrase "WE" the Northerners are one but secretly busy ethnic cleansing the North by killing, raping, kidnapping, land grabbing their fellow Northerners

LASG, in recent times don't fancy "WE South West" slogan anymore that you O states are using to rip them up in all aspects, taking everything that belongs to them

Most of the real Lagosians have been relegated to the background by this O states claiming everything to them selves

The real Lagosians are now fully aware and are doing everything to take their land back despite the fact that we all know who their real targets are but just using the O states as a smoke screen

But, till then everybody go collect wotowoto because the real people causing problems in Lagos are the O state disguising as "WE the South West"

You don drink Ogogoro, you're asking isheri man if he's from Lagos State, no I'm from abia state
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:29pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

You don drink Ogogoro, you're asking isheri man if he's from Lagos State, no I'm from abia state

Where's your prove?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:30pm On May 09
udomonday:
but fashola deported them and heads did not roll.

Them, who?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by udomonday: 1:39pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Them, who?
the hausas.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 1:51pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Nothing make sense to your type

Someone pays tax to Nigerian but you recognise him as Biafran in terms of separate country. If you ain't daft tell me what else you are. At least when you show your bitterness don't try to sound uneducated or senseless.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Moneyboyz: 2:01pm On May 09
Even In America there are homeless people.

See the words coming out of the animals that were sent to go and evict them.

Eni jeyan.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On May 09
Thugnificent:
People are really going thru a lot and myself I'm not an exemption. Battling both health and financial crisis.

Someone Please assist me with any amount so i could atleast get a decent meal. God bless.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank Emeka

Online Almajiri.....get off your butts . And do something with your life.....

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 2:19pm On May 09
udomonday:
the hausas.

Can you prove it?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Thugnificent(m): 2:22pm On May 09
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=129866996][/quote] I don't understand
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by udomonday: 2:54pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Can you prove it?
where where you during the regime of fashola?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 2:58pm On May 09
udomonday:
where where you during the regime of fashola?

I was in Pluto...prove it simple, or keep quiet

Kindly show pictures or video evidence to back your claim
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by udomonday: 3:12pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

I was in Pluto...prove it simple, or keep quiet

Kindly show pictures or video evidence to back your claim

since you don't know then stay dumb.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Omodua(m): 4:17pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Have ever tell you anyone that I'm from Anambra? God forbid me coming from such useless state
And how come the moniker Anambra PikinSel?

You are a true definition of impostor and renegade.

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:24pm On May 09
udomonday:
since you don't know then stay dumb.

Prove it, simple

Don't come here and make useless claims without backing it up use your google search google it, if it's true
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 4:37pm On May 09
uuzba:

Each!
EAch!!
Each!!!!!
People are desperate to live and work in Lagos, by fire by force!!!!!
Somebody saw the opportunity and collected their money.

You mean somebody saw the opportunity and scammed them of their money!!!
I won't blame the scammer(s) though.

I stay in a decent one bedroom in Agege yet I don't pay up to that as rent.

In Kizz Daniel's voice.... If you no Wise for Lagos, you no fit wise again
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by heysquare(m): 4:44pm On May 09
SeeWahala:
It's their fellow yorubas who live under that bridge. 10 people join money together to rent one room at N25k each per head per year. cry

All of them agberos from the neighbouring O states undecided

Very sad and pathetic life they are living. Please send more of them to the osun state forest reserves but seize their phones first so they won't be able to log into nairaland again cool

Instead of them to be serious at busstops generating IGR for Oluomo they are here dragging Peter obi tongue
Just ask yourself where all those boys selling in Lagos hold up leaves! Noted that majority of them are non yorubas
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by SeeWahala: 4:52pm On May 09
heysquare:

Just ask yourself where all those boys selling in Lagos hold up leaves! Noted that majority of them are non yorubas

Surwly not under the bridge wink

And it's 'live' and not 'leaves' undecided its either you pick up a dictionary or you return to school but please choose one quickly cry

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 4:56pm On May 09
Omodua:
And how come the moniker Anambra PikinSel?

You are a true definition of impostor and renegade.

Anambra pikin sellergrin

It means Anambra son hawkergrin

That's what it mean
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 4:57pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

Someone pays tax to Nigerian but you recognise him as Biafran in terms of separate country. If you ain't daft tell me what else you are. At least when you show your bitterness don't try to sound uneducated or senseless.

Who pay tax to Nigeria? Someone wey dey spend Biafran dollar only,shey Federal government of Nigeria dey collect Biafra dollar?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 4:58pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Where's your prove?

I don't have any
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:02pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Who pay tax to Nigeria? Someone wey dey spend Biafran dollar only,shey Federal government of Nigeria dey collect Biafra dollar?

You see exactly what am talking about. Guy u r funny... Stop living a fantasy
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by amazingspiderma: 6:50pm On May 09
Imustjapa:
Who is the landlord that is collecting the money from dem

That's the question that should have come up in the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Property FOR SALE and Apartment FOR RENT in Lagos, Nigeria (THIS WEEK'S UPDATES) / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light / Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.