Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) (43895 Views)

Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) / 86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Orch1981: 8:00pm On May 09
rollywise:
It's so sad to know that in 2024 the Nigerian system is still terrible and pathetic. See the way they are breaking into their rooms like they are criminals. A working brain and system, immediately you heard they paid to live there, first it shows they are low income earners, secondly someone offered them that space which means that person is the offender. Now see how you treat fellow Nigerians inside Nigeria. At least give them a notice of eviction even if you won't provide them an alternative shelter
We are still very way back
Because na your brothers Yoruba you don Sabi preach sermon if na another tribe now your tone go change
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Orch1981: 8:04pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Have ever tell you anyone that I'm from Anambra? God forbid me coming from such useless state
If you are not ashame where do you come from
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 9:00pm On May 09
Orch1981:

If you are not ashame where do you come from

Agulu
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 9:00pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

You see exactly what am talking about. Guy u r funny... Stop living a fantasy

I'm saying the truth nah
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by benjanny(m): 9:07pm On May 09
E go better
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:10pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

I'm saying the truth nah

Guy abeg
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by merits(m): 9:45pm On May 09
SeeWahala:
It's their fellow yorubas who live under that bridge. 10 people join money together to rent one room at N25k each per head per year. cry

All of them agberos from the neighbouring O states undecided

Very sad and pathetic life they are living. Please send more of them to the osun state forest reserves but seize their phones first so they won't be able to log into nairaland again cool

Instead of them to be serious at busstops generating IGR for Oluomo they are here dragging Peter obi tongue
Bitter Obi won't near Aso Rock God forbid meanwhile you can argue with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Ororocelemi(m): 10:15pm On May 09
Family matters for agbero agbadorians

But who is even the landlord collecting rent under bridge
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:18pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

Guy abeg

Are you pained or what?
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 10:20pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

Are you pained or what?

For what now
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:23pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

For what now

For getting to know truth.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Ororocelemi(m): 10:24pm On May 09
What kind of an ignorant write up is this. All of you supporting APC try dey reason before writing na.
Living under the bridge is it healthy? is it safe?

Well na family matters e no concern me. BAT already made Lagos a Dubai with a 5 star hotel under the bridge

KHAYGOLD:
Does their living there causing damage to the bridge? Why do u have to chase them? Your recklessness and misappropriation of public funds made them who they are. You live a lavish lifestyle with your family with public funds, yet those managing lives and don't complain, you are still making life difficult for them. Nigerian government is inhumane and very wicked. And may God judge you all.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 10:24pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

For getting to know truth.

What truth
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:26pm On May 09
Blaze14k:

What truth

That Biafran don't pay tax to Nigeria government
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:43pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

I don't have any

Then get ready to be deported

1 Like

Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:44pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

Then get ready to be deported

To isheri right? grin
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:49pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

To isheri right? grin

To any of the O states
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:53pm On May 09
Papayaayasager:

To any of the O states

Okay hope your papa will be bold enough to deport me from my father's housegrin
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:00pm On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

That Biafran don't pay tax to Nigeria government

Guy rest
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by shotuns: 12:16am On May 10
Sanwolu should deport himself first, afterall he isn't from Lagos. Eyin omo eko... una dey sleep gan ni oooooooo.
Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by heysquare(m): 6:11am On May 10
SeeWahala:

Surwly not under the bridge wink

And it's 'live' and not 'leaves' undecided its either you pick up a dictionary or you return to school but please choose one quickly cry
Oh! Tell us where they sleep if you know! Mr Tutor, teach me more about grammar! You sound like toddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Property FOR SALE and Apartment FOR RENT in Lagos, Nigeria (THIS WEEK'S UPDATES) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Most Expensive Apartment Rentage / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.